Vivid BDs + Vivid Strike! (Nanoha)

NanoFate Extra #10 - 「The Vivid BDs」

>[ron] Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Vivid (1080p BDRip Hi10 FLAC)
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=877343

It took them over a year, but they finally released Vivid on BD. There are a surprising number of small animation improvements and also quite a few larger ones. 720p version coming in a few days.

Big thanks to everyone who helps seed. I couldn't do this without you.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=877345
mediafire.com/?fx1i95yx7taht3x
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1617335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>[ron] Vivid Strike! - 10 [766D72D5].mkv
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=877345

This feels more like the tiny extra this week.

I'd like to be able to devote all of my bandwidth to seeding the BD release so I was hoping that one of you kind individuals who has already downloaded Leopard's raw could do me a favor by grabbing this patch, applying it to your raw, and coming to help seed. I'm sure everyone would appreciate it.

>[ron] Vivid Strike! - 10 PATCH.rar
mediafire.com/?fx1i95yx7taht3x

I want to be excited but I just can't be.

How is it? I haven't caught up and I'm still on episode 8. Are we anywhere near the prime befriending yet?

Vivid Strike? Nah it's still major shit.

Love you.

Thanks for the subs.

I suggest you limit your upload bandwidth for the Vivid BD until you get more seeders for this weeks' episode of Vivid Strike.

>finally hegemon on blu-ray

I'm happy
but who is that girl standing next to her? And where's Yumina?

Yes. This is one of the best episodes yet. Next week is gonna be even better.

I fucking love you

Sure thing, I'll help seed #10.

Best girl

I miss the lesbot

Rinne is really in a need of professional counseling.

>Nanoha has her own brand of sporting goods
Also I think that's a record for most moons/planets(?) squeezed into least amount of Mid sky. Seriously what the fuck's up with those things and where did they go after Strikers.

Thanks a lot.

Actually they show up (two moons) on Lutecia's planet. When NanoFate preview the plans for mock battle in the evening.

>Those hands
They're not Teana's

clang

Why are the moons transparent?

No, it's not magic.

Thanks a bunch. There are plenty of people who join the swarm and seed forever but it's much harder to get someone to take a minute to apply that patch and join. I think one other person might also be helping.

Why do people suck so much?

Seeding. Thanks ron

I wish I was at home and could seed.

I wish I could give Teana my seed.

Does Nanoha A has a BD release? I only have the Exiled-Destiny one.

>Thoma is #7
>7 moons in image
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1617335

yes, all the series got BD releases with some new extras that were subbed by Ron.

But I don't know if there is a subbed version.

Much appreciated. We got several new joins before I finished so it should be fast for everyone now and only took half as long as it would have. Now I can focus on playing whack-a-leecher with the BD torrent.

I actually didn't want to release both torrents at the same time like this. It just happened to line up within like an hour of each other because of the BD encode finishing right then so I did it anyways. Thanks to everyone who helped compensate for my poor timing.

>you're not my family
>we just happened to end up together

God damn, Rinne. That was too far.

Fuuka loves Rinne so much it's not even funny.

Yeah, Adhesic has the BDs subbed I think. Check nyaa.

I don't suppose there was a BD for Sweet Songs Forever?

>1.42 GiB

How shitty is this?

I thought they had damage protection. Why is she coughing blood?

Oh geez

What's the thrill of watching a street fight without some blood and pain? Lutecia is just entertaining her friends, she has no reason to invest more money/time than necessary for these 2 strangers.

Poor loli Rinne. She doesn't even know how bread works.

They have a healer nearby.

I think Rinne is beyond salvation.

I DON'T WANT RINNE TO LOSE

Rinne was precious. No wonder Fuuka was willing to spend four months getting beat up for that smile.

BTW if you are afraid to run exe from anonymous source, the xdelta file and the bat command (which is legit) can be run with any build of xdelta (I tried some xdeltapb.exe I had around from like 2008)

But the BDs are upscaled. Rqther than R1 rip (with bad encode) from E-D or BDrips, I recommend the RG-AF R2J encodes. Best for eyecandy savouring IMHO.

Thanks.

I feel like this episode was 5 minutes long. Holy shit, who would've thought this would be so good when they first announced it.

Reminded me of Nanoha and Fate in S1.
In fact, Fuuka resembles Nanoha a lot this episode, specially with her speech about wanting to share her burdens. Its the same monologue Nanoha gave after she helped Fate seal the jewel seeds above the ocean.

It's not.

>comparing this shit to something as good as NanoFate
People like you are the reason firearms exist.

Even barrier jackets can't absorb everything.

This episode made me wonder who they even are and what happened to their families.

Fuuka was talking like a rich kid who just lost everything.

That's what Bounty is for.

Now extra absorbent for all those tough spills.

RG-AF DVDs? where can I find the Bluray release?

?

NanoFate is one of the most shallow pairings in existence and people only like it because both girls are 10/10.

What gave you that impression? She said this was the first time she'd smiled, so I figured her previous life was pretty shit too.

I hope you're being ironic.

The way she talked about food.

>NanoFate is one of the most shallow
Stopped reading there.

