archive.fo/FUwoV
archive.fo/n7Zl2
archive.is/Uw7QF
archive.fo/6L9Rn
archive.fo/3Ibkt
archive.fo/qkyQj
archive.fo/lJcaw
archive.fo/c60fu
walmart.com/ip/Dteck-Magic-Plasma-Ball-Touch-Control-Lightning-Sphere-Party-Desktop-Lamp-Science-Kid-Disco-Party-Gift/140943302?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=2880&adid=22222222228060294387&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=165274643411&wl4=pla-273816322055&wl5=1018165&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=113505668&wl11=online&wl12=140943302&wl13=&veh=sem
archive.fo/0Hm74
archive.fo/ekyCy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

'Need TRUMP.WAV youtube channel mirror, it got shoah'd.

AWOO~

Franken up to 4 accusers now.

Cosmic Awoo is the raw energy of nature. It is the rebellious spirit of untamed bestial self preservation when oppressed. The Cosmic Awoo represents the iron will and law of the universe. The always confident, "matter of course" force behind causality. The Cosmic Awoo rewards those who walk the proper path and crushes those that resist nature's law. That is what is meant by the "Awoovement" and that is why the Trump Curse is getting stronger.

Thanking the Cosmic Awoo will increase the strength of the divine retribution deserved by the weakness bred by globalists and those who are arrogant enough to think mankind has transcended nature's laws.

>With this post, John McCain has died.
THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!

OH NOOOOOO FRANKENSTEIN CAN'T BE STOPPED!

Why do both White Urbanites and White Rural Dwellers have such low birth rates???

drumpf

Before Christmas. MAZGA.

Don't eat too much.

How will Trump win 2020?

I know he will - but how?

Go for the high score, Franken(((stein)))!

CONFIRMED!!

MAGA

Where is this??? When was this taken???

Go do your chores. I can't drink right now. The combination of URAHARA and alcohol would make me vomit.

Sure, but Roy Moore...

wowie zowie bro le awoovement am i rite fellow maga pede xDDD

By recieving more than 270 electoral college votes.

NO NO NO GET THAT AWAY FROM MOMMY

South Park thanksgiving special for the retarded turkey is on. Good shit.

FBI used the dossier to get a FISA warrent but cant verify its contents

>FBI has not verified Trump dossier (WashEx)
archive.fo/RxGXi

>FBI and Justice Department officials have told congressional investigators in recent days that they have not been able to verify or corroborate the substantive allegations of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign outlined in the Trump dossier.

>August 24, 2017 subpoena from the House Intelligence Committee to the FBI and Justice Department asked for information on the bureau's efforts to validate the dossier. Specifically, the subpoena demanded "any documents, if they exist, that memorialize DOJ and/or FBI efforts to corroborate, validate, or evaluate information provided by Mr. Steele and/or sub-sources and/or contained in the 'Trump Dossier.'"

>According to sources familiar with the matter, neither the FBI nor the Justice Department has provided documents in response to that part of the committee's subpoena. But in face-to-face briefings with congressional staff, according to those sources, FBI and DOJ officials have said they cannot verify the dossier's charges of a conspiracy between the Russian government and the Trump campaign.

THIS IS IMPORTANT - They were asked to provide info on how they vetted the dossier and so far they have supplied no information.

Until they do so there is no evidence that they did anything to vet the dossier before doing this:

>FBI used dossier allegations to bolster Trump-Russia investigation (CNN)
archive.fo/t1seP

>The FBI last year used a dossier of allegations of Russian ties to Donald Trump's campaign as part of the justification to win approval to secretly monitor a Trump associate, according to US officials briefed on the investigation.

g-guys? Is it weird to have friends that are female? That you hang out with and not try to persue them sexually, but just because you enjoy their company? I'm not gay, right?

why was winning the primaries so much more emotionally satisfying then winning the general?
does anyone else feel this way?

>4 justices

Your gay?

i don't know user that sounds kinda gay to me

Not gay. Just wasting your time on a time bomb of disappointment.

YAAASSS KING SLAY DAT WHYTE PUSSAY

It's ok user. You can be gay now. Nobody really cares anymore.

>Sotomayor has Type 1 Beetus
>Still fat
Man spic genes are trash

>diabetes
holy shit
i've been saying the same thing on here for a year

Depends what you do with them. If you just go clothes shopping with them, you’re a gay.

lmao

Shame nothing will happen to anyone in Congress for any of this. Just early retirement and getting that sweet pension.
Children are expensive and seen as inconvenient to a modern lifestyle.

The FISA on Manafort is MUCH worse than you think.

