Holocaust deniers BTFO: the book

Seriously, read this book and get back to me. It's the journal of a doctor at Auschwitz. He basically debunks all the claims you guys make, simply by explaining what he saw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More stories eh? The holohoax is a myth and even the ADL admits that 44% of global youth don't buy it. Only baby boomers buy a giant lie built on widely disparate and contradicting stories (many proven false) and the idea that all physical evidence and the lack thereof should be excluded from the conversation on penalty of prison.

I still prefer to argue that internment was more than justified. I bring up the 1918 German communist revolution where 90% of the leadership was Jewish, kike Lenin and his kike/multicult bolshevik party murdering any halfway intelligent ethnic Russian/Ukranian after the civil war, Jew NKVD head Yagoda and his merry band of kikes famining 6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's, etc. etc. etc.

((((MIKLOS NYISZLI))))

Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Is this the one who claims they cremated 80 bodies is 30 mins?

I'll also share some stories. I like stories but maybe next time he can answer some major glaring questions rather than write more stories.

>"The holocaust happened. Also, don't forget to ingest your quota of soy for today, Goy."

Documentaries exposing zionism

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.”

- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008) Nobel-Prize-winning novelist & historian.

and yet Russians are suck dumb cucks they use the SU as a point of pride in their history. fuck em. every Russian of good stock was killed and exiled the moment they let the kikes murder them en masse.

How does one who denies the holocaust deny Operation Reinhard

I read that book years ago. A lot of it, not surprisingly, is descriptions of dysentery outbreaks. The book is mainly about diarrhea and Mengele being a psychopath.

>electrifying them to ashes
What video game is this?