Neanderthals vs Cro-Magnon

Can someone post the rundown on this absolute schizo-tier theory? Shit got pretty spoopy around here yesterday night.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=201s&v=FO1CwnIsC00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

m.youtube.com/watch?t=201s&v=FO1CwnIsC00
here's the actual answer

neanderthals were just white abbos

At least link to the old thread you fucking retarded piece of shit nigger cunt. Am I fucking psychic? How am I supposed to have the first idea what the fuck you are talking about? Jesus Christ, you fucking subhumans make me sick.

It goes something like this:
There are a bunch of different hominid types, all closely related like we are today
Neanderthal have a penchant for rape, murder, sacrifice, etc.
Cro-Magnon hunted Neanderthal to extinction (or nearly so)
Cro-magnon are the genetic predecessor to white people
Neanderthal is the genetic predecessor to jews

Neanderthal 'survived' by interbreeding with Cro-Magnon and basically going full chameleon

None of this is really supported by any facts, but it also hasn't been investigated or researched. It's just an hypothesis to explain the jewish chameleonism, penchat for degeneracy, and driving desire to kill white people.

1/2

2/2

No, Neanderthals are whites, sapiens are niggers, and Asians are something else I forget the name

why are you so upset buddeh? who touched you?

these two, thanks buddeh

cromagnon was superior in every way

asians also have neanderthal dna

whites are probably something else than just proto-sapiens and neanderthal, migh be that cromagnon or something else that is only found in europe

I’m nearly positive that Homo-sapiens are not an intelligent race, and that homo-sapiens did indeed originate from Africa, and it’s why niggers are stupider the more pure bred they are. Whites and Asians are not Homo sapiens. There’s no way.

niggers mixed with snow niggers

not even joking but there were some genuinely smart anons in that thread. it was spoopy and a great read instead of the usual shitposting.

yeah I also think homo-sapiens is a primitive race, but it might have been a precedessor in out ancestral tree, much like the ape-man which would also be found in our line before the sapiens

They still live innawoods, we call them Sasquatch.

Save the fact no “human” progenitor possum or skeleton or corpse has ever been found, even though fucking dinosaurs have. I don’t think we come from the same thing. But then again, the only explanation at that point would be all humans are aliens which doesn’t make sense either

You got this backwards. Neandarthals are white and were smarter and less violent thus extinction

Cro-Magnon is a shifty term, often used too broadly.
The defining type, the man of Cro-Magnon, cromagnon1, lived when Neanderthals were already extinct.

It represent a truly remarkable human type given its age.

My mom did an ancestry test and got like 99% Northern European (Irish/Scottish) and apparently 50% Neanderthal. Is that a lot?

We're probably a mutt race of Neanderthal, Cro-Magnon, and Homo-Sapien.

Neanderthal DNA is expressed the most in Asians. Ashkenazi jews are predominantly Eastern-European in origin (they are not khazars nor levantine/israelites like sephardic/mizrah jews), not sure about the predominance of neanderthal dna in jews, don't think I've seen any info about it.

Cro-Magnon is also a black hole, I haven't seen much on them either.
This is when it'd be useful for some anthropologists to chime in.

it has been proven more or less that africans are not our ancestors. We probably have a common ancestor though that doesn't say much, we also all share a four legged ancestor if you go far enough.

Link to spoopy thread?

Comin for u

We don't have any evidence in any direction. Don't speak on it like things are fact. They are not.

compare it with a similar aged """cromagnon""" from Czech republic(Predmost3, on the right)

Cro-magnon here. The fuck is you problem, failed parastate nigga?

>50% Neanderthal
Jfc

Neanders are whites (assimilation of caucus people's... tools used by neanders used by doggerland inhabitants 25k yrs later)
Cromagnon are basically the "administrative peoples" - southern Europe and middle East.
Denisovans are the Asiatic cultures.
Blacks are Homo Idaltus.
Abos are unique - basically blacks and denisovans from an earlier migration (cut off by volcanic activity).

