Bleach

What happened to the Soul King's position? Who's taking care of the flow of souls?

I think mayuri was handling it right?

Kazui is. He absorbed the remains of Yhwach, remember?

Find in the next light novel!

Nobody.
Kubo forgot about the Soul King entirely despite his existence being the driving force behind both major villains and therefore the story line entire manga as a whole.
Kubo is a fucking hack.

>the soul king is the lynchpin that holds the universe together and maintains the flow of souls
>mayuri could just as well do the same thing with some machine in the 12th division basement
seems pretty kubo

Then who was the Soul King for the interim between Yhwach dying and Kazui eating Yhwach?

Yhwach's remains were. You only need the powers of the right hand to stabilize the realms.

So for several years the role of Soul King was played by some blob of Yhwach's corpse/reiatsu kinda just floating around?
And SS and the Royal Guard were just kinda fine with this?
That does make some sense considering the previous Soul King also turned out to just be some dead dude in a crystal but it's really unsatisfying.

They weren't fine with it. They were obviously looking for the source of the power that was stabilizing the universe for all those years. But Yhwach's power hid itself and waited for an opportunity to reach a suitable host.

>What happened to the Soul King's position?

Who?

It really looked more like Kazui destroyed Yhwach rather than absorbing him, and Yhwach's reiatsu being detected in Soul Society doesn't fit into your theory at all, what was he doing there at the same time he was with Kazui?

Stalling for time. If he had just up and vanished they would've eventually found him in the real world. By remaining behind he was able to draw their attention away from his actual goal.
Yhwach's reiatsu vanished because he was absorbed and went into hiding again, as he had for the 10 years since Ichigo defeated him.

A wizard did because fuck you I'm Kubo.

You'd think something like that would result in some form of indigestion.

>Who's taking care of the flow of souls?
The Heart.

What's stopping Kubo from drawing and continuing the series the way he wanted to?

I think he just wants to take a break right now.

Seems ESPECIALLY Kubo.

What would it be like to have the metaphysical lynchpin of the universe as your best friend?

Reminder that the RR wedding novel is out the 27th of this month. It's focusing on the night before the wedding, will be 256 pages long, and the reconstruction of SS was mentioned in the quick summary on the honto site.

I wonder how soon after the last fight this takes place.

Well, supposedly the tweet announcing the novel mentions that the novel will cover the 10 years up till the last two chapters and the summary on the honto site mentions the reconstruction of SS. We might even be able to see Rukia's celebration party for making captain if the tweet is true, which is should be since it was by Jump J Books.

spin-off when

Still don't think Kazui would have a Hollow side. At least, not for very long.

gonna dump a little ichihime comic

When are they going to let Ainzen out man? Poor guys been locked up too long.

im done

thank god. That was ass.

Don't feel too sorry for him. He can get out whenever he feels like it.

>What happened to the Soul King's position?
It went into the void with Kubo's writing.

>tfw Aizen never had a plan Z when he got ultimate power and is just stewing it over until he gets bored.

>ichigo and orihime who are the only people he showed interest in fucked off and got together instead
>ss and hueco mundo hate him
>jobber

he probably prefers to stay in the chair

>>jobber
To who? Ichigo? You don't count the protagonist.

He still has Momo.

>implying she wont be toshiros date to the renruki wedding

No wonder he's staying in his chair.

lol wtf that isnt fashion dude i just made this for fashion lol

Kubo undoubtedly was told to wrap this shit up far sooner than he expected.

Toshiro is done with that.

Toshiro can't satisfy her 5th Captain fetish.

He was given FOUR YEARS.

Thats a QUARTER of Bleach's entire run.

Kubo has no one to blame but kubo for how Bleach ended. We have to stop this meme.

Well Kubo really is just a hack then.

who cares dude
shipping !

This was suppose to be the longest arc though. The entire HM arc till the Aizen fight lasted 5 years since the volume where the vizards were introduced came out in 2006 and volume 49 when the FB arc official starts came out in 2011. We probably had a year or more left of this final arc, but Kubo's health got in the way.

No, dude.

Waifus.

Though there's already a Bleach waifu thread, but fuck it, this one's older.

