▲CBTS #502 - Golden Slumbers Edition▲

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP
UPDATED

LASTEST Q (Q ON FIRE)
Nov 22
ANS
Nov 20 & 21
Green1 (++ Counter) Green 2, 3 4 remains

Advise for newfriends *GUIDE
Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Countdown +++

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/eH4S7
archive.is/vIxJq
archive.is/j2gH3
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
youtube.com/watch?v=YSn7Iomisyc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1w4QHxOIvY
youtube.com/watch?v=NyRKHi46m00
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_Evropa
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
twitter.com/Scavino45
archive.fo/myQ44
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/11/21/tripadvisor-blocks-more-warnings/884750001/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kuok
muckety.com/F5B6EB08FE7DBF565BD9F1CF4A70E219.map
iamamalaysian.com/2017/11/22/the-inside-story-on-george-soros/
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=53143290&privcapId=32427911
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=663664&privcapId=32427911
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=32427911
rizvitraverse.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VALIDITY of Q >>
Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

*QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES
!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. SS user Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Directions TPTB Backup
Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF+++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER
Q-Book
TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE 2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$
QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19
>Nov 20
MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)
Yellen to resign in 2018 archive.is/eH4S7
BO, LL documents requested Opium field bombing archive.is/vIxJq

>Nov 21
Soros-funded Organisations CERN & White Rabbit >>Swiss Ft Knox KEYSTONE V1 V2 V3
Answers U1 Informant 2 ====NEW CRUMBS====
>Nov 22
Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2
Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism Spoopy Owl FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA No OWLs in China/Russia Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18
>EVEN NEWER
SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 ***GODFATHER III /_\ (Y) Rizvi Travels Rizvi and Al Waleed
CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connetions/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

**MOTIVATION IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD

DROPBOX MEMES FOR NORMIES
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield $$$ THE SWAMP VU1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See
>NEW
THE CABAL V4 Dossier Gate Al Waleed MS-13 *MUELLER & DJT BO $$$ & meme Strings SA Crackdown

MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1
>NEW
D & Blacks V2 Opium Grope award P0pe John P. Black Eye
!Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

SKYKING! SKYKING! DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!
SKYKING! SKYKING! DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!

The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth

To Bakers wanting to update the batter when I'm away:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the BOTTOM of each section (Q Posts to 1st Post, Anons Findings to 3rd Post, OC (Memes etc) to 4th Post)
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying

BACKLINKS
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499
#490 #491 #492 #493 #494 #495 #496 #497 #498 #499 #500 #501 #502
OP BATTER pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

Pick one

Let us refocus. Clear our minds. Become at peace. Take a moment to pray or reflect or meditate.
Come back.
Now, let's go through Q's questions in order from the latest batch of new ones. Let's try to keep wild theories to ourselves for now and focus on what we were given.

Other bread is clearly poisoned...

People really should watch these. They connect a lot of the dots of what has been happening lately as well as in these breads.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSn7Iomisyc

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1w4QHxOIvY

youtube.com/watch?v=NyRKHi46m00

THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.
Q

(neo-nazi euro group tries to start www3 between US & Russia)

Identity Evropa (neo-nazi)
The Dragon's Eye (symbol) is the symbol of Identity Evropa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_Evropa

3 sides form what shape?
Expand your thinking.
Re-read crumbs.
Q

A good bread has good name recognition. Skim through the old threads so you do not repeat history.

Navy SEAL here with knowledge of ops against North Korea. Big part of the puzzle that will be unfolding very soon.

Thank you so much for this.

Read your ahadith, anons

any hints?

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

I've been "told" North Korea has a shit ton of DUMBs with chimney's through normal buildings. I'm hoping that the story ends up on the history channel some day instead of buried in a government NAS.

TO DENMARK BRAH WHO WAS ASKING ABOUT PRAYER LAST THREAD, and also to anyone curious about "Prayer" and/or "God"

what many call "God" is merely "Truth", capital T, philosophical, Truth. Truth is "Order".

"God" is Truth through Love
Truth is Balance through Composure
"Love" is True Faith through True Hope.

Truth, defined is "The state or quality of being true" wow, sounds pretty circular?

Balance defined is "a condition in which different (All) elements are equal or in the correct proportions, enabling someone or something to stand on its own.