All that said, there is a lot of crossover. "Homosapiens" is just an amalgamation of like features. However, it didn't walk out of africa - hominids developed through interbreeding and periods of isolation.

You can't be more than maybe 6 or 7% according to these tests, maybe she's in the 50th percentile, lul

I was at a Swiss museum earlier this year, the prof guy doing his saturday charity shift was saying that neanderthals aged much quicker than us and were fully developed by about 12. He had a spiel about how that changed the amount and also what you could teach the kids before they fully developed. Also later in life by the time they were 35 they were old and fucked but humans were just getting started on their learning experience. Think exp 55 year old general against an army of 35 and below... BTFO

They had loads of different skulls of different humanoids some tiny, was quite cool

You are wrong. There are literally studies on this based on evidence discovered.

Denisovians.
Although they share Neanderthalensis DNA as well.
Most high Neanderthalensis around the globe are people who were there before us Indo-European came from India, or at least spread from another location, so basques and Caucasian people (from the Caucasus region, not that stupid burger meme), Georgians being on top. Armenians also have high Neanderthalensis DNA even though they're not initially Caucasian due to interbreeding with Georgians. Ashkenazi Jews being khazars, despite the denial that other user made, so crypto Armenians, they also have high Neanderthalensis genes. Other regions like some north African berberic tribes also have it, due to Neanderthals migrating south of Gibraltar to escape Sapiens and breeding with local proto Semitic berberic sapiens.

haha races exist, haha fight ww3 over race issues, haha don't try to educate yourselves keep being divided, haha!

Alright I am drunk again and have to clarify that stuff because you guys will not get it.

Cro-Magnon was a hybrid between original African H. sapiens and Neanderthals. Neanderthals were most likely superior to African H. sapiens in regards to mental capacity. The hybrids are our ancestors.

Abbos are NOT (fucking NOT, this is old research which has been disproven) mostly Neanderthals, they are mostly Denisovan (which were Neanderthal/Homo erectus hybrids) plus an "unknown genetic signature" of another hominid species, most likely a local Homo erectus from Melanesia or somewhere around South East Asia. That is the current state of the art research based on ancient genomes derived from hominid fossils (and we are good at that now, you can get almost complete genomes out of tiny bone fragments).

So, before you believe this whole meme tier shit that is plastered all over this fucking board ... rather ask the fucking drunk geneticist because paleogenetics is my fucking hobby. Race realism needs a proper scientific baseline. Now leave me to my beer ... will answer some questions before I go to bed if you are nice ... else fuck outa here.

t. the drunk geneticist

in my humble understanding, genetic history is quite a bit more complicated than most of the assumptions and fairy tales in this thread.

it's fun as heck to speculate on, and there might be some truth in isolated incidents, but in general, the strict REPLACEMENT theory has been well-debunked.

human evolution is much more like a tanngled web than an outward growing tree.

to give you an idea of what this means, there was migration back-and-forth, in whatever degree, but all it takes is one round of fucking to "taint" a "pure genepool".

it wasn't so much NEANDERTHAL VS. CRO MAGNON or homo sapiens or denisovians.

there is an awful lot more commonality and interbreeding.

it's true that racial distinctions were greater back then (if you even wanna use the word race), but evolution can't be narrowed down to a few encounters.

35 was old, no matter which type of hominid you were.

But to everyone's point on intelligence.
>>There is a reason white males have the highest rate of autism - the shrinkage of the brain architecture of the Neanderthal to fit the smaller "human" brain. This is basically when the northern white paleolithics met the much more violent cromagnons. The current rise in schizophrenia and autism in white males has been attributed to climate rise, evolution, and the reassertion of the neanderthal brain - "neandrathalization"

t. drunk cia nigger

THIS guy fucking gets it!! Have a Tocharian mummy and a golden star for your efforts...

Show them to me.

No CIA you moron ... monarchist!