Asking for Riruka

Now that I think about it, I think Riruka is the only canon girl who canonically showed unambiguous attraction to Ichigo besides Orihime.

The last arc had a truly terrible ending. I'm still not sure what's going on with Ichigo's son.

Remember when everyone thought that Ukitake's storyline would truly go somewhere? Good times. Bleach has probably ten similar examples.

Ichigo's handsome, but a gruff.

Again, that has to do with kubo's shit internal pacing.

The best arc lasted roughly a hundred chapters. Hell, the karakura/substitute arc lasted about 50.

The HM, latter arrancar, and every other arc all suffered from kubo's shit pacing and propensity to create a million characters when he feels like he's running out of ideas leading to important characters (0 division) getting killed off screen and endless fights between jobber mcgee and who the fuck are you that no one cares about.

Kubo's hack writing are what made bleach bad. Not the four year notice jump gave him to wrap things up.

Nobody in this manga is ugly unless they're specifically intended to be.

I feel like Riruka would dote on Kazui and dress him up in the cutest clothes she could find.

and if i remember correctly, she has a lot of money, yes i can see that that kid is gonna get very spoiled

Wasn't it Aizen? he was sitting between the three pillars the soul king was. His wrappings were like bandages holding the throne up?

the soul king didn't DO anything anyways. You just have to have someone who is immortal sitting at the throne.

Kazui is going to be the next real Soul King, Aizen is just sitting there

>Kazui is going to be the next real Soul King

>tfw kubo will never explain what the fuck the torso in a crystal soul king is or show him before becoming a vegetable

You assume he didn't already do just that.

Shueisha and Shonen Jump. Shueisha owns the rights to the series, not Kubo. This is what happens when you're published by Shueisha, or pretty much any major publisher in Japan. They own your series, though you have some degree over creative control, but it will change according to the will of your editor, the editor-in-chief, and the publisher.

Kubo was obviously given great freedom over the years, but Shueisha finally put their foot down and tried to reign him in towards the end, but it was far too late and we all ended up with that horrendous mess of a finale.

He literally told us on twitter through a mini comic that he ended Bleach the way he envisioned from the beginning. I think he was talking about Ichigo staying in the human world, and the pairings only though since I'm sure Kubo would've wanted to show all the missing characters since it's Kubo.

CUTE

Very cute

But he did end it the way he wanted to

Because he wanted it to end for years but was contractually unable to

Super duper cute!

Nel being in her little girl form is bothering me for reasons I can't understand. I guess she's doing it to give the kids another friend to hang out with.

>Orihimefags will defend Kubo's hack status

What the fuck was Ywhach's motivation again?

>I wanna create a world where nobody need to be put under the fear of death
>EYOOO NIGGAS U GOING AGAIN ME AND I WILL FIND U IN UR HAPPIEST MOMENT AND FUK U UP SO REMEMBER DIS FEAR OF DEATH

Also

>Literally next to nothing revealed about how Ywhach and the Soul King related beside "dey be a familay lul"

>ichirukifags believed that they had a chance after this happened

Fuck that I just wanted to see Ichigo's goddamned bankai what a fucking awful series this is by far the most butchered any finale has ever been ever

>People complained about Bleach's shitty end

Why though?

It is not like you arent familiar with Kubo's shit tier writting and CLIFF HANGER END XDDD

>Vizards use their strongest power to deal with shitty mob tier minion instead of Aizen
>Nigga Bankai'ed himself into next arc, this subsequently evolved into Kira Shikai himself into oblivion
>The strongest Espada got defeated off screen just as he revealed his strongest power
>Aizen literally got oneshotted by some shitty pull out of the ass ability
>Full Bringer arc is literally anime filter tier
>What is Ichigo's Full Bring again

Nel is always in child form though, isn't she? The only time we see her adult form is when she's fighting, and during the last arc when we thought she was going to fight.

Yeah they just have same faces instead

>ichirukifags are still salty and its december

This is a series that sold 90 million.

Didn't she say Urahara made a bracelet for her that let her toggle between kid and adult?

Forgotten alongside most. At least Kubo remembered that Hollow reiatsu is AIDS to the Quincies and made Grimmjow be the one to kill Askin.