Storytime - World Trigger Volume #14

Generic synopsis:

>When a gate to another world suddenly opens on Earth, Mikado City is invaded by strange creatures known as "Neighbors," malicious beings impervious to traditional weaponry. In response to their arrival, an organization called the Border Defense Agency has been established to combat the Neighbor menace through special weapons called "Triggers."

Opening: youtube.com/watch?v=XuRJx3xagLE

Reminder not to post spoilers until the entire volume is done.

So without further ado, let's start.

Vol. 1 Vol. 2 Vol. 3 Vol. 4 Vol. 5 Vol. 6 Vol. 7 Vol. 8
Vol. 9
Vol. 10
Vol. 11
Vol. 12 Vol. 13

Other urls found in this thread:

www108.zippyshare.com/v/5LcilBVl/file.html
www108.zippyshare.com/v/AGzVMqTY/file.html
www108.zippyshare.com/v/57wMO8EL/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello everyone, I am the new user. I got way too drunk yesterday so I did nothing of the things I would say I would do yesterday but somehow I am still late.

Anyways, enjoy everyone

So we did finish all the english volumes yesterdays and this also seems the time when World Trigger had awful scans, so sorry the awful quality in comparison to yesterday since I dont have acess to Viz Scans

Viz weekly scans would be nice, but dump away anyways. Will be bumping from time to time.

Thanks.

Also this also seems the time when the anime ended so there is no new openings we can use.

Anyways, enough ranting, I think thats all I wanted to say.

Gee, I wonder how this mysterious and new possibly member could be.

We interrupt your daily dose of Osamu suffering because ALIENS

Okay, I found some better-ish scans.

Nice to see more of Osamu's wardrobe.

I missed the edge boy

I'll delete this post in 1 minute, don't repost it

Vol 14
www108.zippyshare.com/v/5LcilBVl/file.html

Vol 15
www108.zippyshare.com/v/AGzVMqTY/file.html

Vol 16
www108.zippyshare.com/v/57wMO8EL/file.html

You are doing Godzama's work user

Gonna use the good scans in a minute now

God damn cocktease, show us his black trigger already please.

I want Konami to choke me

Quality wise it seems chapter 117 was really similar to viz scans. Chapter 116 was garbage though.

Pretty sure it was Viz scans, except uploaded to an online reader so they lost quality when compressed.

look at the font and cleaning, it's the same.

Hyuse a cute. A CUTE.

Hyuse free?
That's a poor choice of a word.

Probably, World Trigger was passing a shit time here on the west. People weren't even posting the viz scans online.

What a fucking tsun tsun. Does he have a dere side?

What a awful looking car.

Is this Border version of a Soccer mom van?

Talking about tsuns tsuns

I want to chill and watch movies with Enedora

I want more Hyuse-Yotaro scenes. It's like the purest ship right now. Somehow it heals me by jest seeing them together.

If this is so secret why allow Osamu inside?

You know he is the same guy that gave away expeditions

>Tell me, why does he wears the hoodie?

He only shows that side to his master.

I smell keikaku in the making

Toma is the living proof you can sucess in life without even trying.

Ema has good intentions and its actually helpful but the guy kinda needs a reality check

>Ishuhui
RIP

Kazama is secretly Osamu #1 fanboy

You don't really expect a 14 year old to make the best decisions or have the answers to everything, which is good and realistic

I like his character because the author always shows us what is going on in his mind, so in the few scenes he is in he feels like the main character of his own story

How does that even works, those bullet blow up buildings straight up.

Must be Jump regulations probably

Do the guns weigh literally nothing

Meanwhile Osamu

>Keikau intensifies

>that chopstick hold
Hyuse pls.

I think they do but you get some stats power up while in Trion form so don't think it matters

Trion bodies are superhuman.

Holy shit, I never saw that. Ashihara is a madman to detial

Based SatoKen. Double snipe too OP.

How does any of this even work user? It's not like trion is real. And it's not just jump but common logic. I mean it'd be pretty bad for your reputation and standing as the defender of people if you got those people killed. Like for example if one of your canadian-hating employees shoots first and asks questions later.

I just realized that the dumping would probably finish on Wednesday.Would be pretty hype if we had new chapter on that day.

It would obviously be bad for your reputation, I am just saying its a little convenient and also kind of ilogcal that the magical bullets that can blow up buildings don't do damage to organical things.

I also know that Jump doesn't like dealing with this kind of stuff , hurting civilians in a military based manga, specially when the main characters are like 15 instead of 18 since it targets younger kids.

I've wondered about it too, I guess it's part being Yuma's captain and part being already too involved in secret shit so they just don't care.

Why does Viza call Hyuse young master when it should be the other way around?

Perhaps Hyuse's family is super noble and Viza is a retainer of sorts