walmart.com/c/kp/metal-bb-guns
walmart.com/ip/Umarex-Colt-Commander-177-Air-Gun-Steel-BB-Black/43355711
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol.

>he would've been 15 today
And out stealing something

My brother is going to be 31 tomorrow
Wish him a happy birthday

Good thing he was removed before he caused more damage.
Happy birthday bro

literally who

happy birthday anons brother!

Looks we really dodged a bullet

i know a black kid that looked exactly like him in these pictures, he just got arrested for first degree murder

>republicucks will defend this
You people are sick
#justicefortreyvon

My present for your brother: youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

#BLM

stop murdering innocents

they dindu nuffin

Happy birthday

You spelled his name wrong

Not everyone lives that long give him my best

I don't think tamir rice shares that sentiment

Well, he's white, so

Dumb fucking kid.

This kid literally was killed for holding a bb gun in a walmart

if your response is anything except "hey the police usually kill the criminals, but this time they fucked up. rip" then you can't be saved

Three years free of crime

Hope your brother has a very happy birthday

Why should untrained negroes be given access to weapons?

hey, the police killed the criminal. clean shoot officers.

>be american

happy birthday, hope he has a good one.

>holding a bb gun in a walmart
holding....right. Sure chief. Besides the justification to use deadly force, explain to me the difference between holding a weapon and holding a weapon menacingly?

??? My response is to not wave a bb gun that looks like a real gun around in a public space and ignore police orders. The cops dindo nuffin wrong.

kid was shot within 2 secs of the officer seeing him

nice bait tho 8/10

He probably shouldn't have pointing this at random people then

And how many seconds does it take to put comply? I know niggers are slow af but damn.

>be nigger
>teach kid to hate police
>he attacks police
>police shoot him

such is life

>some nog is waving his gun around at random people
>don't shoot him because it might be a toy gun, you don't know! just wait for him to shoot someone before you shoot him!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Honest question... and yes before anyone asks I'm a lurker/newf*g... do none of you guys feel sympathy for him? Are you so far right that you don't feel any sympathy for a 5 year old getting shot and killed just cause he's black?

Exactly. 2nd amendment of peace.

He didn't attack the police

So because a 5 year old doesn't have a fast enough reaction time he deserves to have his life ended?

He was 12. He was like 5'10". He brandished what appeared to be a weapon at random people. He kept doing so even when the police car was rolling up.

If you reach double digits of age and haven't learned not to do that kind of shit, I have no sympathy for you when you get your dumb ass killed. This is no different than if he jumped off a cliff thinking he could fly if he flapped his arms hard enough, or just cut out the middleman and shot himself in the head.

>dindu: the post

>implying little white kids with pellet guns dont aim at people

>witness who called 911 said it was a kid with a bb gun

>never commanded to put gun down

>rookie cop

All these facts and Sup Forums still can't admit he fucked up. Wow. Facts don't matter as long as they're on my team.

>5 year old doesn't have a fast enough reaction time
Is there a five year old anywhere in this story other than yourself. Underage faggot go to bed.

Don't like 'merica? go back to Africa TriHard

It's unfortunate it came to it, but it's the way it had to be. His parents are the only ones responsible for this, they should've taught him to listen to police, or better, don't give him a realistic looking fucking toy gun.

>So because a 5 year old doesn't have a fast enough reaction time he deserves to have his life ended?
If he is black or Chinese then yes.

They said it MIGHT be a bb gun, but it looked literally nothing like one. Normal bb guns have an orange ring around the front to signify it's a toy. This one didn't.

they were getting calls of someone pacing the street with a gun and aiming it at people. kid won a darwin award.

Pretty cool, a thanksgiving birthday, happy birthday to him

How would your take on it call the cops racist nationwide and demand 'justice'? It's just a case of poor training and the decision making process breaking down at worst. The cop freaked out. Imagine that the next time you got people calling you about some ndom kid waving a gun around, and you have to solve it. The cops and wh*Tey are scapegoats.

Wow, three years free of crime. Impressive.

Even it had orange you still shoot

>Normal bb guns have an orange ring around the front to signify it's a toy.
I'm surprised no one has taken a real gun and put a safety orange plastic tip on the end.

12 years too late.

Happy Birthday, user senpai!

have a good one, bud.

I would have been within my legal rights to shoot and kill this animal. No sympathy.

Happy Birthday!

They have.

>Normal bb guns have an orange ring around the front to signify it's a toy.
Wrong.

You're right
Cops should always wait until they get shot in the head before firing at suspects not complying

True, but his friend took it off.

If this were some open carry patriot white man though would he be dead?

Is a 12 year old minor going to get in a gunfight with police? If he was going to shoot someone wouldn't he already have? Are police allowed to wait 2 secs before shooting?

its better this way. now him mother can say honestly that he never went to prison. thats a big achievement for black people. the way they say it its like the mother fucker went to college

Satan trips of sarcasm can't be wrong.

you should check out the 2016 stats that just came out. Something tells me you'll like what you see

Actually criminals have painted their guns to have orange tips before.

s a t a n
a
t
a
n

Right.

