Malia Obama's New White BF Follows DJT But Not Obama On Twitter

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108039/Malia-Obama-s-new-squeeze-UK-Harvard-student.html

M A Y O E D

Fahrquasaaned

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

>teenage girl rebels against her father/parents
wow never seen this before

Soyim, you mean

IMBLEACHED

>Obama'd grandfather fought against the British for independence
>Obama most likely isn't too keen on the British
>His daughter is now dating a Britsh guy

Why are all women like this?

Great! Fuck obummer!

topkek

You know they spent hours looking for that pic so they could use that caption and not vice versa.

He should show this pic when meeting mr.obummer.

>far right

I just realized I will have to hear about Obama's kids for the rest of my life

WHITEOUT.COM

tip topity kek
how the fuck will Obama ever recover?

>repeating digit check
>interesting ID check

White people problem
If any girl does it in some shitskin country she gets got.

>white woman with black man
>FUCKING DEGENERATE RACE MIXER SHE SHOULD HANG
>black woman white man
>BLEACHED why are white cocks so big BLACKS BTFO
Sup Forums revealing its true colors once again

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And he's about to shithole Obama's daughter lmaoooo

This revenge is wayyyyy sweeter

>Obamas legacy is getting BLEACHED in the white house and the bed
Oh this is too delicious.

Apparently you can’t comprehend th difference between the two. A nigger will impregnate and leave, a white man will stay after the baby is born and support it. It’s quite a big difference, plus a man can marry a white giril latter on with no issues. A woman will forever stay with a mutt that the state will suppor

i have never seen Sup Forums so happy LMAO

>kkk
>trips
fuck i never get cool ids or numbers

Every black dude in America just got BTFO. Still, it would be better if the dude was Russian.

She was always going to end up with a white guy. Pic related. I just didn't know he'd be British. What are the odds he'll take-has taken her virginity?

Barack's his girlfriend's boyfriend. It would be weird.

Everyone and their mother follows DJT these days. It's hard to look away from a train wreck.

Take the red pill
>The elite are a small group working in unison and the false left-right red team blue team democrat republican meme is nothing but a meme to manifacture consent of the masses in a (((democratic))) political system that is a veil for the real oligarchic system hidden beneath

This 100%

It's known fact Obama hates the British remember the DVD box set incident

Chad

Don't see what's the big deal. My best friend, who knows nothing about politics and America really, was following Trump on twitter years ago - I think a few months after set up his account, because he considered Trump really funny with his tweets/remarks.

WHITED

What are the odds that weinstein already did? I'd rather bet on that

>Apparently you can’t comprehend th difference between the two. A nigger will impregnate and leave, a white man will stay after the baby is born and support it. It’s quite a big difference, plus a man can marry a white giril latter on with no issues. A woman will forever stay with a mutt that the state will suppor

GENTRIFIED

As hilarious as that would be, I doubt it. Weinstein had balls (probably still does) but I think even guys like him know where the out-of-bounds line is drawn. Also, isn't there a great story going around asking "Why so few women of color?" I feel like sexually harassing or consensually fucking Malia would be more about bragging rights.

Purified

All race mixing is inherently degenerate and disgusting. But if it's going to be done it might as well be a white male colonizing and helping to create smarter savages. Also added bonus it's King niggers daughter getting railed out by a British guy. King niggers father was a Kenyan that fought off the ebil British empire. It's pottery.

fuckkkin KEK

>When you're a Chad you can even get away with supporting Trump and dating Obama's daughter

I fucking hate Chads, lads

Wait hold on a fucking second, did you really think Obama would let his daughter date some disgusting degenerate herpes ridden liberal?

this is the best one in my opinion

he smelling her fuckin breath?

Daughters ALWAYS rebel against daddy

..black daughters? Black chicks all want white dick.

Females are the reason why the Chris Rock skit about people you hate will ALWAYS end up in your family will continue to hold true.

>KKK
>Bleached
The meme magic is back

And? The child will be genetically the same - half black. If it's about the parents staying, is it alright if the nigger stays?

Lol stealing this

bleached

so. a jewish weirdo?

