youtu.be/rtziX-uDyl4
>SoS T-Rex meets w/Qatari FM 11/20/17
youtu.be/97lDsp46exo
>Qatari FM presser 11/20/17
youtu.be/dGe5nNsd8gQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/supreme-court-grants-trump-administration-time-for-argument-in-colorado-cake-baker-case/article/2641431
youtube.com/watch?v=sERJaeJXT_I
youtube.com/watch?v=8cCW_wzNkQQ
youtu.be/_PLq0_7k1jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

MAGA

>ywn have an uncucked Polack gf who dedicates her life to you and Trump

fagposter won't get cake soon
washingtonexaminer.com/supreme-court-grants-trump-administration-time-for-argument-in-colorado-cake-baker-case/article/2641431

Great edition

Stop migrating to the new thread before the old one hits 300.

Fuck you I do what I want

Doesn't sound like he's self made at that age, having a lot of money and a place to do whatever the fuck you want helps. You're not getting left behind, you do your own pace and your own thing. Besides, things can fuck up for him really quickly, I've seen it happen.

I've had Stanczyk for months.

Hence why we need religion back. I'm done looking for women in the city, I'll find a nice rural girl.

Who ever said she'd be president?

You can't make me

But I need the (you)s

Only way to have a 5m house when you are 22 years old is with daddy’s money or you bought lots of bitcoin 3 years ago. You are talking about .0000000001% of the population user.

How do I get a Trump loving gf?

youtube.com/watch?v=sERJaeJXT_I

>democrats do a 360 and walk away

DAS RITE

Obama wiretapping rundown:

Threadly update:

Opened the 12DEC15 can of cranberry sauce.

>Looked normal
>Can wasn't dented or puffy
>Smelled funny, like an ashtray

I pitched it.

I'm cooking this year.

My MIL is a harpie who is retired and watches CNN all day, but I'm not even going to server her that.

Nightly reminder to be nice and always Awoo.

Thanks m8

Make one, a firm hand and strong will can turn even the most horrid leftist into something good

Do they have such little culture that they need to pretend like their version of our food is marginally better?

Who is higher on the progressive stack? Woman or black men?

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang
gucci gang gucci gang

spend 10 racks on a new chain

Pussy. WWS1989D?

Sam's dead, isn't he?

You have to go back

Whitey detected

Trump's tweets came out, the line that really stood out was "UNGRATEFUL FOOL!", which was absolutely savage. I searched for a court jester, aka a fool, and found one looking utterly wrecked. Thus, Stancyk was used. I don't always take into consideration historical context with OP images. As long as I can tie in a pro-American tag line or connect it to something that happened in today's news cycle, I'll use the image.

>asking that question
Come on user, we all know the answer

He's fine, just a little hung over.

I, for one, can't wait for my thanksgiving dinner to devolve into bitching about trump and net neutrality. My father is sticking at his house up north and he keeps the strict "no politics at family gatherings" rules, without him people just pop off.

>a lot of unemployed people

He's been in congress since LBJ. He doesn't know what being employed in an actual job irl entails.

I hope Trump gets his congressional support in 2018-2020-2022 to push forward with instituting term limits for all Rep / Senators to 3 terms Senate / 7 terms Congress.

can you imagine being that insecure?

That's a really great drawing, jealous.

It's funny because Whitey has the prison meal

>posting the thread before 300

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think.." "...LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!"
>"The NFL is now thinking about a new idea - keeping teams in the Locker Room during the National Anthem next season. That’s almost as bad as kneeling! When will the highly paid Commissioner finally get tough and smart? This issue is killing your league!....."
>"Will be having meetings and working the phones from the Winter White House in Florida (Mar-a-Lago). Stock Market hit new Record High yesterday - $5.5 trillion gain since E. Many companies coming back to the U.S. Military building up and getting very strong."
>"The @USNavy is conducting search and rescue following aircraft crash. We are monitoring the situation. Prayers for all involved."
>Sessions gives Thanksgiving message
>Zinke gives Thanksgiving message
>Pallone calls for FTC to investigate Uber data breach
AFTERNOON
>Peter Thiel sells most of remaining Facebook stake - Reports say he wants bid to buy Gawkers
>Joe Barton apologizes for nude photo
>Attorney says Conyers verbally abused her in the 90's
>His lawyer says he will not resign and allegations are false
>Democrats say allegations 'could be made up' (But never for Republicans)
>Pence visits wounded military service members
>Communications director for Roy Moore campaign resigns
>Trump to meet with congressional leaders ahead of government shutdown
>Trump amends California disaster declaration
>Trump approves Mississippi disaster declaration
1/2

This, plus most females don't know dick about politics in the first place and go along with whatever you say. Like it used to be, and for good reason.