Gott erhalte, freakin leaf!

this.

people don't realize that while there were homos all around the world, there was a point where the population was cut really low (i think most estimates are anywhere from 10,000 to 100,000)

all the humans on earth come from this stock.
we ultimately share like 99.5% of ancestry
>mom is ap bio and ap genetics teacher

lol stfu

>Ashkenazi Jews being khazars, despite the denial that other user made

It wasn't a denial. If you look at studies of ashkenazi dna they are rooted in eastern europe near the baltic coastline, they are not descended from khazarian regions, and they definitely have no relation to the middle east/levantine populations. They are thoroughly european, including a thoroughly european 100 mean IQ.

thanks arnold.

i crave the validation of strangers.

Your drunk ass is 100% correct. I'd just add that the white race was an isolated caucus neander mix with more neander than your typical cromagnon, southern European. Interesting factoid... blue eye gene is 70 to 80 percent neanderthal.

The ageing thing reminds me of the bible no joke.

People apparently used to love longer lives in the bible. Then over time lifetimes were shortened.

Maybe from breeding with neanderthal?

Opps meant for

I think you are even more drunk given the bullshit you are spouting

>blue eye gene is 70 to 80 percent neanderthal
the HERC2 alleles responsible for blue eyes is absent in all Neanderthals sampled so far
not that they are many(2 with decent coverage I think?), but still

Sorry kid. Your mom has old science.
There were less than that many of African hominids. There were a lot of other types at that time, but there's a simple reason we have their DNA- breeding. Larger hominids had a LOT of trouble giving birth, as their brain size increased rapidly (in comparison to the birth canal). To put it bluntly, or as the chinese say in their earliest creation myths... "there wasn't enough yellow clay to make the people so we had to finish them by dragging them through the mud"

Fight science with science. I'll grab my cites you grab yours?

please do, I don't see science from your side regarding blue eyes

OMG I JUST REALIZED YOU ARE CITING POLITICO.
Go back to plebbit.

Hans, not Arnold ... can't have more cliché German name than Hans. But thx anyawy, glad to see people who are interested in this stuff and actually know what they are talking about. There is still hope for humanity...

I do think so too. Btw not only blue eyes gene ... look up dopamine receptor variant DRD4-7R. Strong effect on human behaviour, makes you more curious, more exploratory but also more prone to depression. Fun fact: the genetic rearrangment required to create this variant is highly unlikely to have happened from the baseline H. sapiens variant (DRD4-4R if I remember correctly), meaning that it must have introgressed from another hominid species. Timing says it is a Neanderthal gene. Quite fascinating!

Do the work yourself theres nothing for me to prove here you’re the one making the bold claims that go against what the scientific community says.

Go to google, type it in.

Or, google scholar if you want peer reviewed articles only.

also, all the oldest cromagnons found so far from before 15k years ago lacked the blue eyes allele, despite having higher neanderthal admixture

I shouldn't have really said 35, at 35 they would be getting a bus pass figuratively. What I should have said is that they aged massively quicker than us, which would constrict the complexity of the societies etc they could maintain. Functional leaders would be in their twenties, who would get easily out jewed so to speak by other humans. They looked closer to abbo's desu.

Little fun fact about human reproduction (maybe not that related to your post but still):

The formation of the placenta in humans entails the fusion of individual cells into a so-called syncytium (at the side contacting the uterus) as well as invasion of placenta cells INTO the mother's uterine wall in order to literally rip open blood vessels to provide the fetus with more nutrients. Placenta is sitting on one big bleeding wound in the woman's womb so to speak.

This process is controlled by a protein called syncytin ... and here is the big thing: this protein is not human or mammalian in general ... no, it is the fucking hull of a fucking retrovirus (a cousin of HIV) which has integrated into our ape ancestor's genome millions of years ago! A fucking virus drives pregnancy in humans. These "endogenous retroviruses" have driven our evolution ever since. They control brain development, they increase muscle mass in males ... in fact they are part of a "reproductive warfare strategy" followed by males. The idea is that the virus helps suck as many nutrients out of the mother's body so the fetus grows big and strong ... in effect this is the male's interest in reproduction. Btw Neanderthals did not leave their Y-chromosomes in our genepool. I would say their retroviruses were incompatible with H. sapiens and that is why the Y of H. neanderthalensis has been selected against.

needless to say, this doesn't imply those neanderthals had brown eyes, it just means that if they had light eyes it was due to something else

like with white skin, Japanese have different light skin mutations compared to Europeans but produce a comparable result

That sounds kind of correct to me. Seem to remember that blue eyes initially appeared in the mysterious "Ancient North Eurasian" population which was one of the founder populations of proto-Indoeuropeans...

