Which Bamboo would you Blade?

Which Bamboo would you Blade?

Kirino

Breidobraver

>Not Shinaider

Tama looks awful in the anime holy shit.
Why is she not cute.

Tama.
For dat screaming.

She looks okay, but looks a bit off sometimes.

Saturn-chan

Is it pasta rice or busta rhymes?

Saya

DS breaking ass

miyako of course.

This makes the Lion jealous

Go away, Acorn

Fucking wonderful

She suffers too much.

Always Kirino. Lion-tan is too good.

How is it possible to make someone so cute.

I don't know. I'll start with it today

I usually love shows like this but I didn't care for this one too much. I really liked Kirino, Tama, their coach, and Donny but everyone else's shtick got old to me.

I usually don't like these kinds of series but I loved a good chunk of the crew.

Kinda like Green Ranger the best

but I like all of them for the most part. Except for Miya miya

It's between Yellow and Green for me. Yellow is just all-around lovable and cute while Green just hits me for some reason even though glasses + dojikko never really struck me all that decently.

Goat taste right there. Kirino is the cutest and is a cuddle heaven with a soft but delicate feel like a kitty. Saya is a perfect mix between cute, hot and homely. Perfect to feel her love handles and tease her about it.

The anime was pretty realistic in Jap students being ultra betas. How two best girls like them never got asked out? The closest was two male students commenting on Kirino's cuteness when she was passing by the school entrance.

No regular man deserves such bundle of joy. Plus she kind of wants sensei. Saya's overbearing presence might scare off the guys too.

Damn that nostalgia hit me like a truck.
Good taste friends

Which Bamboo would you blade, user?

None.

all of them, all at once.

oops I forgot I got (You)d
I'd honestly have to rewatch it or read the manga to say for sure.
I was 14 and completely new to anime at the time so I can't trust my tastes.

You don't get that luxury

They're all pretty good. I didn't realize this before since I never really thought of them sexually.

>MENNNN

The series doesn't really show them off that way which I really appreciated.

Saya for her wonderful ass.

I agree. Fanservice would have ruined the healing vibe.

The closest thing that could be misinterpreted as a yuri moment was quite serious too.

Wow, I don't even remember that. Was it in the anime?

Kirino has a rare moment of indecision and doubt and Saya notices this and confronts her about it. Ends up pushing Kirino down onto her bed.

I'm not seeing any subtext there. Doesn't look like anything to me.

A girl pushing down another girl and getting close to her on a bed is enough for people to get thinking.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Doesn't look like anything to me.

It's a shame because Bamboo blade had great characters, but the hype didn't really live up to anything significant in the end.

The fights were fun enough, but I am sad that everyone is a jobber except Tama. Didn't they fuck up the adaptation too?

Not even in the manga? I'm slowly catching up. Even if it's a sports series, I think they balance it out with a lot of relaxation and casual moments that mostly put hype fights on the side seat.

The anime jobbed Azuma too hard.

The manga end is really weird, in fact the latter half of the manga just feels like it does what it wants without really going anywhere. I haven't read Bamboo blade B or C or whatever though, maybe they're different.

That really annoyed me because wasn't she suppose to be really fucking good? How was she in the manga?

I started from the beginning and I'm not exactly sure as of yet but the anime's final competition had Azuma fight Tama right off the bat, I didn't like that at all.
So was it unsatisfying?

IIRC the team ranking goes
Tama > Azuma > Kirino = Saya > Miya

She's saving herself for sensei and will be his loving house-wife

If this pairing didn't exist, I would have been pissed as shit when sensei's best friend married cake-sensei

>It's been nearly 10 years
How could anyone like Miya outside of comedic elements.

Why wouldn't i like her? She's a good woman with many virtues. And i find the reason why she's doing kendo pretty cute.

The creepy stalker

I forgot her name,

>You will never be forced to sweat so Kirino can please herself

She is loyal, that's a good trait.

Honestly? None of them. They don't tickle my fancy.

It'd have to be Tama.
That tight body, sweaty from beating the shit out of lesser girls, cosplaying as a gundam while you lick her crotch

Good times

you rarely get to see Rina Satou play this sort of character nowadays if ever.