Why are atheists to stupid to understand a simple comic made for children?

I'm sorry but if the entire reason you're an atheist is because you can't understand the basics of Christianity, you probably deserve to go to hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/luke/14-26.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is the comic showing that the little girl doesn't know Jesus = God?

Way to beat up on a little girl, holy one.

I understand it perfectly, serial teddy bear stealer strikes again, right?

Heaven is for hedonistic cowards.

I'mm sorry but if the entire reason you're a Christian is because you can't understand the basics of evolution, you probably deserve to spend life in fear of going to hell

>deserve to suffer forever for having a low IQ
Christcucks everyone

Christianity is hell, you zealot. Teaching children to be christian will sooner or later be seen for what it is: a crime against humanity. You just wait.

You left out the second panel, where your loving God burns her in hell for the crime of keeping her teddy.

Except you don't even take anything from. it's literally free and every sins he ask you to avoid are for your own good

excelpt he doesnt even take anything from you*

Why do all the most obvious shills hide behind a EU flag

the big bear isn't even real

you're more gullible then the girl in the picture

The big bear is a style-no-substance fluffy piece of manufactured trash from Wal-Mart.

The small bear has sentimental value and might be hand-made. Maybe her departed grandmother gave it to her? We just don't know, that's the beauty of it.

Ironically this comic ends up being a perfect analogy for Christianity anyway, just not in the way the artist intended.

Fucking poem doesn't even rhyme.

What's shilly about having an opinion?

I had the same thing happen to me, but I never got the bigger bear. He just took the small one and gave it to a nigger because I was white and he needed it more.

sellout to his own science

>Don't realize this is the equivalent of a Muslim arguing with Quran verses

Why are shitposters too stupid to make an original post?

This is literally a bot posting copy pasta. You should all be ashamed of yourselves, newfags. Sage.

Must be nice to have a script for life. Off you go, robot.

Your flag is a meme you are working off a script.

haha he's gonna take the little bear and then sucker punch her with the other one and knock her the f*ck out haha

You're just mad that your own creator is going to send to hell for eternity LMAO

You should try reading before you interpret something you simple naive man.

>Allegorical verse that cautions against wasting your effort on something ethereal and unreal.
>Christian thinks this verse BTFOs atheists
>Doesn't even see the irony

I'm on your side too, you dumb faggots.

>Way to beat up on a little girl, holy one.
What is this?
But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
>Doesn't even see the irony
What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?

>Dawkins audiobooks use both a female and male reader
>Each is apportioned exactly 50% time

This man is truly the king of cucks.

>Allegory about counterproductive effort
user, you're not good at this. Unless you're trying to tell me I've something better to do then hang out on Sup Forums, about which you'd be correct.

Says person with US flag. Sigh.

>Hosea

What kind of subhuman sandnigger name is that?

YOu fucking retard, everybody understands it but it's stupid like your whole religion.
The small bear represents worldly things, the large bear represents the otherworldly rewards Christianity promises, it is showing the idea that we must give up everything for promised rewards in the next world. Except these rewards don't exist, and if you'd give up real things for imagined things later you're retarded.
>if the entire reason you're an atheist is because you can't understand the basics of Christianity
No, I'm an atheist because I do understand Christianity and it is shit.

Reminder that "Jesus" is literally trying to get the girl to discard her closer, intimate relationships (family) for acceptance among the masses

this

Jesus demands loved teddy bear in exchange for untestable reward in the afterlife?

"If you want to be my disciple, you must hate everyone else by comparison--your father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even your own life. Otherwise, you cannot be my disciple."
Luke 14:16

Fake quote

you're right, it's 14:26

sorry about that
biblehub.com/luke/14-26.htm

lol most Sup Forums christians don't know shit about christianity themselves.

I feel like most of the people who claim to be christians on here just do it to be contrarians

I think it's about her getting too old to have a stuffed animal

Except instead a larger teddy bear, it's a vase with a couple of flowers, or a book wrapped in a prayer shawl. It's something really lame, because god has really lame sensibilities. god didn't invent the teddy bear so it really offends him if people like it more than his crap, because he's a malignant narcissist, and people like to worship that for some reason

That image is actually great at explaining the success of religion as a meme. It really is a great societal stabilizing meme because so many people buy into that image. All will be well, and all will be well.

The older I get, the more this shit looks like a petty, kiss-the-ring power move by a narcissistic psycopath. Just give her the fucking bear, God. You're God. You can make more. You can make another one of those smaller ones if you want one so bad. Why can't you both get to have one of each at the same time?

yeah it's pretty weird. some character trait in people is exploited to do this. Not sure what purpose that served, maybe a common goal you're fighting for as a group

>worshipping a brown Jew
I bet you also call yourself redpilled

>using Jewish fan fiction to make your "argument"
Sad!

Wait no, he legit has a bigger one behind his back. It's about rewarding faith.

What a lovely argument

>understand basics of christianity
>still be atheist because none of that means anything to me
What do I win?

20 reddit golds

wow what a shitty guy this fag must have been

Mentioning reddit is not an argument

>believing jesus was a brown jew
Holy shit how brainwashed can one man be?

"Trust me."
. -some asshole

You might be a faggot but this is pretty insightful. Lots of beliefs wiped out and replaced by Christianity, for better or worse.

Besides, it's not the size of the thing that is the measure of its value anyway. Even Christ is supposed to have spoken of "faith as a grain of mustard seed".

>believeing (((Jesus))) was white

Apefricoon Dawkangz

Ironically his little flag icon only has eight "stars" instead of twelve anyway.

>literal cult brainwashing

kek. Christcucks and bombmakers are the same tier of brainwashed scum.

The true redpill is being Atheist yourself, but realizing the ignorant, degenerate masses need religion in order to survive.
Atheists that actively work towards creating a religion-free society should be treated like Jews. They cause just as much destruction.

Probably more accurate to say that, if Christianity (or any religion) is true, it punishes people with high IQs to eternal damnation

Nonsense. The true redpill is acknowledging that there is a higher reality than this one, and steering the beliefs of the masses in a way that serves that higher reality.

agreed, but when religion starts to become a thing of its own without control, it's no good to improve society

I don't know what this means