Honest question

why do africans, arabs, and indians and aboriginals shit in the street, rape, steal, and crime naturally and white people don't? is it genetic? geography? religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Wang_Yue
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xu_Shoulan_v._Peng_Yu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None of those things would've been helpful to survive cold winters.

Someone makeapp that picture

2k years of evolution under christianity

Cause raping white qts is the only way they can reach orgasm. Thought we already established this.

Africans are still running around with pointy sticks in 2017

Arabs are still trying to kill off Christians and Jews in 2017 just like they did during the crusades

Indians are just fucking gross, they were better under the British

Aboriginals/Natives are basically extinct because they wanted to go out on a limb and fight the Americans and Europeans

If people wanted to change they would have. Most people cry about it being politically incorrect when it's just being stated as it is

I for one find it easier to fap to women when they dont wear makeup.
Makes them less threatening and more vulnrable.

White people are more likely to obey hierarchy and order, it's also why Asians don't really commit much crime either

I'm possibly the biggest racist in the world, but even I have to admit - whites do ALL of those things. No? Try living in the south. Live near a trailer park or some shitty apartment complex or something. You'll get plenty of dirtbag whites. Whites are not perfect, not by a mile.

That being said, it certainly seems other races are more adept and willing to commit crimes. Look at the stats.

>well muh oppression

Did 'white oppression' make you steal that old lady's purse so you can buy a $300 pair of nigger basketball shoes? No. Did 'white oppression' make you steal that $40 bottle of Hennessy cognac? No. All races have their fair share of degenerates - most non-white races just seem to have more of them despite being 'minorites.'

Looks like a bottle blonde. Stolen Aryanhood detected.

Most of the countries that those people come from have cultures that resemble the shit stains left on the inside of my toilet bowl. No, it's not race or genetics.

Asians have the highest IQs in the world, yet so much of China is a hellhole. Shitting in the streets an being obnoxiously rude and loud is rampant in China. It's their shitty culture.

Because you've mixed completely different races with completely different biologies and cultures into a society built by a certain race for certain races. They have no way to succeed and because of their violent genes and cultures they become aggressive

so does a couple kidney punches

lol
africa: all niggers poor raping and stealing
India: all poor raping and shitting in the street
arabs: see syria

>is it genetic?

well yeah. all real research proves this.

culture you retard

Well you see OP. You would have to be human first to not do those things.

They don't qualify

Genetics

Whats your plan for becoming a minority?

holy fuck dude

you cant do that while breeding tho. any kind of trauma while in utero can effect brain structure.
Think about it. if your mother bore you into a violent environment, you are going to have to adapt aggressively in order to survive.

Who ever helps that (presumably dead already) kid will be prosecuted for murder.
I thought you dipshits knew that China has no good samaritan laws.

It truly IS genetic.
Even East Asians join gangs more than whites do.
Ours truly is the race touched by God. The others are the children of Satan here to destroy us.

tell me about it.

Who is this semen demon?

The article btw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Wang_Yue

thing about dirtbag whites is that while it can suck living near them because they're loud and stupid and trashy, at least they don't rape and murder.

Also this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xu_Shoulan_v._Peng_Yu

because you're supposed to know your soul mate before you hit puberty

the girl chooses the boy

the world easily prevents that and it's all a downhill faggotty ass shit covered face rape fest from there

Culture

Thank you poojeet

Nora o'neil

Precisely this!

>Nora o'neil
Thanks leafbro. Love those thin girls...

IQ