Talculm x and others like him discussion

if shaun king is supposedly white, how does he flare his nostrils out like that? does he stuff pennies up his nose?

Is he our nigger?

He uses these

him and others like him are the ultimate larpers

Shaun's next step

how can a white guy get away with saying nigger on a public platform w/o major backlash? do people really believe he is black

We wuz minstrel kangz

whatever happened to her? how did she get tainted.? she wouldve made a pretty white woman

i cant believe the NAACP (niggers across america causing problems) let her be one of their chapters leaders. blows me away

It's real simple like, he llimbers his blowhholes up with nigger cocks

practice. He flairs his nostrils like blacks steal and rape.

> just need a pencil thin mustache
> just need to frizz and curl hair

That's all you need to be one black in le 56% white America

She was officially outed by her parents. I think what hit her hardest was the fact she held a senior position at a NAACP branch.

Jeffrey has also been outed. Breitbart did the expose and I think people took that as fake news. He’s most definitely white but there’s a lot of other dirt on him as well i.e. fraud (missing money), plagiarism, & lies. He says that he was beat up in high school and it was recorded as the first hate crime in KY. There are no such reports from the FBI. Fun fact: one of his “charities” involved Haiti. People usually call him out on social media but he has a massive following of dumb asses

yea but look at his pedo stache... looks white to me. niggers hair is super curly, thick with a sheen on it

Mark Dice identifies as Korean.

>thick with a sheen on it
that's from all the fried chicken and pigs feet they eat

He does it to look more black. If you look at childhood photos of him, he doesn't have nigger nostrils.

That's why his mustache is so short.

It's also why his hair is super short too, and I bet he deliberately shaves his hairline too to be more tyronelike.

There's no way this dude would grow out his hair.

how can someone be so enthralled with the nigger culture that they want to set their heritage back generations?

women at walmart never have a decent answer.