We're low on white women, not white men. It reduces competition for white women when the white chads go for non-whites.

oh wow look at me with my two boyfriends

WHITED

Rory Farquharson sits across from me in a gen ed course. AMA.

is he /ourguy/?

She isn't his daughter anyway. She is an actress hired to play his and tranny Michael's daughter

I wouldn't have the faintest idea. Almost never speaks up in class, and whenever he does, it takes him forever to string a sentence together. Outside of class, though, he seems like a standard prep school chad, so he has that going for him.

mfw DJT is still winning

It's your job to strike up a conversation with him and slowly redpill him. It might take a few months but if you're careful it can definitely be done. Then you'll have a Sup Forumstard chad nationalist dating obama's daughter.

Politics aside, DJT is more entertaining to watch compared to Obama

DELET THIS

Apocalyptic future - men of all races unite along with their robot waifus to fight the final battle against women, gays and white knights.

That'd be great but I don't know if I'm up for the task. I don't really get along with a lot of people at this university because I feel like I'm dealing with either highly intelligent robots or braindead elitist socialites. Almost nobody comes from a "normal" background, which probably makes sense given that only 25% of the university is non-Hispanic white. I end up hanging out with people from other universities as a result.

glad someone finally said this

So sad, omg Malia obama is dating whitey and whitey doesnt even follow Obama, this board used to contain useful information and now it is reduced to this minor gossip. FUCK YOU

>Farquharson
>far right

Is he /ourguy/?

>new-squeeze

C'mon Sup Forums get it together

The anger still brings joy to me.

Women love to make their fathers angry

they realize Obama is a mulatto, right?

it's fucking amazing how much tears generate whenever WM/BF couples are showcased.

Are you serious? You come to Sup Forums and get offended at racism?

yeah except that bitch got disowned jej

Props to that father, he isn't taking any shit.

he killed osama. you killed Sup Forums
youll have the most fun when the internet is just one portal for dolan and jews' news

>white

Anybody else get super fucking depressed seeing guys like this?
He is easily 6'4, wealthy, goes to the best schools in the world, good at sport, casually bags an ex presidents daughter.

What the fuck is the point in trying seriously. My only driver in life has been that one day I would be great, the best at something, have the good life. Its just not real. You are born Chad or youre not. You can waste your life trying to change it while Chad has just been living.

Its fucked. I can barely find motivation to try at my job anymore..or at anything. Its all for nothing.

You do realize that Obama had been recruited by the CIA in the early 1980s, right? Osama bin Laden is just a character that Obama played.

boohoo

Dude is an idiot who has the benefit of family, tradition, and networking to help him succeed where most would need to improvise or intuit. If you have any sense of aesthetics or achievement, I would worry less about him and focus more on improving your own life.

... but her dad is half white. They're literally saying they want her to be less diverse than her father.

Indeed?

Lol stop being so hard on urself.

Guy looks like a fukin twat, hes def not 6'4 either u clown.

No such thing as chad. If u have a mainstream haircut like either of those 3 douchbags got, wear "nice" fashionable clothes, and take pictures with buddies you look like a "chad" in womens eyes.

All about your image.

I'm beginning to think most of these butthurt nigs are actually faggots who are trying to project manhood because 'iss ghey' if you don't have an opinion on Princess Nigger

Ahahah i noticed that too

I was a total fucking beta until I hit like 26. Years of being smart and beta led to making more money than 99% of people my age. You then start to look down on females and it becomes easy. Once you look down on them and realize they have the emotional control of children it gets really easy to make them attracted to you. Just have to find your self confidence, and if you aren't an innate Chad, have to find it through success and money.

I hope he had that boon thrown out of there.

tame your inner incel back a tad Leonard

here she is getting BLEACHED

can you help me out with that shit my nig?
There's this cunt I detest who's recently come back into town and keeps badgering me for rides since I got a car recently.

Before then, she would bully me incessantly.

Women are like this to weak men. Obama is a weak man.

reminder that black guys are salty

>Farquharson
Is he even white? Sounds like a sand nigger name

remember, if Dad hates it, the daughter LOVES it.

>waking up in that reality
>MFW

Good eye!!