>turkey is somehow dry and wet at the same time
>kraft
>spinach tastes like fucking rope
>oh no no no no
>they SEASONED THE FUCKING TURKEY WITH CAYENNE PEPPER AHAHAHAHAHA
>BUT NO PAPRIKA
>OR THYME

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Albions-Seed-British-Folkways-Cultural/dp/0195069056/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511415400&sr=8-1&keywords=four british folkways
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No self-respecting white person would ever let a filthy nigger in their home.

this
hide the silverware

>things that never happened for 2000 alex

Unless you mean you broke into a home and raided the wrong cabinets?

White ethnics can cook.

he broke in

The concept of professional cooking comes from napoleonic France

Every major chef in the world is white

Hmmmmm

what is the shitty forced meme?

Name one form of African cuisine practiced the world over that doesn't involve deep frying chicken. Western cuisine (and Asian cuisine) is light years ahead of African "food" (i.e., dirt and bugs)

Judge: "Jamal, although your crimes of breaking and entering and burglary should carry an 8 year sentence, I'm ruling for no prison time in your case, as you were exposed to food that was insufficiently spicy while you were in the Henderson's home."

> wypipo can’t cook

Want some more? I can do this all day!

I'm really fucking sick of this unfunny bullshit. Nigger, I processed my own turkey - meaning I slit it's neck, defeathered it, cleaned it, and butchered it. I made my own spice rub and brine using only the most choice ingredients. My house smells like a star anise kissed paradise, as I am cooking the legs confit low and slow overnight. Tomorrow, for example, I'll be folding dough for my custom sweet potato biscuits. I'll be sweating root veg for my cranberry relish. I'll be making my shit delicious, and I'm also incredibly white.

Get fucked, shill.

>white people cant cook
thats funny because all black or "soul" food was pretty much taught to slaves by white slavers in the south

in reality there never was black cuisine or soul food, it was all just obese southern white people recipes that niggers ripped off

why cant niggers grow food?

niggers are disgusting and always trying to pretend that something they're doing is somehow superior. they could all disappear tomorrow and everyone would rejoice.

We wuz chefs an sheit.

this. all day this.
Happy Thanksgiving niggers.

WHITE PEOPLE COMMITTED GENOCIDE IN THE NAME OF EXOTIC SPICES. /THREAD

How big was your bird? How old? My last few years they were 40 pounds and up but my guy couldn't get the jumbo bbws this year so they were 15 to 22 pounds.

Hope he can get the big ones again next year. We have 20 plus people for thanksgiving and I like a lot of leftovers.

it's not even thanksgiving yet, what kind of faggot world do you live in

Damn right. I don't talk or look at those fucking beasts.
When is the plague going to kill all niggers, already?

>live in ghetto
>be poor nigger
>go to poor wigger friend's house because no family values in own
>poor white nigger can't cook or afford good ingredients
>cry on the internet about how whites can't cook
>order KFC for Thanksgiving and eat it alone

I made clam stuffed mushrooms and a 5 cheese pasta sauce the other month.

It was great.

Reminder to not eat food prepared by niggers

why pee pole BTFO hahahahaha y'all ghost faced assed honky muthafuggin cracka assed pink dick mayo muthafuckas can't cook. lmao.

All the best chefs in the world are white.

What are you on about?

Then why are you so fucking bad at it?

These are the top 10 chefs in the world as of 2017. Notice anything Sup Forums?

These are the top 100 chefs in the world as of 2017. Niggers and women BTFO!

>white people
Fuck off - the restaurant is a white invention, as is modern cuisine from haute to fucking Jamie Oliver's "food revolution".

>I made clam stuffed mushrooms and a 5 cheese pasta sauce the other month.
Good job dude but you should really eat more often

another lefty "meme"

But the soap was alright.

>>go to white person's house for meal

As others have said. He never actually said he was invited. He just went there cuz he was hongray.
Probably ate out of the trash where everything got mixed in together.
The turkey carcass soaked up something on one side, naturally dried out on the other.
Kraft was a kid's snack from a few days earlier.
"Spinach" was a piece of green tinsel that broke off the tree.

A fucking raccoon could have written OP's post.

lol, nice b8 m8

now that you bring it up, how the fuck did this meme come to being? a coupla black mofos that i actually kinda like post shit on facebook about this.

>it seems sorta obvious that due to generally white people have a higher income

>which allows for buying better ingredients, having more time to hone cooking skills, having access to artisanal inspiration from your peers and the gourmet cooking stores and classes you may frequent
>not to mention those people in those foodie viral videos are almost always white
>it seems pretty clear that a higher percentage of white people can cook better than blacks
>and if we are just going out of sheer numbers, there are EASILY more white chefs than black chefs
>also, i love southern styled foods, but putting a shit ton of spice on everything and having 100% of the plate made up of rich foods does not constitute culinary excellence
>i know that's a generalization, but in most of the anti-white-food memes that i see, the good dish (the black dish) is LITERALLY a plate of fried chicken, mac and cheese, green beans, mashed potatos, etc. who tf can't cook that shit

>also: pic related is white
>eat it nigs

this isn't a real black person you are responding to.

or at the VERY LEAST, it's not a serious post.

That it not how to green text.
>lurk moar

Repeat that again yankee doodle

Cooking is obsolete

been here for 10 years and im drunk. i will fuck you in the ass. i didn't realize there was a strict dogma to it, and I used the karats to denote a line of logic.

anyone who uses the newfag oldfag lurk moar bullshit is just regurgitating insults that were thrown to them when they first arrived.

>tfw you take this website so seriously
>tfw you think anyone cares about your literal gorilla chest-beating on an anonymous board
>tfw you are partaking in the equivalent of hazing
>tfw hazing is gay as shit
>tfw youre gay

d i d i d o i t r i g h t ?