I can see why you like Vivid Strike. Your taste is just THAT shit.

Maybe she is a bastard child of some rich man/woman who decided to get rid of her after awhile to avoid troubles.

>loli Rinne befriends loli Fuuka
>Fuuka bullies her as a thank you

What the fuck is wrong with these writers

They aren't even that. People just like it because it's easy to ship them in doujins and Nanohafags care more about fanon than the source material.

Loli Fuuka spoke like a cynical old man so I'm assuming that's the type of people who raised her, be it guardians or shitty parents.

>half the episode is spent on every character circlejerking over how "talented" Fuuka is

Reminder that Rinne is literally losing to a 4-month newbie.

>oh shit this girl is so cute, I want to know more about her!

This was literally Nanoha's entire reason in S1.

Fuuka feels more sincere, though. She actually has a concrete reason to feel this way towards Rinne.

Fuuka is insane.

Spoiler that deliciousness, user.

Isn't Rinne doing this shit for less than a year?

In MidChilda it's a crime to not be happy-go-lucky all the time, that's why Rinne is getting rightfully punished by Fuuka "MMA Megaman" Reventon.

Well, the entire thing is written in a way to make Rinne the wrong one.

She's just blaming herself for some bitches being dicks. It's not like old guy wouldn't die if she saw him.

>Fatelust is not a concrete reason

user...

What are the odds of two superpowered mutants attending the same orphanage at the same time? There's clearly shenanigans going on.

Oh yeah, because
>oh shit, this girl looked at me weird, better beat the living shit out of her
is such a fantastic reason, right?

At least she knows how to chop wood.

They just couldn't show us the real training that Fuuka went through. Apparently it was traumatic.

Because Fuuka is older and is Rinne's childhood friend, at the time Nanoha still didn't fully understood her feelings.

Go to sleep Nanoha.

Yeah, I meant DVDs. The Bluray is an upscale and the video quality of it is damaged by stupid filtering. At least for S1, the DVDrips look better. I don't recall how exactly did my comparison look for As, but As DVD has better quality so it should be also superior to BD due to the sharpening artifacts/deformations in the upscale.

The only bad thing about the DVDs is MPEG artifacts in fast motion and I can live with those, fucked up art due to filtering shit is worse.

>Reminder that Rinne is literally losing to a 4-month newbie.

It's hilarious how bad this makes Miura look.

Are you literally retarded? They were orphan friends for years.

Not really, most people like them because they're two cute and strong girls, that are also very likeable characters and have great chemistry together. And this is a direct consequence of the first, but we also get to see them living their marital lives with an adopted daughter, most anime couples aren't show during such a long period.

For a society that's possibly a Type II equivalent on the Kardashev scale, the social systems in place are pretty crap. A society of this scale really shouldn't have food scarcity issues even for an orphanage.

I'll take this over a season full of Rinne pitying any day. It's more realistic for introverts like Rinne to blame themselves for everything. Fuuka's reaction to it is also as interesting seeing how she's pissed than being the typical "understanding" MC.

And Fuuka was perfectly willing to let her go until she looked at her weird, and now wants to beat the living shit out of her.

Tsuzuki really needs a sci-fi consultant, he ruined his setting.

I liked how Fuuka was the one to have a mid-fight breakdown where she reveals her motivations while Rinne has stuck to her reasoning the whole time.

>she looked at her weird, and now wants to beat the living shit out of her.
To be fair that is a realistic way to start a fight

Forget about Miura. Even Vivio barely won against Rinne and got injured by that. Just wait till Fuuka almost beats Einhart.

And it's as un-Nanoha-like as it can be. Oh, but people will defend it anyway. How dare anyone say anything negative about our god and savior Vivid Strike and other stupid fucking shit like that.

>you don't beat the shit out of niggas who look at you funny

Pussy.

StrikerS fucked up everything and they just keep going with it.

I guess TSAB being incompetent faggots is the in setting reason.

Vivio fight was pretty much a double KO. And Vivio beat Ein before.

If Fuuka beats Rinne and can walk afterwards she can beat Ein too.

The old guy would have died anyway but the problem is her missing his final moment. He picked her up because he wanted a grandkid. He definitely wanted to see her in his final moment but she was not there. He might not have blamed her but he definitely have been somewhat disappointed. In a way, Rinne betrayed his feelings and expectation. Not to mention that she also like him and wanted to be by his side in his final moment herself too.

The point is that he would have died happy with his granddaughter holding his hand instead of worrying about why she isn't coming home. Rinne understands the reality of her situation, but that doesn't change how she feels responsible for how things turned out.

Obviously it's the bullies fault, but if she had handled it differently then it never would have reached the level it had. There's just enough truth in what she says that you can't just come out and says she's wrong. So there's nothing to do but to beat the shit out of her until she smiles again.

I guess Fuuka is at least Nanoha's level.

The part where Rinne gets her ribs broken, but stands up and goes straight back to fighting was a massive fuck you to Miura.

Poor Miura.

>Just wait till Fuuka almost beats Einhart.

I hope she wins so I can watch Sup Forums come up with excuses why this is totally justified and good writing, as usual.