YOU FUCKERS MY THREAD WILL BE DELETED SOON I DUMPED ALL THERE!

So you're saying... we wuz aliums

nobody gives a shit about your thread we're discussing here quite fine, holy shit be less autistic

>Only Asians and Europeans have neanderthals DNA ,
>Neanderthal had bigger brains

really makes my jiggling binging

Thank you for the cool factoid! And not surprising... Northern neanders are believed to have a more sensitive flight or fight response (sometimes called the shyness gene). In general, I don't think we can really understand the whole of human history until such distinctions between migration patterns are made.

blue eyes are most likely an European hunter gatherer thing I'd say
oldest sample so far is from 14k years ago(Italy, Villabruna), and many contemporary western ones also had the same
going east with ancient samples the percentage goes down(Latvian foragers were genetically western despite being in east Eirope)

ANE(Malta Buret, Afontovo Gora) lacked the derived allele

Found where? Neanders are different based on region/denisov ad mixture. If they were found south of the danube, the reason is obvious.

In a way ... more like human pregnancy is one ugly mess and a fetus acts like a fucking parasite. The spreading and invasion of the placenta cells into the wall of the mother's womb ... it looks like cancer. It behaves like cancer. In fact malignant cancer looks to me like a gene program for placenta gone wild. You see, all cells in your body have ALL the genetic plans there are ... liver cells have all genes to become a brain cell, they just don't do it because the brain genes are "silenced" in liver cells. Cancer? It is cells randomly starting programs they are not supposed to run. Mostly at least.

But yeah, if you think about it ... a fucking virus is now part of our every cell. Mind you, it is not infectious anymore, it cannot assemble a functioning virus (composed of a hull to package it, DNA or RNA as its "building plan" as well as other factors required to hijack its host cells). But yeah ... it is kind of an alien ... it is not human, it is not even mammalian or anything ... it is a fucking gene from a virus and it is not the only one. Retroviruses integrate into your genome, meaning that they shit their building plan all over your chromosomes. If they gain access to a sperm cell for example your children will inherit the virus together with your genes. Most of these building plans are incomplete now after millenia of evolution but some parts still work ... like the one in the placenta.

Interesting. Learned more about a uterus than i thought possible... can you relate this to the theories I mentioned, currently coming out about, difficulty in neander/human pregnancy?

Bump. I was the biologist ranting about large mammal migration and wolves. Good thread.

You know what I want to know

why the fuck we don't have those reflective layers in our eyeballs

>tfw literally cancer

GoyetQ116, Belgium
Kostenki14, Russia
Vestonice16, Czech Republic
those are some paleolithic samples without the derived allele for blue eyes

Blue eyes are northern neanders - from Sweden to the caucuses to parts of Asia. If they didn't find blue eyes on a neander, he was from the south (more idaltu, less neander)

>tfw tripfag isn't a fag after all

Dude. That shit is retarded. Was there anyone in the convo who understood science?

OP is talking about the neanderthals being jew vampires meme, with a white being cromagnon werewoldf twist

That is an interesting point since Villabruna carried Y-haplogroup R1b which would point at an Eurasian steppe origin. I know it is contested whether R1b was originally a proto-Indoreuropean marker from Pontic-Caspian steppe but afaik there is a recent study which quite decisively says that R1b actually is from the steppe originally. Would of course require quite a lot of mobility in ancient human populations ... but who knows how far they have migrated.

Always thought however that Mal'ta already had the allele. Thx for clarifying this.

Apparently someone claims jews are 20% neanderthal

That's pretty fascinating.

Belgian and check make sense with the theory I'm discussing. The Russian would be a question of location and timing, as the caucuses were our first blue eyed northern neander interspecies sex parties...)

don't think anyone alive today has that much neanderthal dna in them

That shit is out of date. Your mom isn't close to an expert. Sorry kid, nothing personal.

