Canadian University Apologizes To Teacher's Assistant Who Was Bullied By Professors

Holy shit, the audio of their meeting is rage inducing. I've never wanted to snap a neck so badly in my life. Canada has been taken over by Communists at the highest levels of government and academia. Fuck Canada.

captainwrongthink.com/2017/11/22/wilfred-laurier-university-offers-bullshit-apology-after-professors-are-caught-bullying-female-teachers-assistant/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-W-gZ5qmgM
youtube.com/watch?v=uAPyhV-2IzY
youtube.com/watch?v=yRloeL9Zpt8
youtube.com/watch?v=jWHuFuuYHso
youtube.com/watch?v=NZBuhUc0Zi8
youtube.com/watch?v=vp3kQ-v69BU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's a Sup Forums defends a jewess episode
Fucking desperate losers

Is it me or is one of her eyes literally an inch higher than the other one?

One eye on your schlong the other on your balls.

>taken over
It’s always been retarded. Middle child syndrome. Tries to beat big bro USA, but always ends up doing stupid shit to virtue signal while povketing bribes from degenerates.

She describes herself as a leftist.

Not quite sure she knows what that means.

Still wife material.

i dont see anything

shes not though

She had a Skype interview where she used the term "alt-left". She's definitely /ourgirl/

youtube.com/watch?v=W-W-gZ5qmgM

>shes not though
HOW ON EARTH IS THIS WOMAN NOT A JEW

Give it time, I'm sure she'll be doing Nazi salutes in no time after this incident.

thats a long neck

Daily reminder:
- She willingly joined the department of Cuckoldry and Faggotry.
- This is her thesis advisor.
- She played her cute vagina card and won.
- We can be happy for her (I am), but she's not /ourgirl.

for you

save your hate for the motherfucking faggots berating her

>every chick's a jewess now..

qt but
>canadian

I'm in love

>she da make me pp hard so she not be a jew

Open bobs and show vagene

>tfw also have an asymmetrical face like her

Fucking hell, just kill me now

Don't slander my qt3.14 Canadian Waifu

I swear, universities are political indoctrination camps. So many useless diplomas, and people with jobs that otherwise wouldn't exist if campuses offered STEM only classes.

I see, you're also a researcher in digital intimacies.

all jewess pussy belongs to big goy cock if we're honest.

she literally calls herself a liberal who agrees with tranny words

bullshit

t. basement dwelling stormcuck

Put the shtetl to the metal

She's not /ourgirl/. Not yet at least. I think we're witnessing her redpilling in real time, but she'll probably end up no further to the right than classical liberal.

youtube.com/watch?v=uAPyhV-2IzY

I'm not. I think it's funny how the antisemitism is thrown out the window the second a decent looking Jew appears

Can't be helped, white supremacy it's an aesthetic movement after all.

fuck she say "like" alot

"academics" are so fucking stupid. WTF happened to universities?

I don't think she would have played Jordan Peterson in class if she wasn't a little bit redpilled already, or at least redpill-curious. This was a huge wakeup call for her, and it will probably take awhile for her to process. Hopefully this inspires her to become one of the leaders of the pushback against Marxism.

She's not, she's going to a low tier university + Sheperd isn't a Jewish name.

Proof that she's Jewish?

She's going to be on Rubin Report next week, so we'll have a better sense of where she stands then.

Sup Forums likes her, I don't remember the last actual white female that Sup Forums liked.

What the fuck is a BaH?

She looks French and jewish

BA with Honors perhaps?

Which he most likely got because of muh diversity quotas... The guy is a fucking retard.

She was teaching students about using "xe" to address people and they think she's transphobic. These people are eating themselves alive.

She's a qt3.14

Praise Canada. How does it manage to be such a glorious nation?

Possible plot twist: she's a tranny.

>Depressing prison-style white brick walls
>A toaster...on top of a microwave...on top of a mini fridge (nice redneck stacking)
>claustrophobic af library-style cubicle desks
>a gay portable closet
>water kettle just sittng there

2/10 would not bang (in your dorm room)

This is what happens when you elect a drama school teacher as your leader.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRloeL9Zpt8

The dumb commies THINK it is communism but it is Corporate "neoliberalism". They monetize it, lower standards and sell people "prestige"

All of this "RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE" type commie shit you are seeing today, especially "LGBTPOC social justice" is just a sales pitch.

i have a pretty good eye for the jew and she has jew brows and eyes

cant unsee

This whole picture is very VERY unnerving.

Its like She's staring beyond my soul and into my shekel collection.

also super long neck, not that i have any problem with this

>This is what happens when you elect a drama school teacher as your leader.
And a polymath. And a master seducer. And a snowboarder. And boxer. And all-round glorious leader.

How does Canada manage to do it so well?

