Who was more wrong?

Who was more wrong?

If we are talking about chess: Lelouch

Lelouch. He never fucking used his power for good till the very end.

Lelouch is shown that his method is shit and that his ambition was for naught. Suzaku NEVER gets a chance to see the fruition of his method because Leouch fucked it up. In the end it really doesn't matter.

>It's a posting another thread with these two just to see Sup Forums divide itself over who's the good/bad guy episode

Who Pitches and who Catches?

That's the real question on all of our minds.

Suzaku because Suzaku a shit

Neither honestly.

Suzaku only ever got a chance to become a Knight of Rounds because of Lelouch, he only met Euphie because of Zero (when he killed Clovis).

All this could have been avoided if the Emperor didn't make numbers discrimination national policy.

Suzaku would have never got close to his goal withoit leleouch anyway, he would have just been a meager soldier for life.

>because Leouch fucked it up

Rurushoe basically had to babysit Suzaku to keep him alive in R1.

>Suzaku only ever got a chance to become a Knight of Rounds because of Lelouch
He became a Knights of Round by being Knighted and saving Cornelia as well as bragining with Charles. Lelouch had shit to do with any of that.
>Suzaku would have never got close to his goal withoit leleouch anyway
I love this meme
>he would have just been a meager soldier for life.
Lloyd was going to scout him in the first episode after his sortie because he got the highest score in the simulation. He would have gotten notice by Britannian higher ups regardless
Did you even watch the show?

see
Its pretty much stated that Suzaku would have always been Lloyd's labrat due to his high scores so he would have been noticed regardless. To say that Lelouch is the reason Suzaku got anything is fucking stupid.

He would've been middling soldier his whole life then, nothing but a number. The Britannian higher ups constantly didn't want Suzaku in the field of battle because he was a numbers and only through sheer desperation thanks to Lelouch wrecking their shit time and again was Suzaku ever allowed to fight half the time.

>He would've been middling soldier his whole life then, nothing but a number.
There were several Honorary Britannians in high position before Suzaku even came in.
>The Britannian higher ups constantly didn't want Suzaku in the field of battle
No they didn't. They were racist but they valued him because he showed results and Dalton even praised him for it.

And all of that only because of The Black Rebellion.

>He would've been middling soldier his whole life then
Nope. With Schienzel constantly checking in on Lloyd he would have been scouted for his prowless much like how he recurted Nina for making a bomb.
Wrong again.

Charles would have ended the world if it wasn't for lelouche

Lelouch saved the world from Charles and then weakened the Brittanian empire through Requiem.

There's really no question that Lelouch did more good than Suzaku. Suzaku wouldn't have been able to do anything against Charles.

That's it. Discussion over.

>Suzakucks

Which has nothing to do with anything. Hell if the BK didn't betray him he would have never caught up with Charles to begin with and would have become Tang it was completely coincidental really so does that mean that the BK saved the world?

It has everything to do with it. Suzaku didn't care about Charles. Lelouch did.

What does stopping Charles have to do with anything? For one he pretty much laid it down that everything Lelouch had done up to this pointless were worthless because his mother was in on everything. Him saving the world was completely coincidental and not a product of his method of doing things. Zero's Requiem was a plan between Lelouch and Suzaku and it wouldn't have worked without Suzaku either.
Lelouch plan wasn't to stop Charles he wanted to destroy Britannia which he failed to do. HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT CHARLES WAS UP TO TO BEGIN WITH so I don't know why you keep using that as an example.
>Suzaku didn't care about Charles
Suzaku hated Charles as much as Lelouch and was plotting to kill him before Lelouch got there.

>completely coincidental
Right. Wouldn't have happened without Lelouch's ulterior motives. Thanks for agreeing.

>and was plotting to kill him
Wouldn't have been able to unfortunately.

>Right. Wouldn't have happened without Lelouch's ulterior motives
What are you talking about? He was no aware of Charles plans than the rest of the world and wouldn't even have been able to stop him if the BK didn't betray him. You're just grasping for straws now.

Look at these assholes

>What are you talking about? He was no aware of Charles plans
Yes you've said that twice now and I never disagreed. It has nothing to do with what I just said.

