Next DC Pedo to down Biden?

Seriously Joe Biden is one creepy fuck

We need to take this pedo fuck down /pol

youtu.be/KQ-YjGmpO4Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dIqMjp31XYM
youtube.com/watch?v=8UtL3maK8aU
youtube.com/watch?v=r_0AdvgVuoo
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7empru/holy_shit_alertsense_ceo_where_laura_silsby_is_vp/
youtube.com/watch?v=IzC-l7tovFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait till he gets the dem nomination, then redpill the masses in the months before the election

Good strategy if you ignore the potential new victims he could abuse in the mean time... sooner the better IMO

Basically Roy Moore is accused with fabricated evidence of doing behind closed doors what BIden does on camera all the time. What gives?

The widow of Joe Biden’s late son Beau Biden has started a romantic relationship with Beau’s brother Hunter Biden, the former vice president’s younger son.

Hallie was devastated when her husband, Beau, died after suffering from brain cancer in May 2015. But she has since struck up a romance with Beau’s brother Hunter, 47, who has separated from his wife, Kathleen. We’re told Hallie and Hunter are now officially a couple.

In other words, Creepy Joe's youngest son was fucking the wife of his older brother as he died of cancer.

Creepy Joe has dibs on the granddaughters

Kids KNOW

WTF is Wrong with their Parents!!!

"Get the bad man away from me daddy!"

Can someone please put Trumps head on Biden in that creepy c-span footage?
I think they might actually understand just how inappropriate and predatory Biden is if you show them what it would look like if Trump was the one doing this shit to little girls.

Joe "Frisking Anzu's Pantsu" Biden

>>>IMPORTANT
HILLARY CLINTON IS GOING DOWN!

Dancing sex trafficker found money laundering with AlertSense client sponsored by Hillary Clinton's state dept. to pimp out kids in SE Asia user found yesterday! #DanceGate

(for)Biden - The Musical.
Here's my entry.....
"Feelin'Creepy"

youtu.be/dIqMjp31XYM

Part 1 here, part 2 has all the new information though. SPREAD THIS. The_Donald has censored keywords relating to this topic

Her demeanor completely changes. She did not like.

I'm perfectly okay with pedophiles.

>The Donald
>Believing this and not the Trump stuff
Go away boomer

Get out.

you're just figuring this out? it's been known for awhile. until charges are filed I wouldn't hold my breath

youtube.com/watch?v=8UtL3maK8aU

of the White house? That'll be 7 more years.

This was discovered yesterday, separate case.

Smartass.. how about you get out of your basement for once?!?

Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_0AdvgVuoo

bump

Wasted digits. Slit your throat and die.

Shitty spammer.

How about instead of spreading conspiracies that only hurts people like #pizzagate, you actually do something productive in your life? Why must you strive to witch hunt innocent people?

Joe always reminded me of an old fashioned touchy-feely dad. Completely harmless. He's just an affectionate guy. My uncle was like this. He'd hug everyone, set the kids on his lap, things like that. He's a great guy.

Honestly it's kinda lost in this generation with merely looking at a kid can get you accused of being a pedophile.

We have attics around here and no I don't live in it.

>Portugal
Hello pedophile.

>We have attics around here
>implying they're mutually exclusive

Paid shill or not, you will meet a nasty end. Karma hits you when you're least expecting it. Don't downplay child torture you scum.

>behave like a cool guy from old movies
>not so cool anymore, grandpa

Shit, wasn't Hunter discharged from the Navy for test positive for cocaine ??!!!
And given a patronage job in a gas company in the Ukraine?!!?

Better to whittle down all the possible dem candidates so Hillary runs again and loses again.

You carry a symbol of peace yet you only seek to cause trouble.

any man touching a child affectionately is a pedophile

Wheres the original thread for this?

hard shilling ITT

Apparently it was removed from T_D viewable threads after it hit 1500 upvotes.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7empru/holy_shit_alertsense_ceo_where_laura_silsby_is_vp/

Old thread should be on archives.

Gas yourself you kiddie fucking pozzed kike 14/88 day of the ropes is coming for you soon

Found the kiddie fuckers. They will be swaying from lampposts soon.

And you Fuck kids... I, along with 99% of society cannot wait for the day you fucking pedos sway

bump

There is no justice in this society.

Also Steven Spielberg. You know it needs to be done

You must be one of those kids who were abused, huh? I'd assume it would be too risky to hire shills outside of your own stock. Your team is fucked, kid. If you're going to stop shilling, now's probably the time.

Again, this needs to blow up. Anyone got any ideas? I don't have a Reddit account, whic requires 7 days to make threads and T_D apparently censors it. Voat is too small and Sup Forums is dead.

That said, now that I think about it, if any semi-major e-celeb like Lauren Southern or someone tweets shit like this it's all done for them. Okay I don't care anymore, screw it, I've done my part sharing this on Sup Forums. Getting bored of this anyway.

top kek

>hurts people
>people

Pedophiles aren't human.

>spreading conspiracy theories that only hurt people
Release the children from your basement then promptly kys

Spread this, anons. Spread it like the cancer that is progressivism.

You're all hot shits

Bump

making up for bumping slide threads sorry my dudes

I have a slightly OT question but I didn't want to make a whole new thread for it:

Is every business that uses a pedo symbol, an actual pedo place? My favorite frozen yogurt place has a swirl as their logo and swirls all over the restaurant, but I've been there dozens of times and haven't noticed anything weird or fucked up. They are (were?) affiliated with a church but there's lots of businesses like that around here. The yogurt is really good and their social media pages don't seem off so I'm just wondering if it's just a coincidence or something I should be worried about.

depending on where you live, they are...

Creepy ear kissing - unwanted touching - groping -hair smelling - fondling- ask a democrat if this behavior is ok anymore, when they say absolutely not then show a collage of biden pics....

How dare you, he is not a creepy fuck, he's just a nuzzler. He just likes nuzzlin'. Joe "The Nuzzler™" Biden

Please answer this it's driving me insane.

Oh yeah I'm sure you do that to strange kids you meet in public you degenerate filth

Post the logo and then I'll give my opinion

it's either put there approved by a higher up, or a sneaky ad designer, or inadvertently and unnoticed. Plenty of them are completely on purpose though and you should probably pay attention to the context when you notice one.

Good idea user.
People agree or disagree with things mainly based on their preconceived notions and/or confirmation bias.
If I had the aftereffects skills (or whatever program would be best) I would do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IzC-l7tovFk

I mean, it makes sense considering that's the pattern the yogurt comes out, and "twisted" can easily mean a swirl, but...egh.

>repressed Poland and its archaic anti-nuzzling stance

Swirls are everywhere in nature user, no DNA, snail shells and hurricanes and galaxies are not pedo cults.

Also, worth noting that they apparently just switched management over to someone else, and I think they're no longer associated with the church. I don't remember the big swirls being on the wall and the thing that cover the toppings the time prior to yesterday that I went, which was before the management switch.

>HILLARY CLINTON IS GOING DOWN!

Yeah, on Ill Bill!

Nice doobs, but I think the most convincing webm is the one where he gropes the chest of a little girl and she yanks free of him. It's a photo shoot too, just like those.

Femanon here
If an alpha male, right wing nationalist did this to me, I'd be okay with it, but only of he were my love interest.
Fun fact: the number one fetish for women is rape. For men it is multiple partners. This is statistically speaking, of course.

Fair enough, but it does give me bad vibes. If they aren't pedos and aren't involved in something fucked up then it's not their fault but it still kinda ruins shit for me.