Could Tatsumi have fucked the evil out of Esdeath?

Could Tatsumi have fucked the evil out of Esdeath?

He could've and used her regular dickens to subtley and slowly to convert Esdeath to defeating the empire or at least displacing Honest and the Emperor while proclaiming herself as Empress while making Tatsumi emperor and convincing her a way to continue fighting would be fighting against the other countries already they are at war with while dealing with all the cell groups that would've formed between Honest's remnants at least that's what I would've done.

>Could Tatsumi have fucked the evil out of Esdeath?
Doubtful. But no reason he couldn't have turned her against the empire.

No. He can't make her less shit either.

No, but he could have fucked her.

And in the end, isn't that what really matters?

>t. Meinfag

This. Only zealous white knights would seriously defend Esdeath still after the latest chapter.

generally people are easier to deal with and more likely to accept your way when they receive a dicking, yes.

but it has to be a good dicking.
Tatsumi wouldn't be able to.

No, the manga even tries to drill into you the fact she's evil to the core and nothing can change her. He could have fucked her though, a 9 months pregnant Esdeath would make a much simpler target.

He could have railed Esdeath for the good of the world.

I defend anime Esdeath. What does that make me?

He could have impregnated her and put her out of commission for like 9 months.

Longer if he wanted to create a baseball team.

I think anal can rid her evil

He could have just kept living with her on that deserted island, removing them both from the conflict

Considering Esdese is a sadist, all he really would have have to do is to act a like a dead fish while she dominates her.

Lucky bastard

They made it pretty clear that Esdeath would never and never wanted to change, her crush on Tatsumi was nothing more than a stupid schoolgirl crush at best. Honestly, she didn't know a damn thing about love or Tatsumi at all. She deserved what she got.

Not really, since she wasn't evil in the classical sense. She was more fucked up then outright evil.

But classical good and evil don't exist though

He should have fucked her regardless.

That's not how it works, she would make him evil instead.

No. As was made fucking clear throughout the series, Esdese was an evil autist. She was unwilling to compromise even slightly on her comfy life of killing whoever the fuck she wanted. She made it abundantly clear that she would not change for anyone

Maybe in doujins.

In actual canon nothing will ever change Esdeath. Only way to stop her is to kill her.

Likely would have turned Esdeath from pure evil to neutral if they got married.

Read the latest chapter, she would had left it all for him, stupid Tatsumi.

>Esdese faggot read the last chapter and somehow got this retarded conclusion from it

She lamented not being able to turn him to her rather than herself go to him.

The latest chapter shows what a fucking animal she actually is.

Can't resist the cock

Yes

>total faggot read the last chapter and somehow got this retarded conclusion from it
Watch out with that edge.

My acquaintance of African ancestry

Why Tatsumi tell Esdeath if she really wanted him, to meet him at X-place far away for a duel.

If he wins she does X, and if she wins she can have for an eternity, then he doesn't show up.

Tatsumi wasn't the brightest guy you know, he could also have worked from inside the empire and make much more damage if he actually had been committed to destroy the capital.

>Esdese faggot trying to assert that others are edgy

Esdese is the embodiment of every 13 year old's edgy evil fantasy, user.

i dont think so

Easiest way to reform anything is from the inside. Just act like a dog like Esdeath was, and mark your targets for elimination.

Its a lot more dangerous and hard, but the change is huge.

>tatsumi get's his dick blessed by incursio and converts her by the power of dragon cock and love
>he is like, "hey, you know what would be cool? beating the empire, now that would be cash"
>lovestruck esdeath now in allegiance with tatsumi's dick, joins revolution
>we get a cool budo x esdeath fight and stuff
>tuns out revolutionaries where evil all along and just a tool of other corrupted fucks
>fight the revolutionaries
>world is chaos
>esdeath end

he could of at least take advantage of the situation. now he died as a virgin

Mine and Tats have fucked, user

well he could of scored twice

He didnt want to put his dick in crazy manface.

I can respect that.

They do in anime, and Esdeath is a classically bat-shit insane shonnen villain. Face it, she would've cut Tatsumi's cock off and turned it into a frozen dildo before she did anything for the good of mankind.

>Fuse Hitler, Stalin and Mao memes into a character
>makes you want to fuck it

T-thank Japan.

You wouldn't fuck Retia?
Stalin has some decent ones too.
not sure about Mao

Everyone is fuckable as a cute grill, regardless of what they've done.

He fell in love with an ugly tsundere cunt, he doesn't deserve an ounce of respect.

Add mecha-zombie JUSTICE and we are golden.

>don't dick in crazy
>put dick in other crazy

stupid no matter what

Mine is definitely not crazy though, she only has a crazy suicidal fighting style that happens to work best with her teigu and plot armor

>Budo

What was the writer thinking?

she flat out told him she would never change

Oh, Mine, how I miss the spunk you had, Back then Sup Forums was in a fit that Mine actually was planning on going at it alone and that she lasted against both Budo and Esdeath for more than a panel before Tatsumi,Akame and Leone joined the fight.

>evil
She just wanted to fight people for the fun of it. She wasn't good or bad. She's no more evil than Goku. Also evil is just a buzzword, it's what stupid people say when they don't like someone else.

I don't think 13 year olds have that good taste, but if they do, they're doing something right that you're doing wrong.

At least we might see a little of her spunk when she wakes up and brushes off the fact that her future husband is a giant dragon in two weeks.

>implying he won't be turned back human

You underestimate how much of a cuck the writer is

She defeated her enemies but she went too far, you can't not call someone evil when they let their army rape and pillage all of the civilians of their enemies and spend their free time thinking up horrific torture devices and techniques

I can see him being "human" as in Susanoo human, which is in fact what I imagined it would happen in the manga after Takahiro grew soft.

Nah. Esdeath respects only one thing... strength and when Tatsumi showed strength enough she would have wanted to kill him.

Where Tatsumi able to overpower her without killing her, then and only then would have Esdeath have been willing to submit.

And taking her alive would have been impossible so no... all the fucking in the world would not have worked (for her). For him however it would have been a night ride.

>Tats didn't even get to fuck Esdeath
I'm glad this story went to shit

And deep down regret it.

to me it looked like she only regretted failing for once

She's evil, there's no point in denying it. Evil girls are great and need love too.