>You're just grasping for straws now.
What are you even talking about? I'm going to bed.

>Who was more wrong?
Yes

>Lelouch never knew shit about Charles motive
>His plans never ruled in Charles death as a factor
>He only ever got to Charles by accident
>He was right because he defeated him after learning that he was wrong and that everything he was fighting for was pointless.

How will Lelouchfags defend this now?

FUCK SUZAKU THAT PILE OF SHIT

>Suzaku being a knight of round will grant social equality of the Japanese

His plan was retarded, it never would have worked

>It has nothing to do with what I just said.
You're saying that Lelouch goal was to stop Charles from turning people into Tang and his method was the only way it was possible when he actually he didn't know shit and reunited with him by accident thus making him "right" about nothing. Either a butthurt Lelouchfags or you didn't watch the show.
>What are you even talking about?
Man you really are slow.

His plan would have worked fine, what was holding back the elevens was themselves. They refused to integrate into the system

They could stop being terrorists, swear loyalty to the crown, and become honorary britanians, He was trying to show them a better path.

Fucking Charles was all about letting the strong rise to the top, anyone could become a citizen and fight their way up, the elevens were too prideful

Becoming a Knight of One meant you would have had the power to govern an Area. By the end of the show he was a Knight of Seven the highest rank a Japanese had gotten in the Britannian Army. Nothing retarded about his plan we just never saw anything of his method come to fruition because of the Euphie Incident and his priorities being focused on getting to Lelouch.

I assume Suzaku since Lelouch plan worked out at the end.

This. The only reason there was so much prejudice and military presence in Japan was because they were constantly chimping out and murdering Britannians, so the army had to come down hard on them. The other Areas aren't like that.

>They refused to integrate into the system
And if the SAZ had gone through they would have been more accepting to the system. We're not given any reason as to why Suzaku's method wouldn't have worked but the show doesn't give much of a reason to believe its a better option. We see Lelouch rise and fall with his method while Suzaku just gives up.
Rewatch Turn 21.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Suzaku's plan is to become Knight of One so he gets to rule a country, that doesn't really change anything about the tyrannical rules of Britannia. For one Jap is still inside their palms, second if Suzaku is defeated or assassinated then Jap returns to Number status, especially if someone else has the idea of becoming Knight of One like Suzaku too.
Changing the empire from within is too hard without the involvement of violence and bloody massacre just like it's impossible to change the empire's corrupted state in Akame Ga Kill.
Suzaku got the idea that only works on paper and he can't seem to think of the consequence, it's like he doesn't want to invest in his Int.

>Lelouch plan worked out at the end.
Zero's Requiem is something he concocted after the revelation that his ambition was shit. He also lost everything he gained in Turn 19 because of his actions.

If we followed Suzaku's method the world would have been tanged before too long because he wouldn't have been in a position to stop Charles.

>Correct me if I'm wrong but Suzaku's plan is to become Knight of One so he gets to rule a country, that doesn't really change anything about the tyrannical rules of Britannia
It would have worked like the Special Administrative Zone of Japan was a conceptual Britannian puppet state where Elevens are in name reverted to "citizens of Japan" and restored a number of rights and privileges denied to them as colonial subjects but would have definitely grown more from that state if a Knight of the Rounds like Suzaku would have been in charge of it. Britannia would have still been in power but the Japanese wouldn't have been treated as second class citizens and would regain their rights. Keep in mind that the other Areas were fine with Britannia's rule and they didn't have the same outbreaks it was mainly Area 11.
>Changing the empire from within is too hard without the involvement of violence and bloody massacre
Suzaku became a Knight just by meeting the right people and was shown that not all Britannians were racist
>second if Suzaku is defeated or assassinated then Jap returns to Number status, especially if someone else has the idea of becoming Knight of One like Suzaku too.
That's a really big stretch since 9 times out of 10 it wouldn't be just Suzaku governing it.
>just like it's impossible to change the empire's corrupted state in Akame Ga Kill.
The difference is that in AgK the Empire is shown as being cartoonishly evil for no other reason, there's no leeway to working with them at all which Wave saw for himself though honestly Takahiro is just a hack and was too lazy to develop any character so he's wasted along with Kurome.

