Blonde in the Belly of the Beast join the far right

Another one bites the dust

Well, how will the civnat and the shills here will manage to clog that leak? your ranks are getting smaller and smaller

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ih4RYO1te8s
youtube.com/watch?v=gtYrtf5A63Y
youtu.be/f4ebaEOk5og
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

people are waking up

I think i saw her in one of the BLACKED videos.

Is it just me?

(You) enjoy the rest you baiting bastard

Next up Lauren Southern. Her recent twitter exchange with Conehead makes me angry just thinking about it.

shes basically in. she just fear the consequences

Civic Nationalisms result is the same as a globalist/communist multikulti world. Really no point for having such a luke warm position.

>people who grew up in the dregs of a civ nat society seeing first hand how garbage it is compared to the fantasy world that's spun in the media and TV world.
Gee I fucking wonder why.

That's Special Agent Conehead to you, civilian

You fucking e-celeb cucks need to be gassed.

bump

>but does she name the jew?
ask yourself that every time you are about to cream your pants over some eceleb roastie

I think she's pregnant so she might be finally revealing her power level because she'll go dark for awhile

why do I always kill threads

>ethnic nationalism in 56% land

It's as good a time as any. What, is it only acceptable if you're >90% or

>Civcucks being less and less
>Time to do some shekel-collecting somewhere else.

Unfortunately they're necessary as you need some form of public figures in any movement to gain support in a rapid amount of time
Just see e-celebs as a stepping stone, making the movement large enough that true celebs being a part of the movement becomes a realistic possibility

Thank fuck civnat is dying, nothing worse than having BASED minorities shoved down your throat like they were all through 2016.

Her video was really out there too - refreshingly honest. "E-celebs" are an incredibly powerful tool to reach the normies and anyone that disagrees with that is either a kike, a shill or a retard.
She even said that Lauren Rose's video is what made her feel safe to release this video. It goes to show the snowballing effect there's gonna be as more and more people come out as ethnonationalists.
Also checked.

Blonde has always been 1488, she's just been hiding it.

>not crucifying the 44% from sea to shining sea

She knows what's up on race, she's just playing dumb because she doesn't want to get kicked off of youtube and such, as it's the only way she can make money.

E CELEB FUCKING CANCER KILL YOURSELFS.

All these fuckers know. There is no comment section of any moderately friendly or genuinely centrist YouTube channel that doesn’t have Schlomo Goldsteinowitz and BadGoy1488 shit posting. They have seen the opinion, looked at the facts, and have decided to appease the kikes for the time being. All it takes is time and persistence at this point. The whole world will turn.

i new all these girls were down with the program a long time ago, its very to see
>she just fear the consequences
i wonder how many of her so called open minded liberal pals would turn on her? like rubin and milo?
u lot shouldn't bust her balls so much because she doesnt name da joooooo its the freaks like that who drive every body away and exactly why she would be reluctant as i would be, its not easy being a public face, you see the madness out there on social media there are real dangers

i'll give em something to snowball

>i wonder how many of her so called open minded liberal pals would turn on her?
most of them. the others all have a semi-meme 'career' that will never get anywhere. she will severly cut the potential of her career and tons of contacts. lauren is much bigger than the others she has much more to lose
>u lot shouldn't bust her balls so much because she doesnt name da jooooo
i dont do that. actually, i hope she never touch that shit

Rubin is literally a mouthpiece for the right and other carpetbaggers that have infiltrated that side for monetary gain. That guy doesn't have a spine, so I doubt he'd have a principled stance over having someone using his platform to espouse race realism.

Why didn't you post the video link for people to watch you lazy nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=ih4RYO1te8s

>most of them. the others all have a semi-meme 'career' that will never get anywhere. she will severly cut the potential of her career and tons of contacts. lauren is much bigger than the others she has much more to lose

exactly, all her reporting would get fucked up it would make it so much fucking harder for her to do her job, and yes she is a more well known person, if anything it would damage the over all right if she went that bit further because all the other good work she could be doing will get shafted by catty liberals (commies)

>i hope she never touch that shit

its fucking cancer, ramzpaul was always right about this, you need healthy boundaries

>Rubin is literally a mouthpiece for the right
>literally
shut the fuck up you stupid cunt

just healthy criticism about israel like lauren rose do is very fine. anything more is retarded, unproductive and suicide.

