Is this the new face of conservatism?

Is this the new face of conservatism?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/canada/comments/7erw0f/wilfrid_laurier_and_the_creep_of_critical_theory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is she /ourgoy/?

Why do I care about whoever this? Wait she's a thot and you're a fag

No she is a Peterson drone.

Can she save Canada?

>you're a fag
>clearly projecting

go fuck yourself faggot.

No one can save Canada. Sorry.

what's there to conserve?

She doesn't even agree with Peterson in the video, retard.

How much did Laurier pay you, shill?

>post some random thot
>I hate white knights
Did you donate to her Pateron?

>mfw she doesn't even have a Patreon

You're a special kind of shill, aren't you?

Jokes on you white knight, I do it for free. I just find it funny that I literally have no idea what this thread is about and yet you're reeeeeeing over a shitpost

>Is this the new face of conservatism?
some tranny?

she's a fucking self professed SJW you morons

she just wasn't SJW enough

no. its a woman.

A free speech demonstration is happening at Laurier on Friday. Maybe there will be a stream you guys can watch. I'm gonna be there. Hope we don't have to fight off the libs

but this is the perfect scenario user, they're eating their own and in the process redpilling everyone who might even think about supporting them

Obviously not since she's a liberal.

>being a retard
>"hurrr durr you get paid to do dumb shitposts"

Take your haldo you paranoid mongrel.

I don't deny that, it's as lovely as the feminists who are currently burning down hollywood

But stop with the fucking /ourgirl/ bullshit she's a fucking idiotic marxist even after our side jumped in and saved her sorry ass.

Fuckem

but.. it's lulzy, and besides Sup Forums is a far-left board of chaos

More like this actually.

What a lanky cunt.

Yes she is please support any of her political endeavours and don't bother even a cursory check of what she's in support of ideologically thank you
T. A fellow very conservative leaf

Good luck brother

>no. its a woman.
LEL

Lol I'll be there to punch you faggot

Qt 3.14

what possesses soy boys to bully girls like this til their in tears?

Can't wait to make you the next Moldylocks. Wink.

t. pajeet from Calgary
Just fucking try bro. If the libs throw first the public will be on our side

>thinking the public will ever be on your side
lmaoing Its Canada idiot
Every single beta autist that goes to Laurier and Waterloo is getting wrecked if they try anything

You're fucking retarded bro. The event is being attended by people of all ideologies. This needs to be a non-partisan issue. If freedom of speech is restored on campus, more people will come to understand the rights position. This is how it has to be, realpolitik

Two leafs arguing
It's like watching the Special Olympics

reddit.com/r/canada/comments/7erw0f/wilfrid_laurier_and_the_creep_of_critical_theory/

The marxists really fucked up with this one boys. This story alone is doing more to redpill liberals than any memes/pol/ has produced. I've seen the once ultra-liberal subreddit of r/Canada become united in their strong dislike of SJWs. Were winning.

It's glorious to witness.

Quite a treat isn't it? I can understand how inspiring it may be to look up to us as the 9%ers can only compete in the Common Core Olympics

The Special Olympics are understandable, there is no good reason for Canada.