Sup Forums is so contrarian that it actually supports the end of net neutrality and getting fucked in the ass by the...

>Sup Forums is so contrarian that it actually supports the end of net neutrality and getting fucked in the ass by the government

Please tell me how lining the government's pockets will help you. I'd love to hear it.

this is a kike's board for fucking man whores

I'm already on it too much anyway so I kinda hope they kill it

Shills have done a great job disrupting the flow of conversation, it's a kind of beyond salvaging imo

Because that isn't what's happening. Argue honestly, or don't argue at all.

Let the history books say that Americans voted themselves off the internet.
I'm truly ashamed to call these people my countrymen.

kys

what a compelling argument

kys left winger

I doubt you're even American, probably some poo in the loo shill working for Ajit.

hi bannon. you communist turd. hi melania's family. go back to jizzrael

This, show us your butt slut

less regulation will allow the market to work itself out.

Back to Redit faggot

Ah yes because we all know cable isnt overpriced and fucks the customer in the ass constantly.

lolbertarians are so cute.

this

invisible hand bitches

It's depressing.
I feel nothing but sorrow anymore.
I wanted to go back a decade, but I don't even care anymore, I'd take three years and be so happy compared to the absolute mess that Sup Forums is now.

No, we should decentralize the internet totally.

That's the same reason we shouldn't have any tariffs for Chinese imports, since the free market will fix it.
Oh wait, it's not a free market, because they're using virtual slaves over there.
Oh wait, it's not a free market because ISPs have a monopoly.

At this point I’m just trying to accelerate the inevitable decline

t. retard statist

Net neutrality IS government interference.

Why do you think the government should have authority to regulate companies that sell access to it?

Because it would be inconvenient to the consumer?

The government isn't your fucking babysitter, vote with your dollar.

Anti-monopoly laws already exist, and the internet was fine in 2014, before the current regulation.

>Ancap

Aaand sage.

I am an anarcho-libertarian, but the simple fact is we do not live in such a world, and wishful thinking that we do live in an inmaginary world is what killed hundreds of millions under Communism.

Not an argument commie

*throws you from helicopter*

Here's some free advice shill, next time you try, NEVER use *

Shills are very easy to spot, at least.
You reply with an argument, they never reply back. Old Sup Forums, you would always get a reply, since both sides actually cared.
Shills only care about their paycheck or whatever gratification they get from shitting up threads.

And a monopoly is ?

Go suck a dick, fruitcake

Necessity
is the mother of all invention