Where in America should I move?

I've lived in the California Bay Area and now Seattle. I'm so sick of it. The cultural marxist politics, the feeling of being a foreigner in my own country (I'm the only white person in my company), the ugliness and sexual degeneracy of the people.

Where can I go in America that is white, safe, decent, and respects my god given rights? Does such a place exist anymore? I'd prefer to be near a decent sized city but not mandatory.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/blogs/stateline/2017/07/05/while-most-small-towns-languish-some-flourish
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Califag infested Seattle and now needs a new place to ruin

Fuck off, cunt. We're all full.

North Dakota

Wyoming.

Cheap, white, quiet. Stay out of Colorado it's overhyped.

I live in Chico. Move to Newbury Park

arlington virginia

Burns, OR.
or
McDermitt, NV.

Come home white man.

what do you work in?

Damn

Im from SF visiting Seattle right now and it seems really white in comparison

Aren’t these places completely devoid of stimulation?

I actually think SF is probably one of the whitest big cities, in that the chinks in Sunset and Richmond District are basically invisible and keep to themselves.

Marina District is white paradise

Software. So ideally somewhere where there's an industry, but I can also probably get a remote job.

go to Valhalla, white user. But take as many shitskins out of this world as you can before you go.

I-29 corridor with the exception of downtown KC and parts of Omaha

Yeah Seattle is actually the 2nd whitest major city in America, after Portland. But sadly it is cultural marxist as shit, with virtue signalling signs on every shop window, and it's basically being taken over by the Chinese. In my downtown neighborhood I hear Mandarin pretty much every time I leave the apartment. Waaaay better than SF though.

Omg I will never ever move back to SF. White paradise? I mean yeah Marina District is pretty cool but you're not insulated from the rest of the city. There are still black crackheads everywhere, the girls look like shit, and it's super expensive.

Wrong

Maybe if you're a faggot who doesn't like your planet. The Rockies is one of the most interesting places in the world, shows what you know.

Thanks. That area does seem pretty cool. I've also heard good things about Idaho.

Fuck yes

oh no what am I going to do away from my shopping malls and niggers

KY. Its nice and scenic, moderate seasons, not too many blacks outside of louisville. Also pic related best drink. Only available in the bluegrass

Maine is your best bet. Too cold for blacks and mexi's....but fuck off we're full.

actually pic related is Steens Mountain near Burns. Beautiful place, lotta pollution I hear. Nevada is notorious for having some of the worst polluted places in the US.

Isn't that too close to the demonic shitstorm which is DC?

Montana for your viewing pleasure

I literally see scenery like this every time i drive a car

you have the whole potomac protecting you and niggers cant swim

Damn

go some where on the east coast but now too far south

Vermont's Northeast Kingdom

In KY i meant to say. If it wasnt ovvious
This picture was taken near bowling green

Makes me want to live in a remote shed and mail bombs to people -- only as a prank, though.

New Hampshire

Tri-Cities Region of Tennessee is an excellent place; Johnson City if you want an IT job, or Kingsport if you're more blue collar.

Thanks guys you are giving me inspiration.

kentucky is the most underrated state. Super nice place

Wyoming

Wisconsin, but not Madison or Milwaukee.

Has anyone in this thread had ale 8? Its the only soda out there worth drinking besides coke. For real youre missing out big

It's a shit hole. SOKY resident here.

Can confirm.

Idk brah, I live in a pretty nice area of WI and I'm sick to death of Midwest jesus packers badgers something melted in a crock pot F150 Labrador retriever duck in the mouth dog hair on the back of my shitty gear support the troops faggits.

You might find this interesting: pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/blogs/stateline/2017/07/05/while-most-small-towns-languish-some-flourish

Cities/towns of less than 10k are doing fairly well and enjoying population growth in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah and Colorado. Also Texas and Florida, but I'm going to assume that population growth is non-white. Check into some of the smaller cities in Cascadia and the Rockies. Looks like there are job options.

Also, I know how you feel. I've been living in Portland for far too long and I fucking hate it. Shitlibs feel free to vomit their views all over you without your promoting, even while on duty. For example, my Lyft driver tonight told me her car was a safe space for non-binary people and PoC.