>Hillary 2020
We can only pray. But the DNC will not let Hillary Clinton run unfortunately. She is total cancer and the Dems must ditch her to survive.

It is daddy's money but still, it just feels bad knowing it'll take decades to be able to buy a house myself. I'm not jealous of possessions when they're my friends', but I do envy the security and peace of mind it brings. Not caring if you get fired, can have kids before you're old, not needing to waste years on a graduate degree etc.

>Former ethics chief suggests Kellyanne Conway may have violated Hatch Act
>Trump tweets: "51 Million American to travel this weekend - highest number in twelve years (AAA). Traffic and airports are running very smoothly! @FoxNews"
>"I have long given the order to help Argentina with the Search and Rescue mission of their missing submarine. 45 people aboard and not much time left. May God be with them and the people of Argentina!"
EVENING
>Kathleen Rice calls on Conyers to resign
>Judge strikes down Texas measure to limit second-trimester abortions
>"""Report""" claims Mueller grand jury to question Flynn associate
>Moore campaign calls WP a 'worthless piece of crap'
>Sessions orders review of federal background check system after Texas massacre
2/2

This fucking interview, kek:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cCW_wzNkQQ

I still stand by my point that things should have implicit political relevance and that it is weird to totally misrepresent the meaning of the painting but I can't make you do that. Just makes far more sense or you could just put a screecap of a random fool from anything there.

Death to Joeposters.

>Trump has yet to participate in another presidential Thanksgiving tradition: volunteering at a food pantry, helping serve meals to the homeless or visiting members of the military.
>On Thanksgiving Day or in the days leading up to it, Barack Obama and his family would volunteer at a food bank or help serve a hot meal to the homeless. George W. Bush made a surprise visit to Baghdad on Thanksgiving in 2003 to have dinner with troops serving there. During Bill Clinton's first Thanksgiving in the White House in 1993, he and his family helped prepare dinner for the homeless at a church in Washington.

And all Trump can do is rant on Twitter and gold.
Defend this.

On tumblr, they're going fucking nuts over NN. I'm just sitting here and not caring either way.

Bad behavior.

Golf*

Lib's have a hotline though!!!

You do good m8, I'm here whenever desu. Thanks for baking.

>going on Tumblr and admitting it

I couldn't give a shit of your opinion lad.

I had an expired can of that stuff a couple years ago. Nothing happened. Canned goods can be eaten at least a decade after the sell-by date. In fact I still have a few cans that I got on sale sometime while Bush was president.

Thanks Hope.

Tweet this but put pictures of whites having meals and blacks visiting family through prison glass.

Cancer purge

Someone ring it and post all their talking points

>One predator
>Being interviewed by another -predator
>With the interview topic of the most powerful predator in the free world

A Bermuda Triangle of hypocrisy at its richest

Rude Hour is now

Post your favorite Melania.

If you have an opposing opinion or reason you think I am wrong then you should just say it. I think that it is best if the OP image is even marginally related if it can be managed desu. That covers so much.

Is this a Rare Melania?

I am a Not See

Thanks NNTNN enjoy your Thanksgiving!

My brother, the loudest guy at the table, in all seriousness listens to olbermann on GQ. I can't wait for his completely objective talking points.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

blocks your pantry path

>darling

This larping has gone way too far. I'll give them the Saudi Prince Las Vegas theory, but this is insane.

>Canned goods can be eaten at least a decade after the sell-by date

I wasn't afraid of it, just QC. It didn't smell right, and I already have a THE CURRENT YEAR can.

>calling a hotline for a low-key political discussion with your family

this gets creepier the more i think about it

Nah m8, I'm not getting into little arguments on here. Just here to chill. You're gonna bake anyway so you don't have to worry about "irrelevant OP pics"...

cue the FLOTUS theme

youtu.be/_PLq0_7k1jk

Summoning the rude posters

And this one, too.

On it

DEVOS NO!!!!!

Black men. They can punch out a white bitch for telling him not to manspread.

fuck off cunt

>loudest one is the dumbest
pottery

FANTASTIC, DARLING

Delete this

I love hilpepes so much, keep making this whoever is doing it kek.

stop posting schizophrenia

is this peak degeneracy?

wtf I love devos now

uhhhhhh

i don't get it, is this some seasoning nigger meme shit?

I didn't mean to offend or get into a tiff, sorry. That was just my opinion.

BEST TRUMP NOMINATION EVER! GOD I LOVE BETSY

>Someone ring it and post all their talking points

DRUMPH!
SLAVERY!
BASED IMMIGRANT HEAD CHOPPAHS!

Not really, though it peaked awhile ago

I did it.