What does Sup Forums think of President "smoke pot, get shot" Duterte?

What does Sup Forums think of President "smoke pot, get shot" Duterte?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdLGqs9hLRo
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/31/philippine-president-elect-says-corrupt-journalists-will-be-killed
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-southkorea-defection/escape-from-north-korea-video-shows-defector-under-fire-idUSKBN1DM07E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that a rolex?

wish we had him here to keep the nigs and Mexicans in line

He's great as far as the drug policy goes. I would LOVE to see it in place in America, its time we kill all the druggies weighing this country down.

The Walmart-tier white trash Juggalo level whites should die too

he's a drug addicted fascist piece of shit with a maduro level iq and when he's killed or jailed it'll be really funny, but since i don't live in his country he isn't my problem

bump

Imagine a nation without shitheads like this anymore!

he's addicted to fentanyl

He's an American hero

I wish we had him as our leader. Fuck Trudeau.

Lets petition for a reelection. I wish our country was really free like it says in our cool country song : (

Duterte and his sons work for a drug cartel. They're just eliminating the competition. Duterte's son is rumored to have tattoos confirming his membership in the cartel and he refuses to take his shirt off to prove he doesn't have them. Duterte's son was also present at the docks to receive a massive drug shipment on behalf of the cartel.

I think the PH Congress asked him about this and he said he'd kill his son if it was factual

He says a lot of shit. And yet his son refused to prove he didn't have the tattoos.

I know, but it will be lulzy to see how he weasels out of holding to his own policy

That's not how it works. Innocent until proven guilty. Not guilty until proven innocent.

The opposition should prove him guilty. Not him proving his innocence. What if he has a very embarrassing tattoo, like a giant penis? That's why he doesn't wanna show it.

Also look into who's accusing Duterte's son. His past actions and everything, which includes a coup. He's Senator Antonio Trillanes. A known liar.

>Innocent until proven guilty. Not guilty until proven innocent.
Like the hundreds of people and journalists he and his fellow narcos have executed in the streets? This guy is a cartel shill. His whole family came to power with cartel money.
>meme flag

>you could humiliate your political enemy by demonstrating that you have no gang insignia, but you choose not to

SHOOT. HIM.

The one accusing his son is Senator Antonio Trillanes. He is a shill, an attack dog, hired by Duterte's opponents. Senator Trillanes has a shady past and zero reputation.

This is one of his handiworks:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdLGqs9hLRo

A coup, treason.

>This tattoo will definitely prove him and his son is working for the drug cartel!

Back to plebbit you go faggot.

Why does the son refuse to show he doesn't have the tattoo? Why is the son helping bring drugs into the country at the docks?

Based

He hasn't executed journalists or hundreds of people in the streets. Where do you get this false information?

>Why is the son helping bring drugs into the country at the docks?

His son is not helping bring drugs into the country at the docks? It's an accusation with zero evidence.

>Why does he refuse to show his tax returns?!
>He is definitely working with the russians since he refuses to show his tax returns.

Even though you try to hide yourself, I can smell the reddit on you.

Uncivilised.

it is said he is cleaning competition, and he murdered some people who were investigating this
or so some fagot somehwere said
eitherways cool dude

So you're actually a retard. Duterte admitted to killing journalists.

>Philippine president-elect says 'corrupt' journalists will be killed
>You won’t be harmed if you don’t do anything wrong
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/31/philippine-president-elect-says-corrupt-journalists-will-be-killed

It's dangerous to show the tattoo. Because even if it's just an ordinary tattoo that's not related to gang, once he shows his tattoo, his opponents could claim it's gang related and the international community would believe it and his political opponents would use it as an excuse to overthrow Duterte.

Why? because Duterte's opponents control the media. Remember Iraq? The media keeps saying Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, which gave the USA an excuse to invade it.

Like the people you're bringing in from africa and the middle-east by the boatloads.

>Senator Antonio Trillanes, a staunch critic of the president, displayed to the Senate panel photographs of Paolo Duterte beside a businessman who was behind the shipment in which the alleged drugs were found.

