Drawthread

It's time for some drawing of anime/manga related ideas and requests.

Come one, come all, and draw to your heart's content.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg
a.pomf.cat/pqcmcq.jpg
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/devilmaou/images/6/6b/Satan_(Devilman).jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131214090624
yaminofansub.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/202.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c6/23/20/c62320b1f4ec00ebdf9fb93adeed5dc3.jpg
i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png
i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png
youtu.be/kOve1Q5iZ7w
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734
sendspace.com/file/47u6ej
imgur.com/a/MzyXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cerberus wearing nyangerie please

Noire in a tightsuit on a motorcycle (black and blue Yamaha MT-10) holding a sword as well, OR her in a leopard-print bikini

Now that I think about it, I should've used the face-hugger one for the OP. Oh well.

Requesting a back and buttshot of Hotaru Shidare.

Leticia from Mondaiji-tachi and Krul from Owari no Seraph licking a dick or making a heart hand together, or snowballing a mouthful of blood.

Requesting a crazed and nude Rena Ryuuguu. Either standing or in a pose with her bloody machete or POV of her being dominate.

Would someone color the one on the left, like the one on the right? Please and thank you.

Requesting Himiko Toga in the same pose as the pic on the right or anything lewd.

Requesting Yung Lean with his stand [KUSH FROM AFGHANISTAN]

Or any other stand that is his song

Stand design up to artist's interpretation

Requesting Black General x Brave-man Happy Ending

I really wanna draw this but should really be doing homework

What should I do, user?

Requesting Erika Itsumi wearing some cutelewd lingerie/babydoll not fully awake with these slippers while holding mugs of hot cocoa all the while a bit shy and/or sleepy would be nice.

Requesting this scene from Nostalghia (1983) recreated with Chiyo and Tadakichi-san.

Draw her

Not him, but since you are here you are probably already too distracted to do your homework

I'd love a drawing of Murakami and Kuroha making love or just chilling outside under a sky full of stars. Alternatively Murakami posing like a boss with his harem (Kuroha, Kana, Kazumi, Kotori)

Requesting colors for my bootylicious goddess
Neptune ref: i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg

Do your homework for fucks sake.
That stuff exists on pixiv.

How about a compromise? I'll do my homework and then draw it afterwards.

I don't mind.

Both flip flappers eating an ice cream sundae from the same bowl please

Sounds good.

I'll work on it today, but expect it to be done by monday or tuesday

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

Requesting Charlotte (in her female uniform) with a short asymmetric hairstyle. It should be kinda like the style the girl on the right has, but based on her own hair.

Requesting a hairstyle chart of Sagiri from Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san. Note that the middle image is fanart but it does show her usual casual clothes.

Requesting anything Unryuu
Wouldn't mind like her with a tan either or some big sweater puppies

Give me a Christmas cake to pair with a lovey-dovey goo monster_(male)

Requesting a version of this with her: a.pomf.cat/pqcmcq.jpg

I like what you think

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles
(Ignore the knight armors in the ref)

>a.pomf.cat/pqcmcq.jpg
that pose is impossible

I want this with Tamamo.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with a Solosis

Elle topless handbra with or without leaking milk

If its too lewd I would like just about anything else of her, including dual-wielding herself.

Requesting 2 ghosts lifting Teacher Ritsuko's mini skirt exposing her panties with an ashamed face like in the upper left image meanwhile Nube is watching with a crazy face like in the reference.

Very appreciate if both of her butt and crotch are being shown.

Requesting Yaoi!!! On Fire

Ravel wearing a babydoll or a rainbow-striped bikini, phoenix-inspired armor, or just with a womb tattoo

Requesting Ri-class from Kantai Collection wearing cute winter clothing, preferably with a scarf.

Requesting a good Fate girl receiving the AGP/Mecha Musume treatment that Saber did.

Requesting Princess Knight going down the stairs with a view like in the reference.

Requesting Ryoko Narusawa from Occultic Nine lording her popularity over Eiken girls.

Requesting a dual request:
>My first request is a version of Laughing Whores with Gundam 00 S1 Setsuna and Tieria.
The idea here is that while they are mimicking the pose of the girls, their faces are absolutely stoic (or mildly angry), reflecting how disconnected from humanity they are at the start.
(please make the scarf red btw)

>The second request is the same but with Movie Setuna and Tieria:
a) They're now in their Movie uniform as opposed to casual wear.
b) Aside from being taller (Same height as Tieria now), if you don't notice from the refs, Movie Setsuna has narrower eyes than his younger S1 self.
c) They're capable of expressing emotion now, so have them laughing.

Please and THANK YOU.

Requesting Ragyo Kiryuin (Kill la Kill) and Satan (Devilman) making out. Tits pressed together, the works. Maybe have Ragyo jerking Satan off if you want to get explicit.