I still think lauren should make that step eventually even if i understand how hard it is. We're on the clock, time is running out. we need everyone

They all seem like Jew Shills either way.
It's Controlled Opposition 101.

If they won't name the Jew, they're shilling on you.

its a fine line to walk on the social media chess board, there are alot of people we watch in the *new right* who are not who they say they are some have revealed themselves because they are amateurs and others still play the whole charade of being pro trump, if your in that game you gotta be careful alot of sharks out there also on our fringe freak side to, im no friend of fake hollywood nazis, our enemies want normal descent people who can get the ear of normal people to shoot themselves in the foot......... and these girls are effective, thank god we got a growing number of pretty articulate right wing girls and not the disgusting trannys and gay jew conservatives......

why do I feel like this attack on civic nationalism is a sabotage effort? Like they're trying to force white nationalists to blow their load to early using (((e celebs))) like this bitch

>we watch in the *new right*
what i mean by this is we keep an eye on them we watch them......
u want an obvious example to anyone who isnt an autist in the social media world who is totally our guy ? look at MrMetokur's twitter feed see how someone can still make content and not be and autistic pant shitting retard ranting about da kikes !

pls explain this pic. goombas are niggers and turtles are jews?

It's just a joke about a different perspective of Mario

>I think i saw her in one of the BLACKED videos.
Your a jew so you people have to race mix with inferior species your so inbred.

oh mario killed the babies got it
based italiams

whites are waking up... good
back these people if you want our idea's to become even more mainstream.

what's the deal with these hideous women passing as attractive?

look at this fucking picture, shout out to roosh for pointing this out to me, he has some good takes, dont always agree with him
plus our sperging helps all these people who are lets face it more talented in what they do then we are especially when it comes to social networking and getting in front of a camera, we rage at the world and show them stuff we get from sleuthing on the net about dodgy fuckers in the right or the shills on the left, we help them in that way, if theres one thing women are good at tho its social networking and interacting with people and sussing out people especially MEN a women can smell a creep from a mile away, you dont think they are careful around cernovich and are wary of him? that part of the right will destroy itself eventually just gotta be careful thats all when you network with some of these people as you play the social media chess game, also im shocked pol has pointed this milo photo out since i seen it a few days ago, looks like the faggot went all in and made it public which faction in the occult he works for/sided with/sold out too

>pol *hasnt*

How can you hate civic nationalism when they have amazing videos like these?

youtube.com/watch?v=gtYrtf5A63Y

iktfb

Blonde is hardly 1488 but she has been upfront in her identitarianism for months.

this is pretty cool. white chicks red pilling peeps on youtube.

ANOTHER pretty girl showing us big dumb stupid men what it's all about?

FUCK OFF.

We don't fucking need these girls advice and we should stop thinking about them.

If you are a White Nationalist and have been one for the last few years there are several facts you need to consider.

1) Your training is likely complete. You're already educated and dangerous. You know what the game is. You know what to do. You are keeping a low profile.

2) You don't need much or any advice unless it comes from some cyborg with a cape and an army ready to mobilise.

3) YOU DON'T NEED A PRETTY GIRL TO TELL YOU SHIT YOU ALREADY KNOW BETTER THAN THEY DO.

4) PRETTY GIRLS ARE A DISTRACTION. IF YOU CANNOT HAVE THEM, DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THEM. IT WILL ONLY MAKE YOU MISERABLE!!!

5) STOP LINING THE POCKETS OF THESE LAYABOUT ROASTIES. HAVE SOME FUCKING DIGNITY. you see that "faggot" next to you in the thread? the one you call faggot all the time? that guy probably suffers more for the cause than any of these roasties.

6) Why AREN'T they keeping a low profile? Is it because they are braver than us silly men or is it because they know they are playing on easy mode or...

7) They could be fucking alphabet agents.

If you want to know the follies of civic nationalism, talk to some user's.