>The president’s son-in-law, Manases Carpio, who has also been accused of links to the May drug shipment from China\

>Asked about the tattoo, Duterte said he had one, but declined to describe it, invoking his right to privacy.

>Asked by Trillanes if he would allow a photograph to be taken of the tattoo and sent to the U.S Drug Enforcement Agency to decode secret digits, Duterte said: “No way”.

>He refused to respond to questions about his bank accounts, calling them “irrelevant”.
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-southkorea-defection/escape-from-north-korea-video-shows-defector-under-fire-idUSKBN1DM07E

Stop doing drugs

the leader we need but don't deserve

Context is everything. The media just twisted his words. See pic.

And even if your quote is not an admission. what part of "corrupt' journalists will be killed" is an admission? A true admission is: "I killed journalists."

But again, see pic for the whole quote and it will show you how the media twists Duterte's words to make him look bad.

Actually they did find corroded canisters of mustard gas in Afghanistan. Not Iraq, but they could've easily had it too or moved it.

Because it's dangerous to show the tattoo. See Remember Iraq.

Also, it's Trillanes' job to prove him guilty. Innocent until proven guilty. And again, consider Trillanes' position. He works for the opposition and he has a shady past with zero reputation and a known liar.

cuck

See pic. The man at the very bottom is the one accusing Duterte of things. He's Senator Antonio Trillanes.

>
Trillanes, who led a failed coup against the Arroyo government, was jailed from 2007 to 2010, or the first half of his six-year term as a senator.

the only whites that should die are leftists

do you have any grasp of how obvious of a shill you are

I actually just looked this up. Apparently Duterte favors either an IWC Mark XVI or a Breitling Aerospace Evo. 180,000 and 200,000 pesos respectively. In real people money either is about $4000.

I want him dead.

about to smoke some reefer in his honor

Reddit degenerate

This is exactly like the women that mows my lawn.

>the women [sic] who mows my lawn
>the woman
>mows
You hire a woman to do your yardwork?

Faggot leaf. The worst redditor is still on par with the average fucjing canadian. Would much rather Duterte take out your kind instead

Funny guy.

Based gook

He's a cool dude who doesn't afraid of anything

Hes a faggot who tongues little boys assholes because hes bored and looking for drug free hobbies

he's just emphasizing the fact that drugs kill.
Most important thing is, its another country. If he wants to kill the illegal drug trade over there by killing everyone involved, we don't have a say in the matter.

Better than your Aquino shithead, /asean/.

Is he going after the drug kingpins or is he half-assing a solution and just killing the users?

The dude presented two "star" witnesses with international media interviews and everything.
Testified that Duterte shot dead a guy who evaded 100 bullets shot into him. Or that he sent people to kill a businessman at McDonalds hotel.

The guy is a joke. I don't know why you're shilling for him.

Drug kingpins have been going down left and right. The strongest ones are in the senate but he's already taking steps to surround them.
>Jaguar of Cebu, dead
>Espinosa of Leyte, dead but probably because of foul play so he wouldn't testify against the senators
>Prevendido of Western Visayas, dead
>Parojinog of Ozamiz, dead and the media will make it look like an assassination kek
>Peter Lim and Mabilog aren't dead yet is because they're out of country
There's more druglords dead or arrested but I don't remember them all.

the CIA want him gone.

The Philippines is better off under the American umbrella along with Japan and South Korea.

Duterte is trying his best to toggle the line between China and the USA in the Asia-Pacific.

The drug problem is a real deal, there is no real criminal justice system... it's just a bunch of corrupt judges and police departments. So of course Duterte sees these deviants as enemies of the state.

Remember, there is no real criminal justice system, so all these guys would just get away with things or just be jailed forever if they can't pay off the authorities. The Philippines doesn't really have the budget to tackle this shit on its own nor do the people really give a shit, because the drug problem is limited to the inner cities and the far south, but left unchecked the portions that have potential for development will be adversely affected.

All these drug dealers/pushers have basically renounced their loyalty to the Philippines in order to push drugs for the Chinese gangs and their Bamboo networks.

>drug free xmas
doubt