What McCain has is NOT a bracelet, it's a high-security CONFINEMENT BOOT

I don't know why I can't find anything on Google, but I can guarantee you it's a thing because I've been on the bracelet and I know for a fact. They only put them on the highest risk offenders, one's they are worried may resort to cutting off part of their heel and slipping off a regular ankle bracelet.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/933554729946353664
betterbraces.com/aircast-airselect-elite
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look, see McCain even is switching which foot he has the boot on. I bet it's uncomfortable indeed, watch to see if Hillary has to switch hers every so often too. I imagine they chafe badly.

bomp for interest

You have to go back to cbts.

I guess I didn't explain it right. Not only am I saying the boot is not for medical purposes, I'm saying the boot isn't even for "hiding" a regular ankle bracelet underneath, I'm saying the boot itself LITERALLY IS the "bracelet". It's a GPS monitoring boot that is impossible to slip off. When Hillary had her "toe injury" and surgery back in the U.K. I wonder if she had a regular bracelet at the time and did just that, paid some black hat surgeon to remove part of her heel so she could slip off the bracelet unnoticed. Then when she got caught they started making them all use the full confinement shoe (that's what they're called actually, it's a confinement shoe, not confinement boot, even though it is a boot).

I'm DEFINITELY no fan of that spook CIA disinfo agent. I think the whole "alien" thing is a psyop to try to make it seem like these sicko satanists were just trying to communicate with aliens instead of demons. Whether any of that crap is true, I don't really believe. It is getting crazy though.

You have to go back, boomer.

Hey dumbass, they put them on flight risks too.
"Dear internet, Im a stupid criminal so I have so much insight on something I know nothing about I felt compelled to share it with you so I can feel smart."

Still, you’re tracking shit in from that place.

If this is the case, show us a boot schematic.
Product information and patents should be available online.

Please, you are way too old to be embarrassing yourself like this boomer.
Go back to facebook, euthanize one of your dogs, water the lawn, just anything else but this absolute self humiliation.

Tracking shit in from what place?

Goddamn. Fucking boomers with their senior moments.

Victory of the light.

>removes light logo and puts dark version

>followed by Obama

Most likely a CIA agent

Source on both images faggot.

>if muh cain flees his leg will explode

I'm 31, but how does post about the bracelet = boomer? Is that just a bot generated line that gets posted to anything that's not a slide post?

what the fuck does that have to do with McCain? The boot is obviously serving a purpse other than for his health?

I'm not going to pretend you're not familiar with the one on the right, the one on the left is from a party a few days ago at his $15 hideout in Colorado. Was on his Twitter.

$15 million hideout

Because it’s a fucking cbts rumor, idiot.

Wait, are you saying you don't believe that McCain and Hillary have confinement boots or that you don't believe they're on electronic monitoring AT ALL?

>slide post
my sides

I’m kinda glad the bullshit from cbts is starting to leak out to the rest of the board. Maybe it will piss off enough people so that this boomer cancer is removed and ankle bracelets are slapped on all of those jerk offs.

List 3 posts from the front page that AREN'T slide posts.

>front page

This is another problem with cbts. Boomers stay in that echo chamber too long and try to show their power level outside that cult like thread.

That is definitely a medical device, in the military it is colloquially referred to as a moon boot, Ive seen hundreds of them

Another with it on the right.

Forgot pic.

3 posts other than CBTS and PTG that AREN'T slide threads. Please, I'm waiting.

I guess I could see how someone might legitimately have a question about Net Neutrality, but most of those are obvious slides as well. Other than that I don't see any. Which if you're not bot/media matters?

The boomer thing is the latest shill tactic. This obviously has legs. Everyone that has two eyes can see how fucked up this is.

That's why I love posting the "IF YOU WORK FOR MEDIA MATTERS YOU KNOW TOO MUCH" memes. I can't wait for the first news story of someone "committing suicide" etc. that works for Media Matters. Then we'll REALLLY have something to trigger the shills.

Mossad

He now has the book on the other leg? Holy shit! It’s almost like chemo weakens both your Achilles’ tendons or something.

You don’t make the rules here boomer. Fuck you and fuck your entitlement mentality.

Same diff.

No, I want to understand what kind of posts are the good one's, if you're not a shill I'm sure you will be able to point to just a few right?

I like this theory, but if it's difficult to get off, how is he taking it off to switch feet? Or to shower/get dressed/sleep etc.

>the boot itself LITERALLY IS the "bracelet". It's a GPS monitoring boot that is impossible to slip off.
Then how the fuck does is boot changing feet if the damn thing can't be removed?

He has to go to the court house or where ever to have them switch it, he can't just do it himself. He has to wear it when he showers, it's waterproof. I imagine these are a type that can receive a signal through almost anything so he can't use that as an excuse too.

I guess he can't switch socks that often, must really chafe that's why he switched it I suppose.

If Hill and Mccain are being watched then that means they are both going down for something, so why do we all need to talk about it and try to theorize whats going on? The truth will come out eventually so who fucking cares.

Show me your example of 3 top posts currently that you consider worth discussing?

Or are you just a shill that says "why do we need to discuss this" on anything that's harmful to the deep state?