>US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman (CNN)
archive.fo/E2Tyo

>US investigators wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort under secret court orders before and after the election, sources tell CNN, an extraordinary step involving a high-ranking campaign official now at the center of the Russia meddling probe.

>The government snooping continued into early this year, INCLUDING A PERIOD when Manafort was known to talk to PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

Related: James Clapper - 'It's possible' that Trump's voice was picked up by Manafort wiretap (WashEx)
archive.fo/Opzxb

>A secret order authorized by the court that handles the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) began after Manafort became the subject of an FBI investigation that began in 2014. It centered on work done by a group of Washington consulting firms for Ukraine's former ruling party, the sources told CNN.

>The surveillance was discontinued at some point last year for lack of evidence, according to one of the sources.

>The FBI then restarted the surveillance after obtaining a new FISA warrant that extended at least into early this year.

>Sources say the second warrant was part of the FBI's efforts to investigate ties between Trump campaign associates and suspected Russian operatives. Such warrants require the approval of top Justice Department and FBI officials, and the FBI must provide the court with information showing suspicion that the subject of the warrant may be acting as an agent of a foreign power.

So they got top Justice and FBI approval
Using the dossier:
archive.fo/t1seP
When they could not and still have not been able to verify it:
archive.fo/RxGXi

>watching southpark past season 2

TUMBLING DOWN

You can have platonic friendship with a girl, sure

>I'm not gay, right?
Only you could know that, user.

wew, nice post numbers, mane.

>before Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and a weekend when no one is paying attention to the news
Nothing will happen

interesting how they are allowed to buy a fake dossier and then use it as an excuse to investigate a persons entire life

That's what I thought until I fell in love with her, then broke off all contact after 10+ years of friendship.

Carter Page was Wiretapped via FISA as well
>Court Approved Wiretap on Trump Campaign Aide Over Russia Ties (NYT)
archive.fo/ItMXc

>The Justice Department obtained a secret court-approved wiretap last summer on Carter Page, a foreign policy adviser to Donald J. Trump’s presidential campaign, based on evidence that he was operating as a Russian agent, a government official said Wednesday.

Again, that evidence was the dossier:
archive.fo/t1seP

And that "EVIDENCE" was UNVERIFIED
archive.fo/RxGXi

Now the NYT continues to say this comedy gold
>The Justice Department considered direct surveillance of anyone tied to a political campaign as a line it did not want to cross

BUT THEY LET MANAFORT GET WIRETAPPED BEFORE AND AFTER THE ELECTION WHILE HE WAS IN COMUNICATION WITH TRUMP

>US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman (CNN)
archive.fo/E2Tyo

>The government snooping continued into early this year, INCLUDING A PERIOD when Manafort was known to talk to PRESIDENT Donald Trump

>James Clapper: 'It's possible' that Trump's voice was picked up by Manafort wiretap (WashEx)
archive.fo/Opzxb

>each one more increasingly right wing

CHECKED AND THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO

Is that his wife’s son

thank you cosmic awoo

JUST

>i've been saying the same thing on here for a year
wowie zowie bro does your mom know? XDDD

The Trump Waikiki and Las Vegas are doing fine. Maybe the staff at that place are assholes and word got around

HE BETTER MARRY FROPPY, DAMNIT.

HuffPo is pretty mad about it.

>Did Susan Rice Lie, Again? (National Review)
archive.fo/6ptgX

>Nunes asserted that he’d seen evidence that Obama administration officials had “unmasked,” or disclosed in intelligence reports, the identities of Trump officials who met or communicated with representatives of foreign governments and that “none of this surveillance was related to Russia.”
(Nunes transcript: archive.fo/9FaV5)

>Former national-security adviser Susan Rice was at the center of the storm, accused of making a vast number of unmasking requests. What was her response? On the very day of Nunes’s press conference she said, “I know nothing about this. I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that count today.”
(Video: youtu.be/sH0akjRDJsY)

>Over time, however, her story evolved. She later clarified that she was simply saying that she didn’t know “what reports Nunes was referring to.”
(archive.fo/j6ydB)

>In April she said she never did anything “untoward with respect to the intelligence” she received.
(archive.fo/gm62O)

>So, what was the truth? Did she “know nothing” or did she do nothing “untoward”? Those aren’t the same statements, and the differences matter.

>Let’s flash forward to yesterday (September 13)

>Former national security adviser Susan Rice privately told House investigators that she unmasked the identities of senior Trump officials to understand why the crown prince of the United Arab Emirates was in New York late last year, multiple sources told CNN.
(archive.fo/DT8ud)

>Back in March, Susan Rice wanted to win another news cycle. If she told the truth — that, yes, she had made unmasking requests — she might have given a floundering Devin Nunes a lifeline. So she pled ignorance. She claimed not to know things that she plainly and clearly knew in detail.

tremendous if verified

How great, Trump'll get to put 4 justices to the supreme court.
I bet they'll make abortion illegal.
And boom, you go from le 56% face to le 36% face in ten years.