I've suspected for a while that she is Fading Light.
If so, be very careful.

No you're way off on this. She literally said America is not a "homeland" for white people, i.e. it's up for grabs. That's a delineation you shouldn't be comortable with (insofar as one could tolerate some degree of civic nationalism). More than dangerous, it's profoundly wrong and stupid such that she is worthless, and even harmful to our side.

the lefty pol fake nazi zealot scripts are hilarious

She's a Jew.

This, also only married women with children deserve to be put on a pedistal if at all. Everyone else is assumed whore till proven otherwise.

As a communist I would assume you were the expert.

Do you plan on overtaking the US government through violent coup or do you want to spread white nationalism and change the culture? If it's the latter your attitude is FUCKING RETARDED and you should unironically kill yourself as soon as possible.

i know right? im gonna enjoy watching them hang more than any commie

No she is not.

She actually is engaged and plans on getting on with kids

You guys ought to give these people more credit for abandoning their employability to spew politics that are ultimately good, positive. Besides she is learning. Aesthetics matter a lot too, just the way it is.

These spergs also forget that successful Alphas who want to settle down and aren't too afraid of divorce to do so are rather rare in the age of soyboys. Betas are weak and unattractive and won't lead their family, and Alphas are less likely to commit.

Civicuckism is literally only for lolbiterians, nonwhites, and kikes.

they really believe nonwhites can adapt and mold into Western Civilization.
fucking retards

fucking this !!!

The plan is multifaceted, and the outcome is actually somewhat inevitable. The question is, who will be on top and who will be getting the credit for it?
The answers to these questions will determine what happens afterwards. I am cautioning the MEN who have been driving this shit forward from the shadows and sometimes, in the open, advice to be careful when it comes to the opposite sex who are equipped with a far more vicious and opportunistic social consciousness than our own.
As your vril doctor, I suggest you 1) stop worshipping pussy 2) stop whining so hard at your fellow man in the trenches.

You criticise the sword option, but really, part of the reason why so many remain anonymous is to keep the sword option available. This is something these celebrities and pretty girls often sacrifice when they decide to earn a comfortable living repeating the tamest posts from the White Nationalist forums. When things get ugly, you will be happy that so many men kept low and kept edgy.

Not to sound like a jerk but, woopidy doo...
Pretty girl casually walks into engagement and has a shot at reproduction. A lot of our guys don't have that option.

>You guys ought to give these people more credit for abandoning their employability to spew politics that are ultimately good, positive. Besides she is learning. Aesthetics matter a lot too, just the way it is.

Sure, but not as much as I give credit to the faceless White Nationalist who drove this shit forward, massively outnumbered for the last few decades, often sacrificing/risking relationships, family, dreams and career opportunities for the cause.
Ultimately however, I see your point, and acknowledge that you are right. They have an edge in he looks department that we simply do not have. That so many pretty girls are on our side is a blessing in the short time, assuming that they aren't operatives out to obtain information from lonely fags.

Do NOT fall in love with these girls.

>As your vril doctor, I suggest you 1) stop worshipping pussy 2) stop whining so hard at your fellow man in the trenches.

>dont worry about the shills targetting female e-celebs goy
>thats just pussy worship

i havent seen a woman on the right upset them as much as Lauren has, its even more enjoyable when our guys make a dozen Lauren threads an hour and force the shills to jump into them and screech they have too its apart of their narrative here, very amusing

I know what she was saying on twitter. She obviously cucked out when guys like Mike Enoch tried to back her into a corner. Thing is that I've met her irl.

bump

Civic nats are as bad as the regressive marxists because they hold no values besides 'the right is cool and has cool memes' all the while trying to appease the kikes by hating on real nationalists who are actually the ones doing shit. Bunch od nu-hippie parasites latching on what's trendy

Oh, ok then dorko the clown. Keep on worshipping these tame ass videos and filling the pockets of these women so that they (assuming they don't send your details to the enemy, destroying your anonymity advantage) can afford to support themselves until they find some nice rich dope who isn't you to get hitched too.