>non-monogamies
has his reddit account filled with cuck stories been found yet?

>women in universities

>showing students a fucking TVO debate is now discrimatory towards special snowflakes
I fucking hate my country and academia is in part way

Truly a renaissance man

This has literally never been the case but amerimutts are so stupid and ignorant I see them posting this all the time

It just be some kind of disease or perhaps a percentage?

Good rule of thumb, if someone is ever on TV they’re a kike or Shabbos goy. The media is waaaaaay more subtly manipulative than even people here realize

This is why I detest my country. Honestly, that recording made me really want to assassinate that chemically neutered faggot berating her.

long neck is almost always attractive on a girl, it makes her sexier

A dickneck on a guy doesn't seem to ever help though

HAHA fuck that is so rich.

More room to slide my cock in

hewlett packard toaster, gtfo u noob

>42 minutes.
Can someone sum up this whole thing?

This cunt is a leftist. The left was attempting to eat one of their own but decided to spare her at the last minute

She's just trying not to get murdered by her shitlib co-workers. She probably watches weev and Nick Fuentes on Youtube.

If you cucks think that's bad, Trudeau has secretly let in thousands of ISIS fighters without charging any. They are not deradicalized (Canada has no such program) and are free to plan terror attacks.

>OTTAWA, November 21, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — Conservative leader Andrew Scheer blasted Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for the Liberal plan to “reintegrate” Canadians who return to the country after fighting for the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

>"These are people who got on a plane to fight for ISIS and watched as our allied soldiers were burned to death in a cage. These are people who got on a plane to go to fight for an organization that sells women and girls into slavery. These are people who left Canada to fight for a group of people who push homosexuals off buildings just for being gay,” Scheer told the House of Commons Monday.

>"Can the Prime Minister explain to the House exactly what a program or reintegration service would look like for the people who commit these kinds of atrocities?”

Trudeau is now openly committing high treason. There are apparently thousands of ISIS fighters that Trudeau the Treasonous Traitor has secretly let back into Canada and given them undisclosed amounts of money.

EXPERTISE
-Digital Intimacies
-Non-monogamies
-Privilege

wew lad

Here's a new lesson plan for her: youtube.com/watch?v=jWHuFuuYHso

But for real, let's say Hitler was the biggest evil of modern times. Should we NOT study his speeches to make sure the 'Holocaust' never happens again??
I bet 99% of American adults have never heard one of his speeches in its entirely.

Castro had good genes for that sort of thing.

they tell her why only the left is allowed to have opinions

Are you kidding me it's perfect

Weev a jew and a cia plant. Fuentes is a beaner civ cuck

>Fuck Canada.

Fuck YOU. Not all of us are cucked out faggot!

I don't know what this means, but I can only assume that it's massive praise for the world's most glorious leader currently serving.

Don't think so. But you can google his books. And also this.
youtube.com/watch?v=NZBuhUc0Zi8

>She looks French and jewish

cunts.

They try to force her into a leftist circle jerk, because she discussed Jordan Peterson to a class. She cries (because she is a woman) and is told that anything other than SJW indoctrination is unacceptable and literally white supremacy. All this shit is literally headlines everyday, so its really nothing new.

Why lie to yourself? She's definitely part Jewish

it means fidel cucked the shit out of old pierre

>HES LETTING IN THOUSANDS OF ISIS

yeah no retard,,I read the real article that says it’s less than 165 people in total and less than half of that MIGHT be welcomed back (but are watched)

Nice try though take the you, ya earned it ya cuck

>letting in even a single one
>not executing them all
Don't act like this is a win for you

Im honestly sad that canada is going the way it is. I always saw it as a cool place. The first girl I really liked was a canadian so I always knew a lot ABOOT shit up there. She was pretty cool, no doubt WAY smarter on average than american girls (fucking retards). Also she sent me pics of her feet and Im a footfag. Pic related. Will post her feet if anyone asks

>She cries
Why is someone like this even allowed to have a job? Who cries at work?

alright Sup Forumsfag
>a Hewlett Packard something...on top of a microwave...on top of a minifridge

r u happy now penis breath?

slide thread

And you're definetely 56% muttface. Why did your mom lied to you?

Oh god, get the fuck out of my city and stay out

Shocking violent commie professors attacking students getting reprimanded. Thats a change.

How does this Guy still have his job after assaulting students?
youtube.com/watch?v=vp3kQ-v69BU

Why are you so upset that you find a Jew attractive?

Found the bitter poorfag.

I think the worst part is how hitler/nazi stuff is so heavily censored in Germany. If this was mandatory for students to watch this, all of German would be Nazis to this day and wouldn't stand for the mass rapefugees flooding their country.

pick one anons
>yfw when you breed this mongrelized american