Thanks for baking fren

kek you thought the guy calling you a drunk was me. I would never to my bestest fren

But it's part of her unique perspective as a proud Latinx womyn! Valuable to the impartial Court!

More evidence of NYC going back to the shit hole it was in the 1970s.

Democrats. Not even once.

Post yfw he appoints a black guy that calls Clarence Thomas a “leftist faggot”

>her health. not good. Diabetes, SAD!
Fuck, was he tweeting?

Detailed rundown on the Dossier

>There is nothing normal about the Fusion GPS dossier (The Hill)
archive.fo/4xaNp

>Russia dossier investigators suspect reporters were paid to spread collusion claims (WashTimes)
archive.fo/mxsNV

>Spinning in circles on the Trump dossier (WashEx)
archive.fo/UUskk

>Lifting the Steele Curtain (WSJ)
archive.fo/FUwoV

This third article is important when considered next to Grassleys letter to the FBI about the dossier:

>Grassley concerned about FBI use of Trump ‘dossier’ in Russia investigation (politico)
archive.fo/n7Zl2

>Noting that the dossier was passed on to the U.K. government according to lawyers representing author Christopher Steele, Grassley asked the FBI to clarify whether the document's contents could have been "surreptitiously funneled into U.S. intelligence streams through foreign intelligence sharing."

>Steele, a former British intelligence agent, initially compiled the dossier — replete with unproven details of alleged Russian efforts to compromise Trump — for the firm Fusion GPS.

>If the FBI had interpreted a foreign intelligence service's receipt of the Steele dossier as a de facto confirmation, "it would be alarming," Grassley wrote on Friday to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

>"Mr. Steele’s dossier allegations might appear to be 'confirmed' by foreign intelligence, rather than just an echo of the same 'research' that Fusion bought from Steele and that the FBI reportedly also attempted to buy from Steele."

In short Clinton and the dems engineered the dossier with the intention of injecting it into the Intel community so it would be reported by the media as an official intelligence issue rather than oppo research.

I'm the eternal blackpill. I really don't think anything will happen, and it will be forgotten by Monday. If Conyers' news was a fart in the wind, this will be even less.

Have they released the names of the two new accusers?

Went to the spa there a few years back, fucking comfy man

>HUFFPO HEADLINES EDITION

He's going to marry the girl who controls gravity.

Why are Trumptards so fucking stupid?
If you’ve worked in corporate America, you’ll come across employees who’ve had surgeries of every kind at some point.
I’ve known three different people who’ve had knee surgery or something with their ankles or whatever.

He’s the gist:
>they typically only allow knee replacement for people who are seniors 65+ because so much can go wrong
>McCain is 81
>if it’s not knee replacement and it’s repairing something by shaving down bone or adding in some sort of support, it would still require extensive time for healing.
>when they do surgery, they do one leg at a time because you don’t want to be lying around completely incapacitated. You need one leg to be able to bear the weight while the other leg is healing.
>Due to the length of time between this pictures it fits with surgery healing time.

I would say he’s had surgery on one, let it heal, and then had surgery on the other.
I hate John McCain, and I hope he dies as soon as possible and suffers an eternity in hell, but I don’t want Trumptards making Trump supporters look even more retarded than usual.

>beetes
DELET dis
>tfw dad is skinny
;_;

This is the sequence of events during the week that led up to the DNC admitting it paid for the dossier

>Dems obstructed the Fusion GPS hearing, Fusion GPS pleads the fifth to everything
archive.is/Uw7QF

>Nunes issued a subpoena for bank records back to 2015, Court was due to supply records Monday
archive.fo/6L9Rn

>Obama appointee Judge delayed subpoena
archive.fo/3Ibkt

>WaPo publishes story saying DNC funded the dossier tuesday
archive.fo/qkyQj

>This strengthened the injunction
archive.fo/lJcaw

>Because there’s something Fusion cares about keeping secret even more than the Clinton-DNC news—and that something is in those bank records. The release of the client names was a last-ditch effort to appease the House Intelligence Committee, which issued subpoenas to Fusion’s bank and was close to obtaining records until Fusion filed suit last week. The release was also likely aimed at currying favor with the court, given Fusion’s otherwise weak legal case.

Anytime. Also it seems I took a guess and I was wrong, oh well.

