Why do leftists love this nigger so much?

Why do leftists love this nigger so much?

this nigger isn't even a real scientist. he's a spokesman. he has had less peer-reviewed papers published than the average grad student.

S C I E N C E N I G G E R

Because he's african-american and is a psuedo-scientist/tv personality. The only reason you hate him is because they love him.

I mean, he's not a genius or ground-shattering -- but at the very least he's advocating faint "science", so that's commendable.

His tweets are absolutely retarded shit. I actually think he is most likely smoking pot when posting them.

That tweet can't be real. That's Jayden Smith tier stupidity.

that's science tho cant argue with that bbruh

no I hate him because he literally says retarded shit all the time and gets attention because he is black. if he was white people wouldn't even notice him.

lmao maplesyrup

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

i'm pretty sure he's a universal meme now, because of his endless /iamverysmart/ posting

They love his faux intellectual pothead tweets.

Looking at it through a rationalist perspective of course he's wrong. Many wars have just been for resources or to assert power.

Pretty sure most conflicts started over resource acquisition

didnt he rape someone

He's a rapist too.

People loved Bill Nye, that wizard, Carl Sagan, and all those science entertainers. At least Tyson actually does science but if it makes science more popular who the hell cares

And continue over not having and back and forth

He's the leftist version of the based black guy. Whenever you point out how stupid niggers are they will all point to this nigger to show that blacks are smart.

Why do right wingers hate science? Gee I know, they are too fucking stupid to understand it and they think the earth is only 6000 years old.

Atheist here, I hate fake scientist and so should you.