why

who the fuck animated this and why

Sure. But those definitely aren't.

you shut your gay mouth.

Depends on artstyle and proportions.
Short answer: No.

>too big
No such thing.

Level 6 is when it starts becoming comical above all else.

Level 8 (Or more precisely, when they're so big the girl physically can't stand) is my too big line

she wouldnt be able to stand at 6 or 7
that would hurt her back too much
do you not have boobs

Oh, you innocent little thing. Ye hath not discovered the ridiculousness of Eiken.

And I don't necessarily mean ridiculous in a good way.

5.33 is the limit before it becomes breast inflation

level 2 is my favorite, but i don't really see a need for an upper limit. i would fuck every one of those titty monsters.

I'm assuming weightless anime physics boobs since, you know, we're on Sup Forums.

Do you?

No.

All I can think of for level 6 and above are those shows about the horrendously obese people who can't even support their own body weight and how those testicle looking things form that they can't reach to wash and the skin rots from the bacteria.

>do you not have boobs
Of course not you slut, little girls don't have boobs.

this is the kind of stuff i like to see.

i really should be studying for finals right now, but anime titties are the highest form of knowledge.

But that's the fun of it, at that size a girl is basically just a bed of softness that you can fuck.

She wouldn't be able to stand at 3 without some kind of compound bra with pulleys and shit.
Do you not have boobs?

Butts > Boobs

Is this supposed to be like an exponential progression or something?

Can i masturbate to this?

i am b cup go away
i didn't open the image so i assumed okuu was 6

Ryo-tas is a miracle of the universe.

I already did. Hands off.

you do you, man

Love me some absurd tits but I think 2 might be the perfect size.

There is far too much BE and not enough AE.

This.
Big boobs + flat ass is so fucking gross.
Big ass + flat chest is nice.
Big ass + big boobs it's great.

No but them and the body they're attached to have to be properly proportioned, not trash like your pic.

I feel the majority of anime girls have no ass at all.
Japan is even less familiar with big butts then they are with big boobs.

That is comically big, so yes, that is too big.

Girldongs > Butts > Boobs

Nope. This would be mosquito bites on my preference scale. Step it up, nerds.

Post your idea of big tits.

Can't post that on a Christian image board, here's the next best thing.

I'd split this little munchkin in half like a log

I bet you are a fan of Selvaria.

TFW you will never ever a 6

cute angry little cow.

Fat ass midget cow.

CHOOSE

Yall fucking cowtits lovers disgust the fuck outta me. Pic related with extreme prejudice.

It's okay little flatty, you'll find someone who loves you.

>tfw have big tits irl
>tfw haven't found anybody who wants to call me their little cow and milk me daily

all they want is to fuck them, it sucks.

ROPPONGI

DALLAS

tits or gtfo

Seattle, sorry. At least my collar has a nice cow bell that they like to make clank.

Post cleavage.

>my collar

Ok. imgur.com/a/zrDMH

Yes. Its not about the size of the breasts, but the ratio of breasts to hips to ass. So a girl with a bnana waist and Triple H breasts looks disgusting. But a girl with wide hips and huge tits is perfection.

needs timestamp

For normalfags yes.

Only bare will do.

wow, you were not full of shit. not huge, but pretty big. would probably milk you if your weren't on the other side of the continent

That's nice to know! Here's the collar, by the way. imgur.com/a/v3YIt

Girls with gigantic boobs should also be appropriately muscular to be able to lift them

I disagree, softness is superior.

You know nothing of female anatomy.

Well that's kinda cute.

Yeah! I'd hope so. I'm way more into being cute than sexy or whatever. And thats way more attainable as a chubby mousey girl who likes anime you know?

fit with big boobs is nice.

The one who lactates

That wasn't hard

Level 1 and 2 are perfect. Level 0 would be nice if she had a flat chest instead of these holes.

Nonsense. As long as the proper amount of sag is indicated, then it's all good.

Suicide is also an option.

I'm good, thanks senpai

This man speaks the truth: a full tits/waist/hips and ass hourglass is the golden form.

She doesn't actually though. That was an OVA dream sequence.

You are a gigantic slut and its adorable

6+ is fine as long as they lactate a proportional amount

otherwise it's a crime

>hourglass
Its even hotter when the girl has huge tits but an even bigger hips and ass. A pear shape with big tits.

The table is there to hide your fat belly right?

Yeah but she doesn't have those tiddies outside a dream either so the lactating is fair game if the breast size is

I think they're just harder to draw.

It was there because people wanted to see me resting my tits on a desk.

where do you think we are

As an artist, drawing an ass is about the easiest thing to draw along with thighs.

The reason they don't do it much in Japan is because 1) Small asses are considered more ideal there and 2) Most artists learn how to draw by tracing or copying other art, which has flat asses. Some professional artists have even admitted to tracing over girls in fashion magazines. No wonder most anime girls look like an anorexic model with huge tits tacked on.

>Is it possible for tits to be TOO big?

Yeah, if they're not doing to fucking do anything with them other than have them remain under several layers of clothing. Then what's the point. Some characters in Valkyrie Drive and Manyuu Hikenchou had breasts that large, and they made sense because they were shown off. The mother from Oyakodon had breasts that were enormous, and they made sense there.

what a cute whore

I hope you find your farm hand user.

I'd milk you if I were given the chance.

Get some of that Holstein cowgirl stuff. But I think you've gotta be encroaching on Milena Velba size to really mimic what anime does.

No american cock for you commie

Is that a cut on your face, above your lip?

You can also wear the Holstein outfit, like in that one Shindo-L HxH doujin.

No, its just my hair, sorry!

I've been trying to find cute cowprint stuff since I gained weight and 2 cup sizes! It seems like you have something specific in mind, can you share a link?

Just because a whale blogged a bit doesn't mean this is the blog thread.

Maybe not with the metal parts, but the basic cowgirl outfit of bikini, stockings, and arm covers. There's also what Cathyl wears in Monster Musume.

I'm betting five euros on the fact that your headphones are shit.

Oh, thats basically the outfit I've been wanting.

Well, that one or the one from this doujin: g.e-hentai.org/s/c12ae76cc9/687290-22