OY

Yeah except the timeframe was a few days. That's not enough time to heal.

unironically yes
Also her "Kobe" tattoo is in reference to the nigglets father. Whenever Trey whips out his 4 inches to fuck that rekt pussy he needs to stare right at the niggers name the whole time
Truly has surpassed brendan

AWOO TO THE RESCUE!!!

NO! FUCK HER. SHE'S ENDING UP WITH THE EXPLOSION RETARD.

doesn't all types make you fat?

>xd awoovement
Please name the game she is from and her actual name newfags. Trumpgen is suffering the same fate as cbts.

Podesta tried to stop the hearing.
archive.fo/6L9Rn
>The untold story is the Democrats’ unprecedented behavior. Mr. Rooney had barely started when committee staffers for Mr. Schiff interrupted, accused him of badgering witnesses, and suggested he was acting unethically. Jaws dropped. Staff do not interrupt congressmen. They do not accuse them of misbehavior. And they certainly do not act as defense attorneys for witnesses. No Democratic lawmakers had bothered to come to the hearing to police this circus, and Mr. Rooney told me that he “won’t be doing any more interviews without a member from the minority present.”

See pic related.

The Fusion GPS bank records subpoena was delayed for a few days by Obama appointee Judge Tanya Chutkan
archive.fo/3Ibkt
>U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan granted the House motion to intervene and has delayed the due date for the bank to comply with the subpoena until Wednesday while she evaluates the complaint.

Tanya is the judge that was trying to force Trump to give an illegal an abortion
archive.fo/c60fu
>The temporary restraining order, issued by U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan Wednesday evening, said the federal government must allow the unnamed 17-year-old girl, who is about 15 weeks pregnant, to receive the abortion within days.

This gave WaPo and other media critters time to fess up before Nunes got the truth

gollumpf btfo

he doesn't look good

Naruto doesn't bully, he just yells at boomers. Kinda like a senile old fart at a wall...

What do you all make of the wormy nork defector? Do you think he got scared of Trump’s threats and legged it before the nukes start dropping? Or is Kim trying to hoard food for a war, and the soldier couldn’t take it anymore?

normally the DNC would face no consequences for this type of swamp behavior, but it's the internet age. 2018 will be a BAD year for them

your sober enough to know whats going on and drunk enough to enjoy it

WHO /AmericanEmpire/ here?

It's hard to gain weight with type 1 because you can't process sugar right. Type 2 is caused by being fat.

>T. Plebbit Boomer
Did you know that 35% of White Americans are younger then 30 (July 1st 1987) as of July 1st 2017. While 26% of White Americans are baby boomers (July 1st 1945 - July 1st 1965).

T-Talk about Moore. Your Weiss Knight commands it!

If you honestly don't want to Fug even though they are attractive you are at risk of catching the Gay. Please use one of these immediately before you need to seek professional help.
walmart.com/ip/Dteck-Magic-Plasma-Ball-Touch-Control-Lightning-Sphere-Party-Desktop-Lamp-Science-Kid-Disco-Party-Gift/140943302?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=2880&adid=22222222228060294387&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=165274643411&wl4=pla-273816322055&wl5=1018165&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=113505668&wl11=online&wl12=140943302&wl13=&veh=sem

reall,y /jp/? You're still slotted over your 2hus getting appropriated? Well, we're not giving them back. they all belong to us nao.

sorry, user

Podesta committed perjury

>Exclusive: In Hill interviews, top Dems denied knowledge of payments to firm behind Trump dossier (CNN)
archive.fo/0Hm74

>Podesta was asked in his September interview whether the Clinton campaign had a contractual agreement with Fusion GPS, and he said he was not aware of one, according to one of the sources.

>Sitting next to Podesta during the interview: his attorney Marc Elias, who worked for the law firm that hired Fusion GPS to continue research on Trump on behalf of the Clinton campaign and DNC, multiple sources said. Elias was only there in his capacity as Podesta's attorney and not as a witness.

So Podesta denied paying Fusion while sitting directly next to the guy who paid Fusion on his behalf

So it looks like purjury but can it be proven? Maybe.
>EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton is in 'secret negotiations' with ex-British spy Christopher Steele to buy SECOND 'dirty dossier' on Trump's romantic englements with Russian women, claims Clinton author (DailyMail)
archive.fo/ekyCy

>Hillary personally authorized her campaign chairman, John Podesta, to launch the first controversial Russian dossier, according to a senior Clinton campaign strategist who worked for Hillary in both her 2008 and 2016 presidential bids

that's a beautiful ornament desu

I posted this last thread but I think it's important to post again: ONLY NIGGERS EAT THANKSGIVING DINNER ON PAPER PLATES