You have 10 seconds to name a protagonist with an imouto who openly loathes him. Not Tsundere. Actually does hate him

You have 10 seconds to name a protagonist with an imouto who openly loathes him. Not Tsundere. Actually does hate him.

Proptip: You can't.

Why would you want to name such an awful imouto like that?

Imouto is part of wish fulfillment so yeah, most people do not want an imouto that openly loathes them.

That bitch for Amagami.

You'll have a hard enough time listing imoutos who don't outright tear their clothes off and beg their brothers to fuck them, target audience being what it is.

Siblings cannot hate each other.

>Miya
>not lusting after oniichan-coq

An imouto in anime is a cute brainless fucktoy whose purpose in life is to wander into MC's room, dispense blowjobs, and say random words that incorporate 'nii'. That's literally it.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2005 and this is as close as you're getting.

Nunnally hated lelouch for like 7 episodes when he went full megalomanic

Naruto

I wouldn't say actively loathed, but Chuunibyou had Kuzuha, who genuinely thought her older brother Yuuta was a cringe-tier autist and did not secretly want his dick.

She was told not to touch it. It was only fair user.

That's not what my studies on exhentai have led me to believe.

How does she get out of MC's room, then?

Clarissa from that depressing comic probably hates everyone in her family, but isn't manga nor anime.

Other than that the closest I can think of is that mango with the neet (kazuya, i think) who goes back to his elementary school days and starts raping lolis. His rape daughter really hated him.

The only time I've ever seen that is in lolidom where the imouto only sees her oniichan as a pathetic, albeit convenient, living dildo.

It's like having a harem where all the girls actively dislike the OP and he doesn't win a single one - it's just not going to be made outside of a joke or for some "serious" show which panders to the contrarian.

her

Ajin

not blood related, and she's older

Sayla?

Char's not THE protagonist but damn he got a ton of focus about stuff not directly involving White Base.

It's a doujin but that guy that raped his sister because she broke his CD. She even tried to stab him with a pair of scissors.

she doesnt hate him, pay more attention to the chapter where their mom visits keis sister

They had a brief falling out where they hated eachother, sort of, maybe.
Couldn't you have said little brother? Would have been so much easier.

I was going to choose pic related, but that works better.

Daily Life of High School Boys

>doesn't know what an imouto is
Get out, normie.

well she hate her brother because he cuck all the kindred and hogging the founder father by himself?