I can't imagine trying to get that thing through a narrow pant leg unless his shoe size is quite small.

Exactly, that's why the pants have to go over top. The only part that HAS TO be unremovable is the bottom by the heel, I've never seen a confinement shoe I just know there are such a thing. The top part may indeed be made to look like a medical boot and not part of the monitoring device.

Chelseas isn't real, that's from 2015 There are a few other congress people with them though.

Here's Bob Brady and Jackie (((Walorski)))

probably trolling
keeps his name in the news

I don't think it's either. It's a Frank-type group of LARPers who just want a steady diet of (you)s.

i must have made a wrong turn at digg on my way to reddit.

WHOOOOOOPS

Yep, 4 at the same time with boots on, but it's just a "CBTS Conspiracy theory". Yup.

Enjoy Gitmo spooks and Media Matters. Man, they don't even have to give you a court date there, yikes.

>why would we discuss high level government officials potentially hiding ankle monitors?
Because it’s NEWS you FAGGOT

But to my point that IT IS THE BOOT, it's not just to hide a bracelet. Why would they need it, a regular bracelet can fit under regular pants just fine. These clearly are a special kind of high security monitor, like I said, the kind you can't just cut off part of your heel and slip the whole thing off. I know a meth head who did that once by himself, so these high rollers definitely have the means to have some surgeon come do it painlessly.

U should go back

His wife's wedding ring on her left hand is also a giveaway.

Look at this boomer shill shilling like a boomer

I said boomer again guys I said boomer again

They could literally just put an ankle monitor on under pants. Why use fake casts?

My sister cut off an ankle bracelet somehow and is on the lam. (For illegally immigrating to USA)

Shit the fuck up and get in the goddamn robot, Shinji!

>self detonating cuck boot
wew lad

Fischbein you animal! This bizarre boomer angle is as inorganic as always. As for McCain, if he's really wearing a security boot it means we're truly close. The waiting is killing me.

>Impossible to slip off
>Posts pics of it changing legs

..didn't think this one thru did you.

These moms and Grans are actually a very good channel for getting memes out to normies. I know it's not cool to hang out with literal oldfags, but like it or not, they are a substantial portion of the population of Sup Forums

It's an Aircast Select-Elite
betterbraces.com/aircast-airselect-elite

bump for proofs

Don't be retarded. If left on the foot for more than a certain period of time, the boot would likely cause severe discomfort and/or actual injury, especially for people as old as McCain or Hillary.
Thus the authorities responsible for their monitoring will helpfully change the foot periodically -- no doubt laughing to themselves about how the individuals in question will lie their way around that added complication.

Men's shirts and blazers have buttons on the right and slots on the left, women's clothes are opposite, this proves a boot swap.

bump shits big

guess who else's boot is now on the left foot.

what the fucking shit

why wouldn't he wear a double boot then faggot

did his leg heal then the other one break?

Upside down 6 on the hat in the back, it's almost like this picture was taken with a mirror camera, WTF HOWNITBSWITCH LIKE DAT YO

Or, you know, the fucking "gettyimages" watermark

I'll repeat, for men's clothes, button are on the right hand side and button into the left, in articles it says it's his right leg, but pics show boot on left leg, and the proof with no mirroring is buttons on right right clipping into his right shirt or jacket.

This is satire right?

also a wedding ring is not seen on mccain's left hand. Proven it's the right hand visible as his wife's ring is visible and on her left hand. In the other image, a ring is also not visible, meaning it is the same hand as the other picture or he is not wearing his wedding ring....which would not happen. The pic is not swapped. Shills and low IQ plebs disagree.

Exactly, the ole boot swap, he probably forgot which side his fucked up leg was on the same way he forgot which country he was SUPPOSED to defend. SAD!

Whoah I think the don the channeled through me..:

For further proof it's on the right now, US soldiers wear a flag on the right, name tape on right and us army/navy/marine on the left

soon he will be wearing these locked away in the secret face-off movie prison wearing magnetic boots and getting his ass kicked by inmate Nick Cage-

Whoah that's weird...

>everything is a slide thread

How to spot someone who only browses Sup Forums in one easy step.

This is correct. In officially documented alien abduction studies, THE ONLY THING which has been reported is prayer and more specifically, speaking the name of Jesus. Demons hate that name.

Isn't all of this? Wait, who am I? What am I doing with my life?

Them digits though, 45...

call me crazy but the left fucken guy doesnt even look like john mccain. are these the same time periods? where'a his surgical scar? lemme ask you this. ON WHAT FOOT WERE DOLAN'S HEEL SPURS
>opens a failing football franchise with heel spurs
>football
>kills the nfl
>has never been seen taking a single limping step in his 70+ year life
>heel spurs

The only thing that stops the abduction....

Didn't even bother taking the mirrored watermark off , faggot.

lmfao. dont you love catching punks

>ctrl+f "boomer"
>downvote all these posts

q

look at this shit. just stumbled on it. look at these canned and purposeful remarks. like when bush said he should never apologise. faggoty pence says trump will never do something. that something implied never doing the thing pence just said he wouldnt. does it encompass i could shoot somebody? i guess not