MC of the last series you watched/read is now Touma

Better or worse?

Basically the same, except all routes happen simultaneously.

>Final Fantasy Brotherhood
Much better

>Kamijou Touma is a Hero
It'd be a short series with very little tension, seeing as he could just one-punch all the vertex with the Imagine Breaker. Probably slap the Taisha's shit too for its bullshit.

At last we get an answer to whether 'just shooting him' will work.

>punches the evil out of Revy's mind
>Hansel and Gretel become part of harem
>SAVES EVERYONE
Not edgy enough.

Literally the same.

absolutely.

>Monster
Half of my enjoyment comes from Tenma being a legitimate doctor, although it'd be fun seeing how many lolis Touma adopts before he punches Johan.

I was just watching shinchan so, it's definitely worse

oh my, this is not good

Um... does his harem-power work on guys?

>Prisma Illya

Can Touma defeat servants?

Can't wait to see Touma punch a deaf girl and tell her she is not living her life correctly and to stop being suicidal.

Servants run off of pure magic (iirc)
Touma cancels magic

Do the math

>saiki
Worse

Would he replace Vincent or Lil?

He'd probably do it. The absolute madman.

He hasn't stopped for cripples before, so why start now. Still probably won't help that girl but well, that's life.

I was just reading the latest Blood Sign update, so that'd definitely be an interesting experience, alright. That said, I like Touma much more than Kyousuke, but that'd probably make the series worse.

>Izetta
Both of the witches deserve a good illusion-shattering punch. It'd be an improvement.

I would choose number 16.

The guys he punches end up getting an harem of their own.

I would fuck him. No homo.

Even Stiyl

Touma now pilots a gunmen with his aniki, Kamina.

Not sure if better or worse.

They're probably not too different to saints from his universe power wise, so almost certainly.

>Touma
>beating Saints

Vento and Fiamma say hello.

Touma can beat whoever needs to be beaten.
He's beaten magicians stronger than saints before.
Also wasn't the woman he was fighting in OP a saint?

>Iron Blooded shitfest
I actually like the main character now. It has improved tenfold.

Why are you still watching that?

Nah, she wasn't a Saint but her ability was broken as fuck.

And
>Touma
>beating Acqua
>or anyone who relies on physical strength above all

Basically every female in Roanapur except Balakagavznsdjir223 already wants Rock's dick so I don't see much change, actually.

The only GRS member who was a saint was the double-saint Acqua.

His plot armor weakens when he has backup.
Since kanzaki was there he didn't need to win as unilaterally as usual.
A Touma with no back up or means of escape is the most dangerous entity in the Index universe.

same user, i'm down for touma punching out the white queen and seeing the results of that mess.

>Goblin Slayer

Uh, Touma doesn't really kill so would he be able to commit goblin genocide? Or would he be able to make goblins live their life correctly and make them stop pillaging and raping?

>beats Kirino back to MORALITY
>forms a harem with all the other girls
Literally fixes everything wrong with this series.

>God Eater

Touma, being used to fighting giant magical god-creatures and having his head devoured on a daily basis in his own canon, makes surprisingly quick work of Aragami. Unfortunately, he eventually dies when Kanon accidentally shoots him in the back during a routine Ogretail hunt.

Fukou da.

It depends on if touma's plot armor power comes with him or not.
Goblin slayer is a kill or be killed world but while index is largely that too, anything around touma quickly becomes generic 80s shounen through his aura of protagonist status.

>Touma
>doesn't kill
Moralfag Touma is ded and gone.

>touma
>die
thats literally too fortunate for him though.
hes not allowed to stay dead no matter how much terrible fuck things happen to him, its simply not allowed. hell a full on god couldn't keep his ass dead even when she tried several tens of billions of times.

>Implying Touma would punch Kirino
His best friend and neighbour is a big siscon. He'd just sigh and walk past her because he deals with that shit every noon.

I can't think of any feasible way for OT16 Touma to beat Acqua 1v1.

thats cause he was still too moralfag at the time. current touma would beat acqua's shit due to not giving a fuck about consequences these days.

Shooting him with a heavy machinegun.

Ayase best berserker.

Current Touma is probably entertaining the shit out of Aiwass.

>Dragonball Super

Touma has a very spotty record against trained martial artists in his own series. Assuming his inability to learn any superpowers beyond Imagine Breaker still exists, he'd be at best warming the bench alongside Yamcha and Krillin.

I'm pretty sure that IT would wreck the shit out of anyone under Beerus level.

He already fought against a pregnant woman, so you can tell me.

I am a masochistic completionist. If it wasn't for the mecha design I'd have dropped it.

Noctis is fucking awesome.

Better, until he gets stabbed in his sleep and dies.

Technically he was fighting the unborn fetus.

I wouldn't know, I've never take any interest in this series to know how he is. It seemed like something akin to the Fate series. Also known as shit.

Pls don't bully Touna he's had a very hard week.

It ain't over yet.

It Ain't Me

>Magical Girl Raising Project
Can Touma destroy candies?
Can Touma cancel all magical girl abilities?