Composure is "the state or feeling of Being calm and in full control of oneself"

Truth is "That which is Balanced and able to stand on its own, while being Composed and in full control of ItSelf"

"True Hope" is a belief that THE GREATEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME is indeed possible, plausible even.

the GREATEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME is that we cleanse the world of darkness peacefully, that our internet stays on, and that our power stays on. that marshall law DOESNT HAVE to be instated, that normies EASILY ACCEPT the redpills, and that everyone comes to TRUTH and PEACE.

"True Faith" is Trust in the unseen, unknown/unknowable. aka "Kek", Kek is "primordial chaos" which is a principle found in every esoteric tradition. Primordial chaos can be described as "a quantum sea of infinite probability" & "infinite undifferentiated potential"

"God" is Truth through Love, user.

With a pure and selfless intention, ask "The Universe" ask "All Things" to reveal Truth to you, and to the whole world.

i love all of you guys here, be blessed.

Cras es Noster, Deus Vult!

There's entire archives of classified shit on WWII. What do you really expect.

give us a picture or something to verify your identity famalam.

pic w/ timestamp, some sort of patch/seal to confirm you are with navy seals.

thx.

twitter.com/Scavino45

Has anyone noticed his pfp?

Enough for a documentary would be fine.

Most I can say is we have a pipeline there.

he said go deeper. maybe referencing the huntsman?

also

"apple" keyword in green command. poison apple in snow white.

Thanks for your answer.

But that's the thing.
How can i do this and be truly selfless?
Yes i hope for this.
Yes i believe in this.
But i do those things because i want to see a better world. Mostly because i hate the fakeness of this one.
But isn't that a hope for my own benefit and not for a selfless cause?

Then use OPSEC, so you and your brothers stay safe and your mission doesn't fail, because you posted on some board...come on man

sig map snow white is green

Q said operators never disclose

He wont give up anything OPSEC related.

If people still dont get the difference between keystone and capstone, here is a pic.

This.

China unveils 19,030mph HYPERSONIC scattergun nuke to strike ‘ANYWHERE in world’

The Dongfeng-41 will be capable of hypersonic speeds up to Mach 25 and has been in development for more than 30 years.

archive.fo/myQ44

Q's latest post was

"Rizvi Traverse Management.
Happy hunting.
Q"

So let's hunt.
>btw, the other thread got all the shills. Let us operate in peace.

You're crazy. I'd lose my security clearance for posting in a thread like this, You can ask me questions, anyone familiar will know if I'm lying.
I'll give you the # of my platoon quarterdeck, it's unlisted.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/11/21/tripadvisor-blocks-more-warnings/884750001/

Judge all your future actions and current thoughts against love and joy, if they don't get past either then change reevaluate your choice to something that does pass either or both of those measures. Practice this daily to see how many things you've been doing that may hurt you and not even now. It got me to stop trolling :)

If he's real, he kind of already did. Fuck off schill...just assume Clown larp and move on...

Thanks. As a SEAL I would think you wouldn't come on this board and say "tick tock" like a faggot. SEALs uphold opsec. If one went rogue, they would do so with something real. I think more likely you are a stupid faggot. Tell me, if you are what you say you are, tell us something unclassified about BUD/s that you can't look up in a few minutes with Google.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kuok

This guy owns that pyramid hotel in NK. His backstory is pretty anime.

I cannot keep up anymore.
How about one baker at a time creating posts??
By the time I find an answer to ONE question, the board is closed.

this is driving me nuts.

>What is a cargo cult? I can't find the orig post for this - can someone repost

Here is where I respond to Q's post where he's sideways responding to me...not even an hour after I finished.

you guys check out this twitter banking account.
@Fidelity

Also they get annoyed when you ask them questions about Ops and classified shit. When I talk to some of my friends I have to word things in a way not to get them mad at me, and then just deal with it when they can't answer.

Never mind. Talking about a SOF team that wiped.

>is MILF gone
They may have scattered/rebranded. My Asia INTEL is a little outdated.

>duterte has GID targets to hit
yeah if you know the right people that place is pretty close to being the wild west in terms of scheme hatchery and dudes getting smoked down in the streets.

lyons lope

Don't give away anything and do your job. God bless. If you want to drop hints like Q feel free.

its only selfless if you genuinely only want it to be better for you. If there is a part of you that desires the world to be better for all humans, then that part of you is "selfless", and you just need to cultivate that part of yourself more. you can cultivate that part of you more by doing more acts of selflessness.

next time youre in line somewhere to get food, pay for the person behind you, or tip more generously than is expected. When grocery shopping, offer to carry someones bags, etc. by a homeless person/vagrant a meal. maybe sit and talk to them, ask them their story, if they are willing to talk.

any act of selflessness will help you cultivate selflessness.

why are there...

