Operation OSL(Own School Liberals)Starting Now!

Purpose: The purpose of operation OSL is simple. It is meant to expose liberalism in schools. It is to show our children are having liberalism shoved down their throats in school. Another reason is that it will be a show of force. We need to remind liberals we have generation z on our side. Watch this video>>>youtube.com/watch?v=P-8k7YKl8hE
After seeing this video go viral, I got an idea. My idea was to create a storm of videos like it. Imagine a ton of videos like this showing up all over social media and YT, of right wing students. The liberals would be terrified of our army of right-wing youngsters. In additional physical signs should be posted. Read the game-plan below.

Game-Plan:
Get the word out to our young right wingers and lb’s to own school liberals in debate. Knowing they were raised online, getting most of them to see a screenshot of this post should be easy. if you are a young right winger(still in school) reading this post, you are encouraged to participate. Young right wingers are encouraged to own liberal teachers, students, and faculty. They are to post the video online. Sup Forums agents are to help share these videos in massive amounts. Anonymous agents, that go out in the field are to print signs saying "generation z is coming". Post these on school campuses, town squares, and college campuses. Wear a disguise to stay anonymous.

Important rules:
>Just like the "it's okay to be white" campaign, keep the signs uniform. The signs must look mysteriously similar. Basic fonts.
>(This is a rule to be shared with participating
students) No insults when debating. We want the liberals to look like hostiles ,not gen z.
>You can also make stickers saying the same as the signs.
>(For our student participants)Listen to the teacher, don't interrupt. If you are told to leave, just listen. It will only make them look like cowards.
Join me on google hangouts for planning. [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-8k7YKl8hE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I told you already!
Goto bed!

You won't be doing anything.

Why is that?

That guy in the video does a good job. A compilation of young adults debating rationally and standing their ground would be inspiring. No one has to go nuts, just ask more questions and push back on the narrative. Too many left wing teachers and professors think they’re smart because no one ever argues with them

Don't reply to commies.

This is one hell of an idea, it just needs attention.
BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!

You are one based cunt.
BUMP for interest.
I said BUMP mother fuckers!

bamp

The operation starts whenever you young cunts are ready, AT SCHOOL.

These kids need instruction in the art of verbally destroying leftists. They're being taught what to think, not how to think; and likewise what arguments to repeat, not how to argue. We need to make primers widely available for these youngsters.

That's why we made this ingenious plan.

That is so cringe. What the actual fuck?

Alright, so what bases need covering? How do we go about shaping more young minds in this guy's likeness? We need bullet points.

Read the plan if you didn't. Showing these gen z kids how stupid and dangerous liberalism is, will surely shape minds. LMAO!

Many gen z kids already think like him. Its great because they just have to record crazy liberals In their schools. BAMPI BUMP

The first bottleneck I see to this taking off is that there simply aren't that many redpilled youth. Need to grow their ranks. A storm of youtube videos showing kids owning their libtard public school union-employee teachers would definitely inspire more of that and is a great idea.

Keeping calm while confronting the teachers is important, they want to trigger escalation so they can kick you out or feel justified in blowing up. Ben Shapiro and how these breitbart guys conduct themselves in hostile territory on CNN are good examples of this.

Bump

Join the /wg/ chatroom. OP of IOTBW here. Bought a private server for us!

www.wgchatroom.com

You have to make it cool, if something is cool kids go to that

And since leftism is the establishment and the establishment is always lame it shouldn't be hard to pull this off

Some among us must have siblings still in high school. Coaching them, recording the results and applying meme-magic could be a good catalyst to get things rolling.

Gen Z will lead us into a glorious communist millennium

I say a screenshot of the original post would be easy to share to the students. Hell, some of you reading this are young and probably still in school.

Fully automated gay luxury communism soon

>millennials
>30 years old

we all know millennials are faggots we're talking about gen-z and kids you literal faggot

Shutting down leftists and dodging their linguistic traps is a skill that can take years to develop.

These kids need talking points.

The original post lays out a great framework and will definitely pique interest in these right-leaning kids, but we need to distribute the recipe not just pictures of the final product.

Also, what's the right amount of redpilled to aim for - nice clean libertarian arguments, or we're a tribal species and need an ethnostate?

If you have a kid and you're not actively home schooling them then you will never be a redpilled parent.

bump

I say the right amount of red pill is nice, light libertarian for now. Many kids at my brother's school are just as good as the kid in the video. Don't underestimate the skills of generation z. The most conservative in recent history.

Gen Z is coming. All their parents are liberal degenerates. Children rebel against their parents.

Not Gen Z, but this is literally an essay I had to write this semester (college) for anthropology. It made me fucking sick. Was actually forced to visit a "culturally diverse" school event and write about how marginalized and opressed the group was because they weren't white males.

>11 posts by this ID
It goes in every field

We need to get those ''gen z is coming" posters and stickers up. It will be extra mysterious. When is the soonest you guys can hop on that?

>"phase 2" fags

Kids like liberals because conservatives are suffocatingly dull

I'm way too young for this shit. Fuck it.

>faggots...literal faggot
Are you trying to tell us something you projecting little cocksucker. Don't worry, I used to bully Gen Z twerps back in high school. I think it's the generation that just wont shut up. Always mouthing off until you put them in their place. No respect for their elders and always on their iphones. Don't worry, usually stuffing them in the trash cans set them straight.

