Grand Blue

Is Azusa a virgin?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/149867267/#149874048
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably not
Iori should have fucked her

I think it might be highly dependent on what you would consider to be a virgin.

Has she had a penis stuck inside her
I don't consider yuri/lesbian stuff as losing virginity

well, there is an invention called dildo

Yes. She is not the type of girl to give a shit if people call her a slut. She wants to get laid, she's getting laid.

I mean human being male

That's a shame. Used goods but she seemed like best girl in that manga

obviously not

So it doesnt count if she puncture her hymen with a funstick

Nope. I believe loss of virginity comes with having sex with another man and having his penis inserted inside her. Otherwise that would be saying I lose my virginity for fucking a fleshlight. It's the act of sex with another human of the opposite gender

Pretty hilarious that if you check the history of dildos, there are evidence that women been making that shit themselves since prehistoric times.

They are as horny as fuck and men since time immemorial can't satisfy them enough.Hence a lot of different types of dildo around the world are invented.

what about cat?

>cat
what?

That's a crime.

Witness the dubs of truth:

It's probably more likely that there was a chronic shortage of men to fuck.

Is the new raw chapter published this week?

You do realize that what you personally consider to be true is not actually what's factually correct, right? You sound really fucking stupid right now, just saying.

I would like to think she is for the gap moe.

Who cares?

Did I just stumble upon upon Sup Forums?

EPIC BRO EPIC 4 THE WIN

Chances are almost zero. But who cares? She probably fucks like a tiger.

The real question is what the flying fuck could have been going through Iori's head.

>They are as horny as fuck and men since time immemorial can't satisfy them enough.
To be quite honest, they can't satisfy men either.

gow long would Iori have taken to cum if he'd fucked her?

Who gonna win Iori bowl?
Cakey?

word. If you're looking for virgins, the series provides with Chisa, Cakey & Nanaka anyway

Wait a minute, why is Nanaka like that?

Please I need more. Is this a doujin?

I'm more curious about how the other characters will hook up.
Will Azusa get Nanaka or be forever alone? Will Nanaka get Chisa? Will Kouhei get that seiyuu or her sister?
How's it gonna go?

More likely than not I see Azusa getting with one of the musclemen, Kouhei will get with Cakey after getting turned down by the seiyuu, Chisa gets with MC, and Nanaka becomes creepy pedo aunt.

nah, it's just one of the raws. I think her body was just exaggerated for that page because Iori was talking about how erotic her body was the page before.
Kinda like how Azusa had her breasts enlarged for this page where the virgin squad met her

Dear god, please tell me where I can download this beautiful thing

Does this series have drama ? or Rabu triangle?

Why is Grand Blue so based

senmanga has most of the individual chapter raws. Checking any of the raw archive sites should probably give you the tankobons, though nyaa might have them as well

user's translations in archive? On someone already put images and text together?

helvetica

What are the other good works the author has done?

Do i need to play Granblue Fantasy first to read this?

something called Baka no test or something.
Yes
what?
You can probably find the translations in fireden's archives, if that's what you're looking for(try searching for 2 of the characters names). Most of the threads are linked to one-another.

If you're asking if this is one of user's translations applied to the pages, no, it's by a group called Helvetica

They are the kind of people who would let their partners sleep with lesbians because they think it "doesnt count"

Maybe to a penis but she's definitely torn.

>College student
>Virgin
I doubt it Sup Forumsnon

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu

>comparing a manga to 3D norms

Less than two minutes.

Wait are people in this thread seriously saying a girl can lose her virginity to a dildo? Are you stupid?

I know, right? If I were him...

What the fuck am I saying, if I were him I'd have passed this chance as I have many others due to insecurities about my body and small dick

Thank you for reading my blog

>only one reply gets it
Sup Forums sure has gone to shit

remove shipfags

>not letting your lover sleep with casual lesbians
>not opening up the chance for a threesome
casual pleb

>implying lesbians would fuck with you
>implying lesbians wouldnt try to cuck you
Cuckold

Anime fucking when

My dick

Did I miss a live tl thread?

might've done, I do recall people translating that page.
I think the thread involved a rough scanlation, and bitching about the scanlation

Sounds about right, we can't have a good thing for too long without some faggot trying to fuck it up.

ah, here's the scanlation
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/149867267/#149874048

He said good works. That shit got annoying real fast, it was ruined by the two girls. I guess if nothing else it was an interesting experiment to see what kind of feedback loop would be created by having TWO Tsundere borderline Yanderes in the same series.

