She did nothing wrong and didn't deserve that ending

She did nothing wrong and didn't deserve that ending.

She literally sucked dick.

If she did nothing wrong she would still be alive

truly best girl who fell for the wrong guy

This fucking ending was so half-assed.
It's like author just given up after second half and just tried to wrap up as fast as he can without even trying.

she didn't even make it to the ending, she died mid way through

who is this druid fluid?

You would do it too.

dead ;__;

i masturbated to her several times in the story
>tfw no 5th grader willing to be your cumdumpster
I cried when she died

That's what made the series so good.

It's an isekai series played completely straight. If you're a little shit in life, you'll be a little shit after you've been given a second chance.

Why didn't the MC shag his daughter?

She would kill you for shota dick.

sorry for faggotry, but sauce?

School Days -Shota edition

He's a beta faggot.

>girl willing to do whatever you want
>grow her hair out suck your dick whatever
>turn that down

Fuck this author.

I was with the MC until that. Then I hated him.

Can't help, find please.

I take that back, source found.

Dont do it user, only eternal butthurt awaits you.

really? You would be okay with raping your previous crush simply because she would never be with you?

It it was me and I got to the part where the hot tomboy-girl started to give me some attention, I would have tossed the original girl aside and stay with totally-not-catgirl

But it looks interesting.

Just don't user. The story seems kinda cool but then turns bad really fast, you have a rapist as a MC, killings and everything inbetween.
Just don't

It isn't even the rape and killing, the mc is just a faggot about it.

How does it end again I dont remember

The daughter and the guy end up repeating the whole story over and over again right?

Or by killing him the daughter ends the cycle?

Does that mean all the kids are still dead?

What happened to the original timeline where hes a NEET and everyone else is happy, does that still exist?

yeah the MC is a complete dick

Daughter kills him and threatens that if he comes back into another life she would chase him. I personally doubt he has given up so it's a endless string of parallel universes with them killing each other.

What a romantic ending.

how would she chase him though? also could you please answer the other questions too?

I feel like the author couldve done something with that. Like each successive universe gets more and more bullshit with them learning how to fight and such.

>how would she chase him though?
Timeline jumping seems to be triggered by death, so she would commit suicide probably.

>Does that mean all the kids are still dead?
In the timeline left behind? Yes. In any new timelines? Depends on what point he jumps back to.

>Or by killing him the daughter ends the cycle?
up for interpenetration. So long as the MC has the will to keep trying he will keep jumping. As long as he keeps jumping, the daughter will hunt him down.

>What happened to the original timeline where hes a NEET and everyone else is happy, does that still exist?

Yes, without him.

Do they explain how she would know if he jumped somewhere else? Because if its triggered simply by death then every time she kills him she would have to kill herself to make SURE that he doesnt come back right?

>not even rape and killing
>not even (...) killing
yeah, you are gonna be dissapointed

Knowing how Japanese stories work, probably some connected bond thing.

Opinion noted.

maybey she should have tried being more feminine and then the guy wouldn't have a reason to rape that other girl

its all still confusing. thank you though

This manga was one of the dumbest things I've read.

You people are all sadists. It took me an hour to work out that you were talking about Yomeiro Choice, and then I looked through the manga and discovered that no, you weren't.

I still have no idea what you're discussing.

Nagase Yousuke is the artist and the manga is what i could do for anna or something

I wish the MC had hooked up with his ghost baby. They have all eternity to do so.

Bitch deserved everything that happened to her. She didnt know her place.

SHE WAS SECOND, SHE WAS #2, it is her fault that she stepped out of line and caused the MC to force his hand and end her shit.

I feel for the MC, you try having a sexond shot at life and trying a redo to getvthe girl you want and realize you NEVER HAD A CHANCE.

Im sure many of you know how it feels to be rejected. Imagine going through that as well, then have the bimbo who wants your dick but you never had an attraction for her.

She literally wad a open hole to fuck and that was it. Why couldnt Ann just love him, the guy didnt have to go this route and rape girls. She caused this and its a damn fact.

Had she not turned him down for gray-sue he'd have been rich. He just needed to fuck her to get his obsession out of his system.

Women are the downfall in this series, just cause he realized that and beat her to death doesnt make him wrong.

All the moralfags come out the woodwork when they get to this point in the manga

Thank you, user. Now I shall have no regrets when I regret reading this.

Because it's as you said. He's an asshole who let his obsessions take control. If it wasn't Anna, it would be her friend or the tomboy or some other girl who didn't really like him, but tolerated him.

See: Nice guys and white knights on the Internet.

She was too good for this world

Disgusting canine tooth.
Not good for blowjob.

I love that loyalty she had.

>not wanting to feel her fang gently scraping your dick