Nonetheless, I love this region and plan to move to a smaller city when I can. Even medium sized cities like Bend and Spokane are good options.

If you like nature try anywhere in the ozarks. Its huge, encompasses 5 states or so. Im here in North West Arkansas. It may be the 2nd poorest state in the union but its so beautiful out here.

Also consider all that Wal-Mart corporate money. Very stimulating place in NWA. Amphitheater, hunting, fishing, gun stuff, outdoor malls that are nigger free.

>Yuppie faggot comes here for sympathy

Literally nobody cares about how you feel. Your masters figured out that they could fuck over your life and you would still get up every day and go to work because you maintain certain comforts. It's as simple as that

any place not a decent sized city. rural living in this country in unrivaled. Move to 40 acres w forest field and water. build away from the road with a gate and long driveway.

Move to Central Oregon or to Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.

NORTHERN WISCONSIN.

Marina is pretty nice. I can’t count the number of hot chicks I picked up at the matrix, etc back in the day. Not a place to raise a family though.

/thread

Leave America. Trump will die of old age and your country will turn into ultra shit the following year. Blame your parents for not stopping this PC crap when they had the chance.

I thought about leaving America, traveled all over Asia and Europe looking for places to go. I'm actually in Serbia at the moment. But I'm more tied to America than I realized, don't think I can move. We still have guns, geographic isolation, and lots of open land.

Right? I need all those things. I'm in the Seattle area sadly, but I'd love to move to Dixie and get away from all the bullshit

Bitch I can guarantee I have more freedom than you do. And stop projecting, I'm not asking for sympathy, I'm asking for data. I'm moving, eventually.

Any advice for people like us in the Seattle area? Any organizations or places to go?

move to a swing state or stay where you are

stay the FUCK!!!!!!!!! out of Colorado!!!!!

We're SICK of commifornians infesting our beautiful state with their dumb fucking ideas and liberalism.

this

Did you vote for any of the policies tha turned california into a shithole?

Bend, Oregon is great if you don't mind the traffic and Californians.

Will you NOT move here please k thanks

This

Loveland here

this is a false option.

there are lots of white people (for now...) but it's full of wannabe bureaucrats, contractors, and lobbyists. pretty much hyper-liberal "intellectual" professionals.

the yuppies in clarendon, virginia square, and rosslyn end up bouncing around 1 to 2 years stints at a think tank here, a federal agency there, for like 3 or 4 years. then they realize that no one actually gives a shit about them because the local colleges bring in fresh blood anyway, so the late-20's early 30's yuppies need to move up or move out.

basically it's the environmentalist-organized labor-federal bureaucracy-academia-media elite VS the military industrial complex-free trade-globalist-corporate elite

Dakotas.

>I'd prefer to be near a decent sized city
Why?!

Fuck no I did not vote for those policies!!!

Man I understand you guys are pissed at commiefornians moving in and changing things but that's not me. If you want to know my politics check out Vox Day. It's not my fault my parents moved to California when I was a kid.

Just for work. Ideally I'd get a remote job and live way out in the woods.

>girls look like shit

lmfao, you obviously have never been to SF, girls in SF are about as hot as they come, if you think the girls in rural white america are gonna be better than SF than you are in for major disappointment.

an SF 6 is a rural american 8-9

Omg man SF girls are shit, compared to pretty much every other American city I've been to, and Europe. Haven't spent much time in rural white America though so hmm... Girls in northern Idaho are good looking though.

Wisconsin is great, upper Michigan is a paradise as well, but it's under the yoke of liberal lower Michigan.

Just the northwoods in general are the best.

I lived in Montana for a while, it was the most free I had ever felt. Small communities, nice people life is what you make of it there.

Just wasn't much in the way of work there but I'm planning on retiring to montana

Go anywhere and your fucked when it comes to the internet after December.

Move to AZ and fight the fight against the incoming mexican voters.

Stay where you're at faggot and fix your shitty area. Dixie doesn't need any liberal city refugees

Where were you born?

This is mostly true. I lived in the marina for years and did very well but compared to LA or Scottsdale sf women are pretty average.