GioGio

So how do you expect David to handle part 5?

They won't, but they'll collaborate with another studio.

I expect them to fuck up.

I liked Chase.
I know some hated it because "It's not JoJo", but it sounded really good and that guitar riff at the beginning always gives me goosebumps.

but who?

post rare dios.

more Uhbbacchio
more Bossu

>inb4 A-1

Can you imagine if DP collabed with Shaft? It would be horrible but so good at the same time

heh

DR.MOVIE

A-1 Pictures

>Bulge pic almost front and center
Nice.

you got different sizes for this?

Unfortunately no. I found them on an old jojo post

Hopefully the animation will be better than the previous parts

why does everyone keep calling dio beautiful
his hairstyle is retarded in part 3, that headband is lame as hell, and that green lipstick is doing him no favors

Kinda like the six they have been for 4?

The last one

He's fabulous and majestic.

Eye of the beholder I guess, his ASB model always looked pretty stunning to me. The OVA and anime didn't make him remarkable, though.

>Jojo general on /mlp/
what

Also JoJo threads pop up every now and then on /fa/, but they don't really go anywhere.

So why do you think Doppio did that to his mother though? Or Diavolo, rather.
If the idea that he was molested is true.
Why did he burn down his town, what was he trying to hide

yeah i wonder too
obviously diego is much sexier

Jesus.

but user,i never said he was beatiful, i will admit it the heart stuff was pretty ridiculous.

>mlp

Didn't think bronys would even be that much of a thing anymore

Oh I found Deadman 2.

>tfw almost no one here has read Dead Man's Question

Shit

why is there so much cancer

diamond is unbreakable looks like shit, obviously. so the question is, did david
a. spend too much on stardust crusaders and have to cut back to produce part 4
b. save their budget to go all out on vento aureo

Maybe his mother had something to do with it? It could explain why he was so vicious towards her, and why he was so freaked out about finding out he was a father.

Honestly though, just general paranoia and mental instability could explain the town-burning, he lost his shit because there was pretty damning evidence against him that'd expose him and ruin his life. Not sure why he'd do that to his mom unless he was angry and possessive of her, maybe he felt abandoned or something.

how did Diavolo get his mother out of the jail?or she was released and managed to find her child?or Diavolo just somehow recognized her on the street and kidnaped her?

they are probably saving for part 5.

The latter isn't as unlikely an explanation as it might sound, ties between bloodlines is one of the most powerful forces in the JoJo universe. Trish had an almost-supernatural ability to sense Diavolo's presence, same with Joseph, Jotaro and DIO.

Yeah, I realize the whole idea is that Diavolo is even worse than Kira and DIO combined.
Kira is someone who would never considering killing an entire population to cover up his crimes.

>DIO's o-face

q u a l i t y

>DIO's u-face

Anything really creative that gets super popular will have people from all over latching onto it.

Simply put, the way things are going JoJo will be a mainstream fad front and center. This is gonna peak by the time VA gets animated.

That picture comes off as ironic, but the fact it exists at all is upsetting.

>yfw the Diavolo reveal in the colosseum gets animated
>yfw the opening riff to 21st Century Schizoid Man plays

I dunno, while Diavolo did a lot of fucked-up shit I wouldn't put anything past Dio or Kira, either. Kira had no issues whatsoever with killing children or helpless innocents, the only thing stopping him from committing mass-murder was his fear of attracting attention. And Dio jacked himself off for tricking some poor young mother who'd do anything to save her baby into eating it, and killed and enslaved half a town.

Post Koichi

DIO is cute.

It wasn't his hometown though, in Dio's case that is.
Even DIO entertains some idea of his plan being the right plan, Diavolo is just out for himself. Money, power, but most of all control.

From everyone's else perspective, Johnny and Gyro are both terrorists right?

i agree

>yfw DP gets sued into oblivion because of it

>If the idea that he was molested
I had never seen this theory before. do you mean being molested by his adopt dad?what does that to do with his mother?

Why is DIO so sexual?

>yfw it's all worth it

just read it
i can't believe araki loves kira this much, it's a little ridiculous

i dont know man, i blame araki.

Who knows?

It's not based on much other than Doppio and Diavolo's instantaneous reactions to being touched, but there isn't much information on Diavolo's backstory in general so there's a lot of blanks to fill in.
I don't know what (if anything) it'd have to do with his mother though, other than potentially making him crazy enough to mutilate and imprison her.