Lelouch wasn't in a position to stop Charles either. Before the BK ran him out he was literally just sulking with his thumb up his ass. Charles plan didn't involve the prosperity of Britannia in fact he couldn't give less of a shit about it.

>Keep in mind that the other Areas were fine with Britannia's rule and they didn't have the same outbreaks it was mainly Area 11.
I might have missed this somewhere, doesn't remember it during the marathon
>Suzaku became a Knight just by meeting the right people and was shown that not all Britannians were racist
So deus ex machina? Not all Britannians are racists but that doesn't mean someone will not undermine his works or deny his advance when it's still small. The way I see it it would take far too long for Suzaku to become Knight of One, that is assuming he has no Survival powerup.
>That's a really big stretch since 9 times out of 10 it wouldn't be just Suzaku governing it.
Yes, but then without a Japanese in the charging group likely there will be unfair treatment or laws to the Jap.

Suzaku was well on his way to achieving what he wanted, he became one of the first Japanese knights and was about to establish a zone which allowed for Japanese people to regain various rights and privileges.

Lelouch just had to have the worst timing with his rebellion and in the end ended up making a lot of innocent Japanese people look even worse in the eyes of the world.

Code Geass is poorly written trash.

How people can take this crap seriously is beyond me.

>So deus ex machina?
Well Lloyd was going to scout him regardless do to his high scores so he would have been noticed regardless, the only you can argue came out of nowhere is Euphie who literally fell from the sky but he still had to convince her.
>but that doesn't mean someone will not undermine his works or deny his advance when it's still small.
Well yeah he was fucking framed twice.
>Yes, but then without a Japanese in the charging group likely there will be unfair treatment or laws to the Jap.
If given to the rule of a Jap hating Brit sure but everyone else will probably not give a shit.

>Japan
>Japanese
Those monkeys are called Elevens, you retards. Want me to report all of you for sympathizing with terrorists?

>2016
>there are still Suzaku faggot

Name one former Eleven that is in a high position before Suzaku is.

If Lelouch hadn't drawn out CC Charles never would have found her and he would never have had her code for his plan.

I can't wait for new threads about how Suzaku sucks when R3 airs

Lelouch, he is a bigger piece of shit than Suzaku ever was.

>Lelouch plan worked out at the end.
It didn't, that's why Zero Requiem happened.

How about you actually watch the show. For some odd reason these threads are plagued with retards again.

Only one of these two guys nuked a fucking city center, and ultimately admitted he was wrong and became subservient to the other guy's methods and plans because he knew the other guy was right and thus wanted to help him.
Protip: the guy I'm talking about is the more wrong one. Guess who it is.

>10 years and you retards are still salty

Why should the elevens be honourary brittanians? They don't want to be Brittanians, they wanna be Japanese. They don't want Brittanian law makers fucking them and their culture in the ass

>Only one of these two guys nuked a fucking city center,
I love how people dance around the fact that it was the result of a fuck up from the other guy which was one of a series of fuck ups that came to bite him in the ass throughout the season thus proving that karma is ultimately a bitch.
>and ultimately admitted he was wrong and became subservient to the other guy's methods and plans because he knew the other guy was right and thus wanted to help him.
And this never happened. I'm not sure if the term mutual partnership is foreign to you retards or you're too stupid to realize they just witnessed the near end of the world and everything else wasn't important anymore.

>They don't want Brittanian law makers fucking them and their culture in the ass
Maybe they shouldn't have fucked themselves in the ass by forcing the hand of Britannia with their mines of Sakuradite and implying they were going to help Britannia's enemies. Or elected a better leader who wasn't a total sell out and was going to betray his people by handing over the country, marry Nunnally to get a good sweet Brit title and maybe kill the leaders of the other houses but they saw thru him. Be honest user do you actually give two shits about the Japs or are you defending them so much because Lelouch was on their side?

