“If it was my daughter, I’d break his face.” GOP rep shames Trump’s response to Roy Moore

shareblue.com/if-it-was-my-daughter-id-break-his-face-gop-rep-shames-trumps-response-to-roy-moore/#.WhYZ6Fkgg50.twitter

fucking leaf

Shareblue is the only unbiased news source. It should be taught in school.

>Shareblue

ShariaBlew AND a goddamn leaf. When the jokes write themselves.

Pottery.

stale leafpost

Go ahead and break his face then, toughguy. Then enjoy your prison time.

Why you guys still mocking Shareblue? Your conspiracy theory about them being a George Soros proxy has been thoroughly debunked buy investigators from Media Matters and Correct the Record.

It has already been proven that it was a politically motivated hoax.

top b8, m8

lol

>buy
Jewish freudian slip

This is a Kang thread now

Thanks, user.

Kek

mfw when user doesn't know satire

>Trump backs accused sexual assaulter over Democrat
Those identity politics. Trying to make it seem like Trump is directly attacking them in some way.

What the fuck is up with all the Shareblue threads the past couple days? Fuck off with your slide bullshit, leaf

this

this

Sure he would.

>if I gave permission to my daughter to meet moore in my own home and not fuck her, I'd break his face

Hello David Brock

>share blue
You're not even trying at this point.

now THAT'S what I call shitposting

>shartblue>150536660
But it didn't happen to anyone's daughter
its a scheme to jew a Democrat senator into Alabama and DRUMPF BTFO going into 18

>Un-ironically posting ShareBlue

Lol did they not train you? We already know ShareBlue is bullshit. Just another name for the same propaganda mouthpiece.

Where have you been.

Why hasn't this woman been found and beaten/raped?

Damn! Those are some big khazar milkers.

...another Shareblue link shared unironically. Brock is so fucking worthless now. Lefties don't even read his shit. KYS for posting Brock's pedophile projection links on here, OP

I don't feel like this is decent bait... your not giving it your all.

I would like to talk to your manager at Sharia Blue please to complain.

bumpo

these same republicans would let their daughters date fuckin niggers. I'm foregoing thanksgiving at a friend's house tomorrow because I don't have the heart to see him watching his little girl with one of those motherfuckers, and I know it's the fuckin schools that fill their heads with that racemixing filth.

Heh. Share Blue. How? Hit him with his handbag? Cause the chickenshit way they're going, you just know he's got a brick in it.