Don't mug yourself user. It's conflicts within conflicts within conflicts. The racial dimension does not eclipse the personal dimension. When we win, we will still be competing with each other for genetic resources and we will still have opportunistic little shits climbing the ladder.

Lauren Rose is not necessary. I highly suspect she will fuck up more in the future anyways. Capitalism has a way of sorting itself out in the end.

>implying i even watch their videos
i couldnt give two fucks mate i just think you are being a complete retard

I would agree with this. Females do what is safe and the beta orbitors will protect them. If females do not name the Jew which Lauren Rose was against naming the Jew and saying they are not the problem. I lost interest at that point and realized she does not care that much and not many females do.

Sauce on this qt? She is literally perfect

>and saying they are not the problem

Are you retarded? Have you even watched her videos?

What is Lauren Rose about? I'm confused if I should agree with her or not. What is civic nationalism and individualism in a nutshell. What's all this about?

There's something off-putting about these people on Twitter being open about ethnic nationalism and vigorously denying non-white DNA. White nationalism is never going to be a legitimate movement. All of these people parading in public that they really are the boogeyman the left makes them out to be, I think, is actually pushing the public further to the left. If a civic nationalist comes into power, amidst controversy, and now there's this spread in ethnic nationalism, all of the normies are going to think it's Trump's or the right's fault. Basically, it's justifying the radical left's neurotic delusions.

I want it to be something we can talk about, but if everyone just starts becoming openly racist, then it'll spark an actual race war -- which is going to hang on Trump and the right. Normies will never side with it. North America isn't in the shitter like Germany was when Hitler came to power and he came to power speaking out against a very clear and palpable menace, which was Jewish-led communism. The people acting out like they were in the West right now are largely white people. They're not specifically Jewish or black or Muslim, they're specifically leftists. Bringing up race doesn't hurt them as much as it hurts you.

>you're Jewish.
>ok you're not Jewish but I don't like you.

Piss off geek.

>i new all these girls were down with the program a long time ago

How many were just affirming their loyalty to King Joffrey, their One True Love?

>Do not fall in love with these girls

True words from someone that knows what they are talking about. These females can play the field with their looks and do nothing. It's going to be forgotten in 5 years really.

Oh shit it's Finland virgin Finland Bro back to debate again. Yes I have

youtu.be/f4ebaEOk5og

Here is the video where she says Islam and the Jews are not the problem.

Civiks BTFO

After the Keks you can help us germans a little here

possibly the most retarded post ive seen today

This is retarded. We've been a multicultural country since our inception.

We have the highest GDP on the planet.

Look at Scandinavian countries. They're unimpressive even though they're mostly white.

This is stupid.

Wait, wasn't Faith just on Gavin's show saying she's the biggest Zionist in the world?

Civic nationalism is allowing shitskins to leech off white sacrifice.

you

Don't know, but another user says she lives on his block.

Where does she says jews aren't a problem? If you watched her Israel video and actually think she isn't woke on Jews you're mentally challenged and should at the very least sterilize yourself.

>a thot
>some random roastie reading talking points
>OP is a leaf
Who cares? Why don't you middle schoolers read a book? Learn to think on your own?

I'm right. We invent shit.

Scandinavians do nothing. They take antidepressants, freeze, and have shitty socialized medicine.

Ok, yes. And the brown left's craziness pushes normal whites more to the right.

It's a theory. Will it work? Will it be enough? Stay tuned!

But even the white left sees that it's becoming /all/ about race with the browns, that whites aren't welcome there. What will they do?

they are doing a great job
destigmatizing white nationalism,

Faith supports a one-state solution, which Zionist Jews hate.

That's the trouble with so much traffic - it's a full time job educating normies.

Memes come and go.

Is that fucking John Malkovic? My fucking sides.

She is saying our politics and governments are the problem. But the thing is who is the ones that control our governments and put a lot of money into them? Who is the the ones that actively put billions of dollars into the effort against the right? It's mostly Zionist Jews which are the majority about 80% of the world.

It's not about whether she is woke on the Jews it's about the fact of shifting the blame away from Jews onto something else. I think late term abortion should have been applied to you. Because of how much of a beta you are to defend every female e-celeb when you get the chance.