I thought that said tsundere yankees
yandere is no fun

Is this still selling well over there? Would love to see this get animated.

IMPURE IMPURE USED GOOODS
Sup Forumsutism

Wait are people in this thread seriously saying a girl without a hymen is virgin? Are you stupid?

It's the emotional connection of having sex with another man which is losing virginity.

Otherwise I would've lost my virginity to my right hand.

Male and female virginity's arent the same
The hymen is the seal. If the seal is broken then the girl is not a virgin

more when

stop having sex with your right hand

when's new chap?

Literally no ones thinks like this, not even the most delusional otaku.

What about girls that are born without hymens? Or girls that have sex but still have hymens? You know that shit isn't like a plastic wrap seal with a 'best by' date right? It's just some skin that can vary in thickness and size depending on the girl.

I know this is Sup Forums and you get your knowledge of female anatomy from hentai but come on.

easy there. no need to be so buttblasted about hymens and shit

Is that chisa?

It's Iori's imouto

She is cute.
Though most females in that manga are cute.

them booties.

Ironic coming from the purityfag who thinks hymens are important. I bet you'd think she was pure virgin waifu if she did anal with 50 guys but left her hymen intact.

no one wants used goods

Consider if boinking his club's upperclassman might have a negative outcome on the relationship with the rest of his closest friends.

There has to be other girls at his Uni outside his major that he could have a fling with and not shit all over the biggest social circle in his life right now.

Lot more bis than lesbians out there. Although realustically, sounds like a great way to smoke a stable relationship either way.

Would it? It would just be two people dating. that happens within clubs all the time.

When will Kyouhei fug Kanako?

Fucking up the chain of command rarely works out well for either party.

Assuming she's not an STD riddled mess, wouldn't you rather have a tiger in the sack then a wet fish?

STOP!!!!

STOP RIGHT NOW! I KNOW WHERE THIS SHIT IS GOING.

Keep the tumblr bullshit out of my Sup Forums. This is a 2D idealization, okay? Don't make this a fucking slut acceptance thread like every single fucking time this discussion come up. Why are you faggots always so butthurt when someone says they want a girl with less experience? Who fucking cares? You have your opinion and I have mine.

I don't care if you call me a purityfag. I don't care what kind of bullshit excuse you want to use for justifying casual sex on the go. Just let me have my fantasy and fuck right off.

Fine too.

dude muh experienced sluts

I care less about how good the sex is as the emotional significance and attachment I will have with the girl.

That's why I can understand Iori's position even if it's supposedly a beta move.

>unrealistic virgin

>Keep the tumblr bullshit out of my Sup Forums.
Listen, user.

Just because tumblrtards do something doesn't mean they invented it.

> Asked you a question
> Butt hurt

Nothing wrong with chasing after a pure maiden. I'm just not sure holding a girl to a standard I have zero interest in upholding myself means I need a tumblr account.

if you really weren't about to launch into a tirade, then i apologize. i wasnt that user but ive seen this happen way too many times.

What are you even asking for there? If someone doesn't have the same fetish as you, they don't get to talk about it because it ruins your idealization? Learn to deal, faggot.

easy there. no need to get so buttblasted about hymens and shit.

>Just let me have my fantasy and fuck right off.
No, purityfags like you are delusional and I will keep stirring shit up whenever this topic comes on.

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

Purity is fine but people acting like hymens are directly correlated to virginity need to be corrected.

Nothing to do with slut acceptance or tumblr or whatever. Just a biology lesson.

>hymen=virgin
>no hymen=not a virgin
Otherwise you get shit like this

I hope this is not actually a thing

funny manga

What exactly is the problem there?

a pity to see a Grand Blue thread derailed by faggotry