HAPPY MAKES ME GAPPY

He gained a lot of confidence and charisma after stealing Jonathan's body, he wasn't nearly as lewd before then and dressed like a nun. Jonathan wore considerably more revealing clothes than him in Phantom Blood.

Do you have eyes.

Also, he looks good in Part 3, up until when he sucks Joseph's blood. Even then, it's not that bad.

The vague backstory really fucks with people, but I get that the idea is that someone like Diavolo who spent his life covering up his past wouldn't let much information about it slip

DIO has stupid shoes

same

Even he admits it, deep down

I like the overall art of part 4, is definitely inferior to previous parts but I find it pretty compelling and cute

Part 6 DIO was comfy

I really love Diavolo having a vague backstory. He's a lot more terrifying that way. His motives and reasoning are notably unclear. You cannot reason with him. If you break his anonymity he WILL erase you. It makes him almost like a passive slasher villain. He wont do anything to directly harm someone, but if they're in his way or threaten him there's no stopping him.

While we're talking about Diavolo, I also like that King Crimson never really does a punch rush like a lot of stands. Even though he has equal strength of most stands, he only ever tries to finish someone with a single powerful strike, not a flurry of punches. It makes Diavolo feel really confident, but also brutally clean.

that he was
i also love how sarcastic and dismissive pucci could be of DIO sometimes
>DIO rants about how artists about how musicians and artists are akin to stand users for some poetic bullshit reason
>"what so all artists are stand users? LOL"

I'm wondering how normies will react to the character designs and fashion of part 5.

It'll probably take a decade for them to dub 5 and ship it to TV, but I'm predicting an OPM-level cancer of "GER vs ____" posts on the internet.

If Holly didn't get sick and Joseph peek on DIO then I imagine more of the time DIO would just hang out casually with Pucci, killing some whores after fucking, then sooner or later get hebun. By the time Part 5 happens DIO would probably have an army of stand users larger than Diavolo's with better abilites.
>We'll never DIO's bizarre adventure.

do you think dio and pucci smoked kush together

Their dynamic was really cool, it was so weird seeing DIO actually relaxing and genuinely enjoying the company of another human being. Even moreso because Pucci didn't worship the ground he walked on and actually called him out on some of his bullshit. You can see why he valued him more than people like Vanilla Ice and Enya and so on, those guys were more loyal than Pucci but not nearly as engaging or autonomous.

DEADLY QUEEN

hmm…I don't know if Diavolo could enjoy his money and power while living in that way.Maybe he wanted to be a gangster to protect himself too,and being brutal is just a way to survive not for fun.

DIO knows his boots are witch of the west-tier and has fun with it. Big part of why Iike him, desu.

>DIO gets the munchies and eats all his whores and starts ogling Pucci
DIO and weed sounds like a bad idea honestly

>ywn hang out in nighttime Egypt with DIO smoking weed under a mountain Dew ad.

>Stands you hate named after bands/songs you really like

and

>Songs/bands you really hate, but you like the stand.

>Pucci could just make a disc with the order "get high" and insert it in people.

I don't think that's how Whitesnake's discs work, right? You're thinking of Heavens Door.

He seemed to be doing alright.
Never-ending climax and all that.

definitely, Dio smoked with Jojo back in the late 1800s, benefits of being an aristocrat. after a 100 years without dank he'd be sure to smoke it up to account for all of the lost time.

Pic related, I really resent The Band, but The Hand is aesthetically pleasing, and is more interesting that it's initial powerset seems.

as for the other, Highway Star is a song very dear to my heart, and while the chapters he was in were awesome, the stand's moveset itself was somewhat of a letdown.

remember than Pucci put a disc in a frog with a order for it to fly away and explode. He can also physically force orders into people via touch with whitesnake.
Whitesnake is Heaven's door with cd's and acid jizz.

>Doesn't like The Band
>Highway Star
>very dear to my heart
>moveset
>more video game bullshit logic

it's a manga man
and you're a faggot

I think they were trying to go for an aesthetic and kind of missed the mark. Killer Queen aside, I do find it a lot more consistent looking than the previous parts.

where did you get this picture of me

I may be a faggot, but at least I don't listen to The Band.

shut up faggot.

lemme guess, you listen to everything but country and rap :^)

Do you think Bruno could still feel it if you sucked his dick after he unzipped it? And would he be able to cum? Since it presumably wouldn't be linked to his balls and stuff.

He could zip off his dick and fuck himself with it to be honest.

>You tell Bruno to go fuck himself
>He actually does it the absolute madman

Do you think Hot Pants used cream starter to create a dildo for herself?