>Implying the nog was invited

lulz, black people really do steal silverware whether it be at house parties or fucking restaurants their entire race is shit

Can she insert those beer bottles?

36 lbs, picked her out myself. Took the first day of brine incredibly well. Looking forward to tomorrow.

fpbp

You just made me type out an essay on the history of early American cuisine but I deleted it in favor of telling you that you're very wrong. You're probably gone by now.

Firstly, plantation slaves tended to have arrived in The South by way of the Caribbean. So they already knew how to cook. Everyone was ripping off everyone because food in the belly was paramount. I guarantee no one in Britain was eating cornbread, pinto beans with a side of fried potatoes when Henry VIII was on the throne.

If you're interested in this topic, I strongly recommend you read this fascinating book Albion's Seed: Four British Folkways in America (America: A Cultural History)

amazon.co.uk/Albions-Seed-British-Folkways-Cultural/dp/0195069056/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511415400&sr=8-1&keywords=four british folkways

Achieve the ability to name at least TEN foods that are indigenous to the Americas.

After that, revisit what you think of soul food.

>Paul Pairet
>Chine
wat

also props to Japan punching above their weight class.

I'm the best chef at Bunnings you bitch, check this out!

Kek, underrated.

Weird how most of the head chefs in the nice restaurants your parents go to are white.

My mother has a jewish boyfriend and trying to help him cook the turkey every year is a pain.

>"This turkey is dry. How can it get more moist?"
>"Just put plumps in it. Then replace them with the stuffing later."
annoyed face .jpg

>"Darn it the turkey came out dry again this year."
>"Sometimes you should try putting plums in it."
annoyedface.jpg

>"If only there was some mysterious way to make the turkey more moist, and sweet at the same time."
". . . "
>"That user doesn't suggest."

2017 now, wish me luck.

Suprisungly good
What do you call those boys?

If blapipo are such good cooks, what the hell were you doing at a white persons house for a meal?

Sausage Sizzle.
2$ on a Saturday at Bunnings (DIY warehouse store)

The best chefs in the world are white you're just annoyed because Gordon Ramsey went to America and shouted at you all for being useless

My turkey is currently sitting in a 5 gallon bucket in my fridge, submerged in a combination of water, vegetable broth, salt, thyme, sage, rosemary, and savory. I'm pretty excited for it, I've never done a brine before. I'm also going to have greenbean casserole, sweet potatoes, stuffing, cranberry, and mashed potatoes. Can't wait.

What have you guys cooked recently? I BBQed chicken wings the other day. I fucking love chicken wings.

I never understood this meme. I think theres a picture somewhere that would explain this perfectly. Yes here it is. It could have something to do with this.

>not deep frying your turkey
>not skipping the turkey and deep frying a pork butt instead and serving the equivalent of 10 lbs of bacon.

>kraft
I've never even heard of this. You mean macaroni and cheese? Who has that on Thanksgiving? Are you sure they won't Puerto Rican?
>house
I guess not.

sage this shit

all good white cooks are expensive because of the free market, if you've never tasted good white cooked food its because you are poor pleb, and good white food outshines other ethnicities food like a hyper-nova outshines a lightbulb

Oh wow you slathered some store bought sauce onto some store bought wings and roasted them with chemical soaked charcoal

Good job Australia you are clearly the cutting edge of fine dining

it looks like he is using lump charcoal, which means
>didnt need lighter fluid
>lump charcoal has zero additives unlike briquettes

American farmers force cows to smoke and make chickens take steroids

deep frying and soaking in hot sauce is not the epitome of cuisine

niggers can barely afford to cook.

Bitch. I'm white and I cook for the wealthiest people in the world. My food is fucking awesome. Fuck off retard

This meme is stupid. Niggers stole everything they cook from Cajuns. Everyone knows it.

An american wouldn't talk shit about BBQ. GTFO.

>decide to cook steak for dinner
>go to market, grab a basket at entrance
>make my way to butcher
>pass at least 10 minority families
>kids in various degrees of dishevel, some barefoot, entirely undisciplined
>all 10 have carts filled to the absolute brim with junk food
>they block whole aisles and act offended when you try to move past
>only people ordering from the deli/butcher/bakery are white
>they all have baskets like me

>go to my nigger friends house for thanksgiving 2013
>just met him at college, he lived "wit hit momma" in town while I'm from out of state
>he seemed pretty tame in the time that I knew him
>dressed nice, not like a normal sambo Bambo I've ever known
>arrive at his mom as house right on time, dressed appropriately for thanksgiving
>knock knock
>young nappy saboon opens door, seems surprised to see me. "hello?"
>hey there I'm David Davidson, Tyrones friend from school
>"oh Tyrone ain't here yet" doesn't invite me in or offer and explanation
>oh okay, well he invited me for thanksgiving I brought this delicious pumpkin pie
>hand her pie
>she takes it and walks away, leaving the door slightly ajar "---nigga brought--- some-- idk nigga a pie---"
>no wafting turkey smell pleasantly in my nose as the door opens in my face
>no fresh baked bread smell
>no rose wine vinegarette flavored gravy smell
>no butter basted garden fresh vegetables from the final harvest of the year smell
>friend pulls up on the curb behind me, "hey gimme a hand with this"
>kfc family pack x2
>eat kfc thanksgiving with Tyrones shirtless dad, 2 sisters
>no one wanted any of my pie

that jonnie boer has his head so far up his own ass

Implying that a nigger gets invited to a white family's house for thanksgiving.
Implying that nigger gets fed anything but frezer burnt meat sprinkled with the crusty remains from the grease trap

I've brined a few times and the work involved isn't worth it inmo. My time seems to be better spent on sides and baking. I just inject mine now.