It's more of a matter of who was an hypocrite or not. Lelouch knew perfectly what he was doing while Suzaku was naƬve and easily manipulated. Mr "God of Death" genuinely argued with Lelouch that during a civil war some innocent bystander might get injured and even Lelouch got so triggered by this retardation that had to let him go.

Lelouch got immortality and the best girl. Everyone else (especially Kallenfags) got the shaft. Lelouch won.

>all these spinzaku dicksucking cockfags riding the brittanian dick
the jackass murdered his own father because he had a spine, bent over the entire japanese people and caused them to to get genocided and oppressed, thought the best fucking idea in the world was to work with these people who clearly did not give a singular fuck about his people or him, assumed he could change control from the inside by himself an empire that controlled the entire damn planet, and anyone who even attempted to offer a different opinion he tried to kill. hes a psychopathic fucktard of the highest caliber and he should have died episode one, which would have probably changed alot of shit to go lelouch's way, such as murdering the shit out of cornelia really early on, and stopping alot of the later problems he had because he had the best fucking friend in the world who only demanded he must die. fuck you sub 10IQ brainlet fucktards who side with this evil shit.

Both and neither, they were both arrogant screw ups in a lot of ways. Lelouche was more entertaining though.

You need to cool it
>hes a psychopathic fucktard of the highest caliber

Lelouche wasn't the most sane individual either I'd say, but given the circumstances you don't do what either of them did and walk away sane. Both had really bad cases of tunnel vision and that resulted in things that could have been avoided.

>Lelouch knew perfectly what he was doing
No he didn't. Lelouch was a good performer when all things said and done but he never meant the majority of shit he said and constantly blamed the world for his problems which was pointed out in their final confrontation of R1.
>I know you - at the very end, you'd betray the entire world the way it's betrayed you!

Suzaku was a self loathing masochist who knew he didn't meant anything he said and when he lost Euphie he went off the deep end.

yeah but ledouche actually died straight up reviled and hated by everyone on the planet, shitzaku gets away with everything a god damn hero scott free even though hes alot of the reason the world went to shit and caused an absolute obscene amount of death and problems. hell a good 95% of the problems that happened in the series is directly or indirectly his fault, due to him fucking everything up in the middle of the japanese brittania war due to him murdering his own father and forcing unconditional surrender not giving a singular shit about anything other then what the manchild demands at that particular moment.

by the way this includes all the shit lelouch did since he probably wouldn't have gone on his crusade to burn brittania to the ground if his mother didn't die due to japanese immediately being suppressed and murdered due to the fact that the war was unilaterally over with the japanese complete defeat due to you guessed it: suzaku being a dumbshit murdering his father and allowing brittania to wonder all over japan while still living his fantasyland that he can magically fix shit and everything will be ok.

>>Keep in mind that the other Areas were fine with Britannia's rule and they didn't have the same outbreaks it was mainly Area 11.
>I might have missed this somewhere, doesn't remember it during the marathon

Area24(AKA Spain) has outbreak so called "Reconquista" held by terrorist/resistance group "Star of Madrid", but has been suppressed cruelly by Viceroy Marrybell mel Britannia(AKA "Massacre Princess")

>he believes this
HahahahahaHAHAHAHA

>Area24(AKA Spain) has outbreak so called "Reconquista" held by terrorist/resistance group "Star of Madrid", but has been suppressed cruelly by Viceroy Marrybell mel Britannia(AKA "Massacre Princess")
This literally just proves my point. Those cucks wouldn't have been killed if they didn't rebel. It's like what happened in Area 11. Lulucucks BTFO, Britannia wouldn't be so harsh if the cucks stopped rebelling.

>woah my country got invaded, people got killed and lived by the mercy of the enemies better let it be and do nothing

Rurush easily. Suzaku did nothing wrong.

>when he actually he didn't know shit and reunited with him by accident thus making him "right" about nothing
I really must be slow, because I recall Lelouch knowing about Charles' plan right before killing him, and Lelouch knowing about it beforehand is completely irrelevant.

>He was right because he defeated him after learning that he was wrong
In this sentence you say that Lelouch is right because he changed his mind after being wrong, and you're somehow trying to turn this into a negative.

Jesus what the hell is going on in this thread.