I'd put up better references but a lot of the material is NSFW. Linking extras:

Satan's face: vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/devilmaou/images/6/6b/Satan_(Devilman).jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131214090624

Satan's body under a new art style:
yaminofansub.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/202.jpg (embed)

A decent pose for reference:
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c6/23/20/c62320b1f4ec00ebdf9fb93adeed5dc3.jpg (embed)

I wanted to see Compa in this Sonico outfit, huge breasts as well just like Sonico's.

Requesting Kongou in a Full Frontal mask, piloting a Kongou themed FA-78 Full Armor Gundam from Gundam Thunderbolt.
When I mean Kongou themed, I mean like giving it a paintjob similar to her outfit, having her headband in the place of its V-fin, etc.
Anything that would make the MS more visually akin to her.

Maybe even paint the mask gold, and throw on those radar fins too.

Requesting Teshigawara Sakura as a cute angel
chibi is fine, design up to you, have fun!

Requesting Juri pinning a girl of your choice with a leg lock. Or smothering an opponent via facesitting

Yuzuru giving a clothed tittyfuck; or adding on to her outfit for full-bondage
Anything non-lewd is swell as well.

Requesting Junko(left) posing as PoD(right) in the card, backgroung not required but would be real nice

Requesting colors

Ref of Tanukichi: i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png

Ref of Sophia: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Uniform colors: i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png

Requesting Saotome dressed as one of Santa's elves drawing Christmas smut.

Give me some Momoka, drawfags

Requesting BB-tan dressed as a lewd Santa Claus.

Requesting Panty and Brief dancing as flamenco dancers as a reference to this animated music video.
youtu.be/kOve1Q5iZ7w

Is that manga any good?

Very fun, give it a try.

I found about it thanks to your request, same author as that friendly orc comics. Thank you user

That's where I know that style from. Goddamn I love their style.

She's pure hotness

General-san is the sexiest.

Too baka to be hot, more cute

Requesting Jyushiko (from the Girlymatsu episode of Osomatsu-san) wearing a Playboy bunny outfit.

Redraw your favorite reaction image from memory
must be Sup Forums related though

I wonder if anyone can tell what it is

Didn't you/he get a delivery in the waifu thread? At least wait a little while.

I don't pay attention to the waifu threads, sorry.

Requesting Mirai wearing a cute kimono or a yukata

I was fucking wondering why it seemed familiar.

Any suggestions on how to fix legs and hands?

The pirate way

fix those chins first

kek

Good evening!

Two android dorks.

One snowy day.

Draw them enjoying said day. Dressed in winter clothing, please.

Names are Nene and Clarion from koukaku no pandora.

Requesting Irina on a oversized knotted purple T-shirt that exposes her midriff, and white panties, either twintails or not.

Anything of a large-breasted Angela, from sweater to showering to using heavy weaponry.

Better?

Its not just the chins, the whole jaw is sticking out way too far.

you can draw them on another layer you can select them and transform them
the chin connects to the ear so does the back of the skull

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: Tamamo performing a strip-tease or something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

I think I'll need to try messing around with it some more later. Thanks!

>draw them on another layer you can select them and transform them
I was thinking of redoing the skeleton, again, but I'll try that then.
>the chin connects to the ear so does the back of the skull
Noted. Thanks a lot!

That looks a lot better. Good job.

Necks are too wide and the heads are too big. If you used the "skull" line as the hairline it would look better and I think the really big top half of the head was making the jaw look thinner more skeley like than it really is.

Thanks.

>the heads are too big
I tried to go for 5 heads big body, proportion wise. Not sure how to balance it out properly then, but I'll try playing around with the heads a bit then, as well as fixing the other stuff. Thank you!

Requesting Neena gagged with duct tape and lying on a couch (full body), preferably with he wrists and ankles cuffed. Face preferably aroused.

Requesting gag kissing between Elizabeth and Chiffon, bonus points if Charles (right) is included. Refs:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734

And the one who did the Netorare series. So there's that too.

Not perfect but suggestions.
PSD if you want it with layers.

sendspace.com/file/47u6ej

Requesting a happy Re-class on top of a giant hamburger.

>adding a side mouth
This is bad.

Oh, nice. Yeah, that definitely helps a lot. Thanks a lot!

Requesting Mobbu's longest yeah boy ever

Requesting Bedivere from Fate/Grand Order (pictured) reenacting the witch-weighing scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail with Medea as the witch, Saber as Arthur (of course), Shirou Emiya as her "horse" Patsy, and Shinji as the guy who got turned into a newt but got better.

Do you color things?

The Yamai twins playing Twister or any other competitve activity except gaming, eating, and track & field activites.

Requesting colors for Lavinia, please and thank you.
imgur.com/a/MzyXk

Sometimes. Lately I haven't been able to finish anything.

Post that Yukiko, please.

We need more moe tentacle molestation