It won't be over until death-chan claims him.

I just finish re-reading NT4, is this autism raildexfags?

She's cute and that's all that matters.

She's the cutest, most violent little autist there ever was.

Hold up now, we don't know if the original version is cuter yet.

What did Kamachi mean by this

shes not anywhere near the most autistic one, thats the most interesting part, you will see later on.

Why is Accelerator being hugged by Enshuu?

What is this

Killer Queen and Deep End, an older Kamachi work. Js06 just got around to reading it and apparently he always had a fetish for cute murderous girls and age gap.

Isn't that the only one not translated so far?
>cute murderous girls and age gap
Sasuga Kamachi, always delivering.

There's still a volume of Blood Sign (soon to be two since vol 6 comes out on the 10th), two volumes of Zombie vs Vampire, just under two volumes of Boo Boo, a crossover story, two ZW side stories, and there's some other Kamachi one-shot that we don't really have anything on.
So no, there's still a lot that needs translating.

I meant in terms of series, not everything in general.

Why do people like this self-righteous unbeatable gary stu character is beyond me.

Thanks anons, her role in NT4 and personality somehow remind me of Swim2 from current Mahou shoujo series, also it's ninja that's beat her in that vol is the reason I have to re-read NT4 for comparison

Touma would just touch Materials and win.

I love this meme

Kyousuke is pretty much a Touma who went through NT10 at a young age, only this time the god was beyond the gods and became a yandere. It would be pretty amusing to see Touma just punch right through the protective circle though.

Reminder that Kagun is future Touma just like pic related.

As a character, he has always annoyed me to no end. I will never understand what people see in him.

Prove me wrong then faggot.

Well I can already tell you're animeonly.

And if you're animeonly then you're already too ignorant to even accept any counter argument so either read it or shut up.

Not even him, but I knew you would pull that card, as fans of trashy LNs always do.

>"hurrr durrr animeonlyfags hurrr"

Literally neck yourself, i'm not even joking.

thing is hes right in this particular instance, they really retardified him badly in the show.

But you can't prove me wrong.

The burden of proof is on you retard.

Since the other guy is being an idiot, I'll toss some input.
He isn't unbeatable, and you would know even if you only saw the anime since he gets his shit kicked in by Kanzaki in the first few episodes and never once beats her. Later in the same season Tsuchimikado wrecks him too.

>you would know even if you only saw the anime
>expecting a random shitposter dropping nothing but buzzwords to actually have watched what he is shitposting about

Replying to them with similar buzzwords isn't any better. Either ignore or actually do a decent job of replying.

I don't mean defeat as in beaten in battle. I mean is that everything he does is always correct and he literally never did anything wrong.

Touma can basically solve every single problem in an instant.

Almost everything he does in NT is one big fuck up after another, and if it's not, it just leads to something even worse happening.

I know a bunch of underage shits use the word, but NT has basically been deconstructing him.

I guess I'm good then since I wasn't the one that replied.

>Never did anything wrong
Six Billion People.
Memes aside he's been increasingly at fault for shit happening all throughout NT, he just works to fix what he can in the following novels. There are still people that died because of his hesitation though.
NT has not been kind to him, he hasn't even punched anybody in 10 volumes.

>Getsuyobi no Tawawa
cue Ai-chan trying even harder in order to get past his density.

Huh i see, i haven't reach new testament yet because touma is such an unberable faggot.

>From Index NT17:
“Why are you wiggling your little butt around? Some kind of new diet exercise?”

Exasperated, Kamijou pushed on Fran’s soft butt from below until she managed to climb into the platform. The spiky-haired boy then pulled himself up like he was climbing onto the poolside and he finally breathed a sigh of relief. He had known no trains were coming, but walking along the track had still been nerve-racking.

They did not even need the hoodie bikini girl’s tool knife to enter the soba restaurant built alongside the platform. The shutter was not lowered and it was not locked. The first wave of Elements may have arrived while the manager was preparing it to open for the day. It was not clear what had happened to that manager, but there was at least no sign of blood stains.

Fran quickly got on all fours and lifted her butt’s radar antenna as she stuck her head inside the industrial refrigerator.

Kamijou was prepared for the green onions, beef, and such to be in such a tragic state that the hoodie bikini girl collapsed backwards like she had been hit by a gas weapon, but that never happened. The fresh foods were all black and unusable, but it did not stink all that much.

(…Hm? Oh, they’ve filled the fridge with deodorizers so ingredients don’t leave their smell behind.)

“Hm, hm, hm, hmmm. Oh, I found some vacuum-packed duck slices! I thought fish paste was the only thing you could eat without cooking it, so this is a nice surprise.”

“Wait, defenseless butt girl. Try eating that without paying and I swear I’ll give that ass a hard spanking.”

Then Kamijou Touma, the world’s great classifier, began his grand review.

He would probably rape her.

The last thing I read was actually NT10. So going by watch it would be JOJO.

He punched yuiitsu and probably punched ellen.

I found his moralfaggotry to be amusing because he still had more personality than most MC's, but that facade starts to burn away around OT22.