Q asked who leaked the photo of the couple in gold. It wasn’t supposed to get out. Maybe Queen Elizabeth is The Godfather who is leaking and wanting out. And had the picture of the R family dressed in gold. ISIS just threatened Prince George right before Qs first post. Just throwing my two cents in as a lurker from the beginning.

Q Tell us What Rizvi has to do with this?

Been away for a bit, any marching orders for turkey day family get togethers? MAGA

Better world for the sake of what? if it is for everything else which you may or may not take part in, it is selfless.. if it is for the good of mankind, at the cost of your gain (life)... it is selfless..

41.8916° N, 87.6127° W ???
>Y
>Chicago

If you’re looking for some comedic relief...American Dad is on [adult swim] right now and it’s all about following clues to uncover the Illuminati...lol i shit you not

Every time I bring this up my friend keeps calling me crazy and a conspiracy theorist. He's clueless and will not wake up for anything.

Ok. You are at least a fan. If real, much respect. Can't you get in deep shot for even hinting at shit here? What do you mean by "we have a pipeline there?" Who is we?

muckety.com/F5B6EB08FE7DBF565BD9F1CF4A70E219.map

They can thank the Clintons for that.

Synchonicity led me to THIS just posted! About Soros... iamamalaysian.com/2017/11/22/the-inside-story-on-george-soros/

She was going to NUKE US!

The Sum of All Fears
NK
Who really owns NK
Where did the Uranium end up

She was going to fucking Nuke us if she won

Dig

This is now a POTUS is working with Q/morale thread.

Pic filename related, from @realDonaldTrump

its only selfish*** in reference to my first line of that post.

OK thank you. Wow, this shit is driving me crazy. I'm forgetting to eat and my muscles are killing me from leaning over the stupid laptop

>American Dad
Seth MacFarlane

Stop.

Fantasy Land = Antartica

YES. She and her minions are PURPOSELY trying to physically annihilate us.

Is Q real in your opinion? Are these threads less bullshit than most here are inclined to believe?

How about shutting the fuck up, seriously. If you're in the Teams, then you have to be the dumbest fucks out there. NSA is monitoring, so i hope they do find you and notify your chain of command.

Key people to follow up on, other than Suhail:

> Mr. Todd Knowles is the Chief Financial Officer at Rizvi Traverse Management LLC. He is responsible for managing the financial reporting, accounting, fund administration and tax compliance functions for the firm and previously served as a Director of Finance. Prior to joining Rizvi Traverse Management LLC in 2008, Mr. Knowles was a Senior Vice President at Citi Private Equity Services, co-leading the private equity services client group based in New York City. Prior to Citi, he was a Controller for an international technology company and a Manager at a regional certified public accounting firm. Mr. Knowles is a C.P.A. He holds a B.S. in Accounting and Finance from the University of Buffalo.

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=53143290&privcapId=32427911

>Mr. Ben Kohn is a Managing Partner at Rizvi Traverse Management LLC. He serves as a Interim Chief Executive Officer of Playboy Enterprises, Inc. He was a Partner at the firm. Mr. Kohn joined Angelo, Gordon & Co. in 1998, where he focused on private equity and special situations. He has over 18 years of investing experience. Previously, Mr. Kohn was in the Merger and Acquisition Group at Cowen & Company. He received a B.S.M. degree from A.B. Freeman School of Tulane University and an M.B.A. from Columbia University.

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=663664&privcapId=32427911

because the NAMEFAG refuses to let anons have a discussion with more than 1 side. That's obvious. He's been doing it for hours now. This is the real pread he left us and this is what we have to work with. like it or not, that namefag does not own Sup Forums nor /cbts/ nor anything else for that matter. So the choice is clear.

Rizvi Traverse Management LLC is a private equity firm specializing in investments in late stage, management buyouts, management buy-ins, acquisitions, recapitalizations, PIPEs, privatization, turnarounds, restructurings, complex transactions, bankruptcies and reorganizations, and growth capital investments. The firm seeks to invest in Pre-IPO opportunities with a focus on Technology, e-commerce, and social media. It focuses on the United States companies. The firm invests between $25 million and $1000 million in transactions in its portfolio companies. Rizvi Traverse Management LLC is based in Birmingham, Michigan with additional offices in New York, New York, and Beverly Hills, California.