What do you make of the r1a and r1b split and how it could relate to our language split? Something doesn't add up with where and when scientists theorise the split happened

a lot of R1b1, even basal to african R1b-V88, has been found recently in the mesolithic Balkans as well, looks like although a Siberian origin is likely it must be quite older than thought, maybe from mobile Mammoth hunters, who knows

most proto-IE from Yamnaya did have R1b but only 1 afaik had a western variety

Yes in fact I do have the theory (however, no evidence) that the apparent partial incompatibility between H. sapiens and Neanderthals was based on these endogenous retroviruses.

You see this ancestrally viral syncytin protein also helps the embryo (or the placenta to be precise) to evade the mother's immune system ... it is half foreign tissue after all. It is quite logical as the original virus had the same "interest" ... evade an immune response.

As Sapiens and Neanderthals had been separated by millenia of evolution I would say that it is quite likely (given the high mutation rate of these viral DNA sequences) that the syncytins of Neanderthals were incompatible with H. sapiens. Syncytin itself is not located on the Y-chromosome but it seems to be strongly regulated by male factors. So the Neanderthal male lineage most likely had a negative effect on the hybrids and thus was lost from our gene pool.

The R1b is a lie. It's not a proto indo marker, but rather a weird "remainder" that was explained away where it was found (as european, not northern neander caucus mix) in order to maintain the 'out of africa' theory.

Crazy stuff, I remember finding out mitochondria were once independent organisms in Bio 101 and thinking, "wait wut" and I feel the same now. Interesting stuff!

women wuz neanderthals

Sorry, responded to my own dumb ass instead of you.

muh

As an archaeologist who isn't a marxist cuck, I'd say you're full of shit. Neanderthal man (pronounced neandertal if you get the chance to fuck with leftist faggots about it) was pretty smart for that time- and everyone who isn't sub Saharan Africans has some amount of Neanderthal DNA. Kinda depends on who you consider sub Saharan Africans (pic related).

I've seen no evidence that Neanderthals were any more fucked up than what I'd expect of a modern stone age tribe- do you really want to throw our partial ancestors who conquered Europe so long ago under the bus? I'd rather go the 'kikes worship the dark Sumerian gods and are descended from death cultists' route, and even then I don't hate all jews, but I've personally seen 'hello fellow goyim' shit from marxist kikes.

tl;dr- neanderthal blood is in everyone but purebred niggers, find some other explanation for marxist kikes

Yeah it's mostly a meme on fullpol and stormfront I suspect. Extreme antisemitism trying really hard to make jews as literally non human as possible to justify killing all of them. Which is silly because we don't genes to identify them as non-human but they're sentient so just a good culling of their elites and relocation is the only reasonable answer

Yeah it is still highly contested and I think there is just not enough ancient genetic material to pinpoint the exact time of divergence. However, if I look at the current distribution of R1a vs R1b it kind of looks like the Centum/Satem split in Indoeuropean languages. Btw Kurgan hypothesis has more or less been proven by paleogenetics.

Halp pls
When did great apes start to look like this
>and also start to braid their long head hairs
>also isn't it weird people still wear their hair like this in the modern day

Yeah there were lots of other skulls that looked pretty close which weren't much older. I reckon we are all a varying mix of alot of the different lines. Might have been a proper master race way back in the day who lived ages and got all the brainlets to build the pyramids of the ages old n shiieett!!! Then got out bred and eventually revolutioned...

Wouldn't surprise me if there were more advanced folks who were advanced enough to cremate their dead that we don't know about them, Was there not a kind of human from about 300000 years ago in africa that had much bigger brain? Could be more

You should play more with this, given your knowledge of procreation. However, there was in interspecies mixing - proven by genetics. I believe it was the x chromosome that could not carry neander genes.

this thread is my magnum opus on this website

>marxist kikes

Oh that's easy, they're all just agents working for intelligence and/or the top jewish industrialist/banking dynasties.