Put a loli in your anime

>put a loli in your anime
>make her the sexiest character
I hate it when studios do this. That's not how lolis work dammit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-WrMZfo0mE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But that's exactly how lolis work.

If you replace "loli" with "child" would you feel the same?

This.

Yes, see

i want to go balls deep inside ojojo

But that's normal.

>Heavy Object

That's one of those shows that completely disappeared from everyone's memories immediately after it ended. Too bad, I really liked the base concept. And yes, delicious flat chested girls everywhere.

>Implying I forgot
Kamachi has been giving me a bullying fetish lately.

So what is Ohoho's name?

I don't follow, OP.

Frolaytia gets threads fairly often ad I still see some HO volume threads every blue moon or so. I just don't visit them since I haven't read the LNs.

No, obviously.
Anime lolis rarely if ever act or look their age.

t. man who works with children every day

I love that

KYS

youtube.com/watch?v=P-WrMZfo0mE

everyday

It's the natural way to act for a loli.

have you see real kids? or even middle schoolers. they're nothing like anime girls.

I don;t get how people can say lolicon are pedophiles. the inverse true? sure. but 3dpd is gross.

you can take reality into the realm of fantasy but don't bring it back.

On a scale of 0 to 10, what are the chances for Zashiki Warashi to get adapted?

Or rather I'm surprised it hasn't been yet, I mean isn't it one of his few finished "major" works while Heavy Object is still running?

>KYS

Please die in a fire.

It's already finished, so pretty much 0 unless they want to try something different business-wise or they want to promote a 0-X office spinoff if they make one.

>It's already finished, so pretty much 0 unless they want to try something different business-wise

This is what I don't get. I mean people don't just stop buying a book once the series finished, there are plenty who didn't get to read it when it first came out or simply don't know about it. That or I have no idea how LN selling works in japan.

And didn't they make the Parasyte anime like 10 years after the manga?

If by child you mean of the female variety then yes, obviously.

Manga are much more popular by default. Also the LN companies aren't exactly the brightest when it comes to marketing (see: the way they announced the HO anime). Of course, what I know is hearsay so they might, but it's unlikely.

So lolicons are indeed pedos. Hope you just fap to them and never hurt a real one.

That's not true. Some of us are hebes.

You don't hurt the ones you love in healthy relationships, you psycho.