Living in shit to bring glory to the (((KING))) #trenchfoot

>150571366
I'm printing the fist batch!

Bump!

Im reposting tomarow wen people are opfully awake.Godspeed.

If they take the bait, do you think they will say that Gen Z is (((whasist)))??
>Racist flyers show on unis saying "it's ok to be white"
>Flyers that say "Gen Z is comming" found all across american schools, these flyers appear to be in similar fashion as the "It's ok to be white" flyers.
Therefore these are racist flyers too, Therefore Gen Z is racist.
If we can get them to think that Gen Z is racist, then we can create division.
The further away my Gen is from these degenarate ill people, the better.

.Dammit, HOPEFULLY

Their label should be Tranzgen

Sounds catchy.
These mentally ill people don't even know how to make headlines.

It would be amazing to get sjw's and the media to call an entire generation racist. Back to business. Is anyone else actively printing signs and making stickers?

bump

You realize gen z is the first minority majority generation. How can gen z be racist when most are mexican or black?

This is actually a really good idea. Dont get discouraged by shills and/or defeatists on this board.
I will bump this thread when I see it

Terrible idea.

Lefties will double down on gen z, and these kids will get extra large blue pills forced down their throats.

What makes you think that gen z is mostly mexican or black?
And no, you don't only have to be white to be racist, you racist.

Them trying to double down is kind of the point. It makes them look shifty.

You DO know we can all see it's you bumping your own thread, right?

This is the THIRD time i'v asked. WHO ELSE IS PRINTING SIGNS AND MAKING STICKERS SAYING ''Gen Z Is Coming".

"Gen Z is coming" is an outright threat.

It's a really bad idea OP

I'm running this. I have to be active.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS TRAP!

Gen Z is NOT nearly as redpilled as you would think.

This is an effort to make you believe your work is done with this new generation. It is not DONE!

It's a threat to far leftist, but can't be seen as one by normies.

Your poster is gay, your OSL mantra is gay. Its forced and retarded. Go back to the drawing board.

Shut the fuck up nigger.

this is gay reddit tier shit
sage

Oh look a troll. Carry on.

Yeah I'm a troll. Fuckin reddit retard. Shut the fuck up and get over yourself.

I agree with that. I do think this idea is actually a good one. We have to consider than Gen Z is still Normie. Just like everyone else. (I am Gen Z btw)
We might need to rethink our technic.

holy shit you shills are see through!

I thank you for your insight. But indeed how do we reach such an info saturated population??

Wow such a profound argument bud. Don't forget Reddit helped expose the media for being anti-white. Want to help?

i want to help pls

Kid in OP's video is not white

>youtube.com/watch?v=P-8k7YKl8hE
Pic related is the student

All you have to do is print signs saying'Gen Z Is Coming". Post them in secret. Help turn the young(and even old) normies right wing.

Take this shithead for example. I used to stuff his kind in the lockers.

The return of meme magic?

why did you ask yourself that?

How the fuck do you stuff people into lockers?
Nobody can fit in them right?

Because now that I think about it, that's kind of the tactic we are using.

Your tactics won't work because my libtard teacher can't go one class without comparing Trump to Hitler. I'm not exaggerating

Thank god for Sup Forums. It has it's trolls and shills and left wing infiltrates, but we can all still call it home.
A story that can make grown conservative men cry and grown liberals at the same time.

Then debate with her. Show how crazy she is and post it back here and we share it in mass. Sound Good?

Say him it is an insult to Hitler to compare him with Trump.

>rying to tell us something you projecting little cocksucker. Don't worry, I used to bully Gen Z twerps back in high school. I think it's the generation that just wont shut up. Always mouthing off until you put them in their place. No respect for their elders and always on their iphones. Don't worry, usually stuffing them in the trash cans set them straight.

fucking nigger

Calm down guys. Jesus

Thanks for helping me do god work guys. GOD SPEED!

What's the story behind those buildings?

powerful

What country?

Also bump

WTF are they teaching children nowadays!??!

Ikr? Degeneracy has reached peak now. Has to.

Yep, it's bad.

Your plan is not going to work, honestly.
Generation Z is conservative to an extent, but no more members are conservative than the last generation ever was, it is just forming more extremes on both sides which is evident throughout sophomore, junior, and senior years.
This whole, "More conservative since World War II generation" debacle just does not hold up to social scrutiny, it is fundamentally dishonest and unfactual to state it as such. It is literally just sound bite shoved around from both sides of the spectrum (From Newsweek to Breitbart) to try and fuel their own narratives and generate their own propaganda.
I have conversed with several people in my local classes and clubs ranging from business class to the debate team, about 70% of them follow a mindset on the "left spectrum" and support social, economic, and political movements driven by the left.
That is just disrespectful to the soldiers who fought and died in that war. What happened to 2000 word essays? Why are you writing descriptions with only 140 characters? You cannot describe WWI or even the trenches with 140 letters (127 technically since there is that hashtag in it).

Many school kids when asked abut politics say they just don't care. This means they are still normies and can be saved by an operation of kids that are already red-pilled.

This. Kikery will not pass.
Sage