Key Executives for Rizvi Traverse Management LLC
Mr. Suhail R. Rizvi
Co-Founder, Head, and Chief Investment Officer
Mr. John Angelo Giampetroni
Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer
Mr. Todd Knowles CPA
Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Ben Kohn
Managing Partner
Mr. Hayden V. Bower CPA
Managing Director

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=32427911

thanks for serving user, so who do you think is really in charge in NK?
what company owns the pipeline?
is pipeline a metaphor for a trading route of something or an actual pipeline?
Who did Trump meet with in NK during his Asian trip?

Thanks again Patriot, there are some supporting you.

Rizvi Traverse Management

Rizvi Traverse Management provides capital, management resources, strategic direction, and merger and acquisition advices to businesses.

Founders: John Giampetroni, Suhail Rizvi

Number of Investments: 3
- Jawbone
- Flipboard
- Square

Number of Acquisitions: 1
- Real ID

Okay so Jawbone is an audio, tech, and wearables company. Flipboard is a social media company. Square is a merchant company that offers credit/debit card readers to small businesses and iPads. Real ID does projection technology for cinema.

Now look at my pic. Their recent news. I see Blackstone mentioned, playboy, selling twitter stock, buying Square. HMMMM

REMINDER THAT THEY KILLED JULIAN ASSANGE AND HIS DEAD MANS SWITCH WENT OFF INTO THE BLOCKCHAIN AFTER HE ANNOUNCED HIS NEXT RELEASE WOULD LEAD TO CLINTON'S ARREST

REMINDER THAT HE WARNED US THAT THEY WOULD TRY AND MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HE WAS STILL ALIVE TO STOP PEOPLE FROM OPENING THE INSURANCE FILES SO HE DEVISED AN INFALLIBLE CRYPTOGRAPHIC PROOF OF LIFE MECHANISM TO NOTIFY US WITHOUT QUESTION IN THE CASE THAT THEY KILLED HIM

REMINDER THAT FOOLIAN ASSANGE DID NOT ENACT AFOREMENTIONED PROOF OF LIFE IN REDDIT AMA BY SIGNING HIS CRYPTOGRAPHIC FINGERPRINT FROM THE WIKILEAKS HIGH SECURITY PGP KEY CITING A CHANGE OF MIND AS IT WOULD ONLY PROVE THAT HE HAD THE KEY

REMINDER THAT IF THEY KILLED HIM THEY WOULD NOT HAVE THE KEY

REMINDER THAT SIMPLE ELEMENTARY LOGIC DICTATES THAT JULIAN IS DEAD

REMINDER THAT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF THE INSURANCE FILES OR EVEN JUST ONE OF THEM FOR PROOF THEN TRUMP & Q'S JOB OF SPREADING THE TRUTH IS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE

EVERYBODY DOWNLOAD THE FUCKING FILES
>EVERYBODY DOWNLOAD THE FUCKING FILES

OR AT LEAST THE SMALL ONES

I'm not going to post anything that isn't already in the public domain. I can't say more than what I've said but there are declassified ops that have taken place in NK. If you search you might find it. Keywords are: pipe

People seem to have forgotten the mission we were given. Redpill the normies to this.

We should be making memes, but the distractions and interference are slowing us down.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. We should be taking the opportunity to break some of this to our relatives in some way. If they're blue pilled, then go smooth. If they're already red pilled then go extra chunky.

If you talk about something way too conspiracy-nut-whacko to the wrong person you're going to lose your opportunity.

IF THE MESSAGE IS TOO UNBELIEVABLE, IT WON'T SELL!

Do it in smaller bites.

We need to convert as many people as we can tomorrow so they can help spread this message.

Fresh meme. I'm a photoshop tard.

I think the triangle is throwing off the shills. Good call, baker.

he's been peppering the board with posts lately
you have an enormous ego for somebody claiming to be enlightened

Stop what? The guy came here and posted. I can't ask him questions? He came here expecting no one to respond? He doesn't have to answer. And forgive me for being skeptical that a SEAL would post here. The SEALs are every neck beard's secret fantasy. If he is real I have a lot of respect for him.

>Rizvi Traverse Management.
rizvitraverse.com/

hey namefag, tell me if you can analyze those photos because somebody said those window photos the very first ones had photoshop in the metadata. Can you find out?

what block chains. Which ones.