Mom said her family was German dad said his family was German

Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs
youtube.com/watch?v=uf61yGz5GWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actual Germans are grossly undersampled, so reference populations for Germans are unreliable. These results don't look out of line with the Germans that I've seen. That said, if you're not fresh off the boat there's a good chance as a white burger you're probably mostly of British descent even if you have a German surname.

Germany was only a country in like the 1900s, if your family says they are German and you came here before then most likely you are a European mutt. If they came after that they are most likely soviet rape babies.

I'm German/Britsh and a small bit of french, not sure how I should feel about this.

Well at least you are still the whitest man in America based on your chart.

Seems like a Briton moved to Berlin and fugged a germanized polish women.

Just amerimutt things

Would mean something if you weren't Catalonian

HAHAHAHA OP your family got KEKED. How's it feel to have a small penis?

My Great Grandparents came here in the 30's off the boat from Germany if that means anything

> muh ancestry

Kill yourself.

It's legit average. It's small to a black sure.

I have a 23 and me. You have any better suggestions?

why would he do this to Oprah?

>literally what the average Spaniard looks like

Trade your lederhosen in for a whatever Eastern Europeans wear.

I still like kielbasa and sauerkraut

Kielabasa is just the Polish word for sausage, so you're all set. They eat sauerkraut in Poland too. Nice smooth transition.

*Kielbasa, rather. But the L is really a w sound. Kew-basa.

Thanks friendo

t. chink in Vancouver

This is your future Hans

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs

How's that referendum goin for ya brown boy?

I've seen this before and as soon as I get a Lederhosen I'll trade that shit in.

Eastern European includes former holy Roman empire territories such as Bohemia which are now part of the Czech republic, parts of modern Poland and Slovenia. Perhaps your ancestors originated around that area before moving more towards Germany during the collapse.

That 8% Iberian Peninsula begs to differ

Got one for you leafs, too.

a lot of amerimutts just claim whatever ancestry they think is most fashionable whether its based in reality or not

But I have blue eyes!....and curly brown facial hair...stop!

My great-grandparents came here from Germany during ww2 and said they were German if anything they should have lied and done what you said.

>tfw 99.8% white, 0.2% nigger
>have brains of Kant, Schopenhauer, or Jung
>have an 8 inch nigger penis
Euro's can't even compete.

He's a Catalan so they're all mixed with jews anyway.

they're also snobbish as fuck, which is strange considering they come from a country that hasn't accomplished anything important in the last 400 years.

Be saddened you're not even 1% Finnish Master Race and kys.

Who cares most actual europeans are 'mixed' with other whites too, these online dna tests do nothing but divide whites. Whites (northern europeans, or people who fit the phenotype) are the same

How does that even make sense? One of the reasons for the Amerimutt meme is that so many of us are mixed with shit tier Euro's like Spaniards and Italians.

Catalans are the worst posters. They're neither funny nor trolls. Just entitled kikes.

>SO I TRADED IN MY LEDERHOSEN FOR A KILT

>all those mixtures...
Its time to back home... If you can find it

Maybe your mom's family got fucked by Soviets, so you've got some Slavic genes.

That's good news for you! Would you like to have German cucked genes?

Confirmed ashkenazi

He'd probably fit in fine somewhere in eastern Germany/Europe so long as his 56% face isn't too jarring to the people there

>34% slav
you aint white bud

Build the 4th reich

>All the Ameritards you'renotwhiteposting in this thread

Always a meme flag, who could be hiding?

MAX PAR ! THE COMMERCIAL !

At least it's one I haven't seen before

One person on my dads side was Russian...is Russian cum that powerful?

>Mom said her family was German dad said his family was German
>One person on my dads side was Russian...is Russian cum that powerful?
Did you expect it to be all German if your "German family" isn't all German? Do you even know who your ancestors are, or did your parents just say "we're German" and you looked no further into the matter?

You're as white as they come brother. Don't let Sup Forums fool you.

>Burgers
>white

Post more Ameribeings

>le Irish aren't white meme
I don't know, shit like this really makes me consider if white/European solidarity should be a thing in the first place, because most of you are such insufferable faggots that some chinks/niggers become comparatively more tolerable. This may be a kosher psy-op but this really activates my hatred for smug "Europeans" who simultaneously have open border policies for Jamal/achmed

>Yo ah don' know, sheeit like dis here really makes me consider if whitey/European solidarity should be uh thin` in da first place, cuz most o' you be such insufferable faggots dat some chinks/niggas become comparatively mo' tolerable. dis here may be uh kosher psy-op but dis here really activates muh motha fuckin hatred fo' smug "Europeans" who simultaneously gots open border policies fo' Jamal/achmed otay buh-weet

is a shit board, and this thread belongs on it

FiftysixPercentid Phenotype

> be a sheeit board, and dis here thread belong on it das right!

can I get a le 56% face

MUTTED

great-grandparents on both sides were German and said they were German but further back we had a Russian on my dads side.

those are 10/10s in America

Who the fuck wants to associate themselves with a cucked protectorate of America overrun with communists (Stasi Merkel) and Muslims? You are an American, not a euroserf.

Deutchland Deutchland Unter Alles
Unter Alles in der weldt
Deuche Frau and Deutsch Win
Achmed will fuck the former and ban the latter
DeutschKuckland UNTER ALLES.

Thanks pal

You can have a finngolian face

whiter than you, ya fuckin kangaroo

surprised you know how to rate in metric

>whita den you, ya muh fuckin kangaroo, sheeeit!

thank you my australian friend. I'm a dual citizen, my family came here in the 90s

Loads of abo blood in the typical 'Roo penal colony descendant.

Dudes got a point

>Loads o' abo blood in da typical 'Roo penal colony descendant, nigga!

>WYTA DEN YOO MUDDA FUGGEN MEHAMUD ROO BIX NUD

>99% European
>less than 1% Caucasus, basically still white
>Amerimutt posters call you non-white despite getting asshurt if a burger calls a southern euro non-white
90% of memeflags behind Amerimutt posts are buttmad M*ds, this is fact.

>DEM AWSTRAYLEEYANZ BE ABOS N SHIEET IM A MUDDA FUGGN PURE ARYAN MAYN

Found a pic of your sister and Mom.

>99 puhcent European
>less den 1 puhcent Caucasus, basically still whitey
>Amerimutt posters cawh you non-whitey despite gettin' asshurt an' shieet if a burgah calls a southern euro non-whitey
90 puhcent of memeflags dat be buhind Amerimutt posts is buttmad M*ds, dis be fact, YO!

t. 25% face from California

Go back to shitaly ellis island trash

I know but I just wanted to hear it from someone else. Thanks friendo.

>YO GO BACK TO SHIEEEETALAY ELLIS AHLEND TRAYSH, AIGHT?!

GOOOOO TOOOOO SHIITALLEEEEEEE

>Wat do?
Watch Anglican T.V. and live as a Christian.

youtube.com/watch?v=uf61yGz5GWw