Practising proper gun safety whether it's a bb gun or not is a priority. Especially when around other people " best to not even show it".

tamir rice. 12 year old kid that was playing with a toy gun in a park around the time of the ferguson shit. cops murdered him. for some reason (((BLM))) rallied around the michael brown nigger instead of this kid. hmmm...

If it was ANYONE waving a gun around at people, yes, they would've been shot. However, 99% of white people have sense not to do this shit.

Happy birthday mr good user’s brother

Do you give a singular flying fuck when a pack of niggers rape/torture/kill a random white jogger because they are bored?

Of course you don't. Wear a fucking BLM shirt when the war breaks out. Traitors go first.

no

why do american bolice always shoot down em little niggers====????

Excellent. All store owners will thank you

youtu.be/zJm6nDnR2SE

Good fucking riddance.

I turn 41 on Saturday. Thought it might be relevant to this discussion.

Don't blame the cop he acted out of fear, don't blame the kid he was just playing gun, something Hollywood taught him. Blame the people who make BB guns look so realistic.

>If this were some open carry patriot white man though would he be dead?

If he pulled it? Yes.

Hahaha, come on boys.

If two white boys had been in a park playing with pic related

1. would they have even had the cops called on them?

2. if so, would any cop in the US had shot with 2 sec warning?

You literally can't make this shit up. Tell me this is bait so I can laugh too.

he didnt pull it --- look at the video ----it was a fucking drive by.

>the unstoppable machine of death we as a society have created through unfettered advancements and proliferation of firearms that has led to an arms race between government and citizen in violent high crime areas where illegal firearm usage is a daily occurrence that has led to a condition of police having to take a de facto shoot first ask questions later policy just to make it home alive at the end of the shift has somehow led to an unfortunate shooting of a minor that can sometimes be difficult to determine at face value due to the race of the individual and may have something to do with the individual waving around a replica firearm that has no features on it to indicate otherwise at people in a threatening manner in a public space

But why come the police done do that? He could been 15 today.

Airsoft guns have orange tips.

BB and Pellet guns do not.
walmart.com/c/kp/metal-bb-guns

I blame Hollywood, and the manufacturer of the bb gun.

I had bb guns and my mom told me to never play with them in the front yard. She said police might shoot you.

This was in the early 90s...

I've never seen one without an orange tip, even in Georgia.

1.Yes. YouTube is full of cops badgering people in open carry states who are white.2. I'm not planning on finding out.

1. yes - society is full of cucks and snitches.
2. yes - cops love to kill people. it's their sole motivation for becoming a cop in the first goddamned place. they are the kids that snitched you off to the teacher in grade school. they are the hall monitors of high school. their sole purpose is to get you in trouble at all costs - to look for trouble where no trouble exists. that cop murdered kid in cold blood.

hewuzjus trynna do hoodrat shit withiz frend who shootwit da hipoint fority

>If two white boys had been in a park playing with pic related
If ifs and ands were pots and pans there'd be no need for tinkers

1. Yes
2. If the stupid kids pulled it out of their waistband, yes. You realize more whites are killed per year than blacks? Even though we commit less crime per person? With the statistics for black crime, they literally commit three crimes per person every year.

What color is he?

We have them at every Walmart here in Iowa. Full metal ones too, I have heard many stories of people robbing others with these BB guns.

walmart.com/ip/Umarex-Colt-Commander-177-Air-Gun-Steel-BB-Black/43355711

Only slightly less dumb than that basketball-american that pulled his finger gun from behind his back at a cop who was aiming his weapon at him

You came to the wrong neighborhood nigger.

Rhyme at me again and see if I don't beat your ass.

Look.. A nigger

I simply cannot agree with that proposition.

This was a rookie cop with a "well he's black who has something that looks like a firearm and we all know how blacks are with firearms so I better not chance it" mentality.

>The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner's Office autopsy says Rice was 5feet 7inches (1.70m) and weighed 195 pounds (88kg)

To recap, the cops got a call saying that "someone, possibly a juvenile" was "pointing a pistol at random people" (they added that it was probably fake, but this was never relayed to the officers by dispatch).

Cops pull up, see the gun (for all intents and purposes, since it looked identical from a distance of more than about 6 inches) on a table that Tamir and his friends are hanging around. The officer sees Tamir Rice put the gun in his waistband. He shouts for Rice to put his hands up, and instead Rice puts his hand in his waistband and pulls the gun out.

The officer shoots.

Clearly in retrospect this was a tragic fuckup, but it's not really the story of "evil cop pulls into the preschool parking lot, sees the small black boy with a Fisher-Price laser gun, and unloads his M-16 on him" that it was spun as. The kid was 5'7" and nearly 200 lbs, reaching for what really looked like a gun.

Perhaps the officer was mentally unfit for the job, but I doubt that many cops would have done much different in that situation.

The thing is though, don't we all actually know how black people are with firearms? The cop knew that they are statistically more likely to be up to no good, of course he's on high alert.

Maybe if the blacks showed a history of not being completely retarded around guns for a while white police might calm down around them?

Is this the gun that he had ? Holy fuck no wonder some cops shot him that shit looks like a real gun, not even an orange tip.