If they're both gag characters, then would there actually be a logical winner?

If they're both gag characters, then would there actually be a logical winner?

I would argue winning through overwhelming odds is more integral to Saitama as a character, and put my money on him.

Bobobo is used to fighting bald guys, though.

Bobobo isn't really one of those types. He's more silly looking, and thus has a better chance.

They would become friends.

One Punch Man is superior because he never reacts.

Whichever is funnier, basically whoever claims or acts that they will win will lose

That just makes it boring.

>Logical

It would end with Saitama punching so hard it blows up a bunch of smoke.

SHIKASHI. It turns out he ACTUALLY hit Don Patch and his little body is sent off flying. Next frame has Bobobobobobobobo behind Saitama in a kitchen apron and is about to serve up some saitama special, nosehiar style and explains this technique that can only be used at the cost of his the sam's club card.

But right as Bobobobo revs up, Don Patch come back from around the circumference of the earth who blasts them both into the sky.

Saitama frees himself but in the NEXT frame Bobobo and Don Patch are sipping tea at a kotatsu while the narrator introduces the next gag character who goes on a sad but comedic monologue before the episode ends. All while beauty yells about who ridiculous it is.

Saitama would be the logical winner
Which is why Bo-BoBo would win

>literally manzai comedy
I guess that makes us the winner

This guy gets it

That... sounds pretty acurate

I'm giggling like an idiot just from reading this and imagining it.

Honest question: I'm thinking about going back and attempting to watch the entire Bobobo series in English. How long would this take?

Bo-BoBo dub is great because its actually a gag dub.

Think about that. They gag dubbed a gag series.

I remember watching it as a kid but the pieces are sort of foggy to me.

I think it's 26 episodes, so about 10 hours.

>fell for the "Saitama is boring character" meme

>26
Replace the 2 with a 7.

Bobobo is the protagonist, he would never lose to Czar Baldy Bald

We get it op, you like cartoons. Now go fuck off back to Sup Forums and leave Sup Forums alone.

NOW THEY'RE RAPPIN' AND RIDIN'