Buyfag

buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/998762/2ee8af05b9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is it. This is the end of buyfag threads.

They became cancer anyway. Who cares.

Time to start spamming the board with buyfag threads

>this is the end
keep spamming this meme. Its literally just one mod who uses his time between sleeping and eating hotpockets to delete threads he doesn't like.

There was nothing wrong until the mods decided to derail the threads and there has been a problem ever since
Why so Sup Forums hates us even more?

Whats everyone thinking on this? Im pretty keen on it but the 26k price is to big a hit to the wallet.

God I hate figures, and I HATE anime.

I'm really happy about the recent influx of Strike Witches goods due to Brave Witches. Even if Brave Witches is basically a reskinned entirely 3DCG season one of strike witches.

What fucker thought it'd be a good idea to destroy the quality of all scenes involving strikers by always using 3DCG?

Anyone have experience with COSPLA goods? I'm preordering this 501st jacket and want to scale back the hype.

>There was nothing wrong until the mods decided to derail the threads and there has been a problem ever since
Wrong.

>autism contained in one thread
>mod unlocks the cell
>autism all over the board
mission accomplished

or just have one and keep it on topic

Yes so /a hates us even more that something might get done.

Already preordered, I'm more worried about shipping costs.

Neutral user here, I've never used your threads but I don't hate you. Please continue fighting and don't give in to a few false-flagging shitposters or mods who want to change the board for no reason.

If you buy her you have to buy Shirley to reenact Season 2 Episode 6.

This is now a Strike Witches Thread

>he's a janitor
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his parent's house
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a waifu
>he will never have any friends

I wonder if Janitor-kun ever shitposts, or if he takes his "job" too seriously for that.

The brave witches have a cooler logo anyway, I'll not complain about more character goods.

Patchy is the comfiest, I wanna be her.

Anyone else pre-order this? I saw Folgore's also coming up, will definitely get him too

Its probably the best in terms of Gash merch we'll get, so I'm just happy to have anything, hopefully the quality's not too bad, but I'm not expecting much

PO'd her, but not looking forward to the shipping rape.

Looks like a prize figure to me, i'll wait for it to bin.

Not bad.

Fuck this neo Sup Forums moderation

I think I hit episode 2 of BW and kind of forgot about it. I'll probably mostly marathon it near the end, but is it really that uninteresting?

You mean like 95% of the threads for the last few years? The only time it goes off topic is when someone comes in and shits up the thread on purpose like the people who used to spam pochaco figures then people would spam vomit pictures in response. That ended really fast when a janitor/mod came in and started deleting the posts when people reported it. If they keep doing their job like they did with what I just mentioned the threads would be almost always be on topic.

tfw best girl merch never

Good looking fag. Shit looking stand though. What's up with that?

Wait what the fuck. I meant fig. Holy shit.

Literally Hiro is way worse than moot. What the fuck are they trying to do with this board?

still waiting for my boatfu to be released

To be honest I'm watching it slowly but it really similar to Season 1 but with the bad CG of season 2.

MC overcomes obstacles to go overseas to a JFW, leaves on a carrier with her mentor and is attacked midway and has to fight but is saved in the nick of time by the local JFW she joins.

This time Sakamoto goes home though.

Another 7 months, dude.

I just think it's a travesty how Brave Witches is totally lacking in the nudity department. Half of the show's charm came from the over-the-top, shoe-horned fanservice. It's strange to say, but the new cast feels so much flatter as characters than the original SW as well.

Needs ass.

Grizzry Panda doing Cat Food Miku.

>tfw too much Kancolle in my shelf

That design looks terrible.

I'm glad that the Love is alive and well

Strike Witches General

That's probably because they gave each character their own episode for the 501st. Except Perrine ;_;

How can you see ass when they are clearly wearing pants?

Cospa is fine. I have some of their t-shirts and one of their hoodies. Consider buying a size up though. I find they're a little small sometimes.

Pants are what asses go in, actually.

>tfw want to order in Amiami
>GSC gives good bonus for their KanColle figs

Can someone give me a good reason to order a KanColle nendo on Amiami?

There's no sleeve. There's no bonus base.

Bet you it will look better than this one.

> That price

Eh, I don't know.

I still hope they continue on making more 502 though.

I think this might go well for the Star/Moon/Time motif I'm looking for. Not a fan of the base though.

I can't tell if she's trying to show a determined or scared face

I think that's her war face. It seems clear to me that someone is about to have several new assholes torn.

>great exchange rate
>nothing to buy

Do you think they'll be making a whole set of witches?

>terrible exchange rate
>plenty to buy
I think this is worse

>great exchange rate
>delays for days

For fuck's sake.

looking for some advice, bought sento from play asia last week and the money was taken out of my account but when I look at my order it still says awaiting payment, do I just have to wait or should I contact customer support?

I'm so mad my pre-orders got delayed cause of this

I need a fat stockpile of store points for a rainy day like those anons that had tens of thousands of Amico points when the rate was at 1:100.

God I hope so. I'm on the edge of buying Shirley RIGHT NOW.

Not a big fan of the historically inaccurate red coat but it looks so good.

where can I buy vulcan 300?

>Not a big fan of the historically inaccurate red coat
At least they got her tail right. I wish no one had pointed out that she had the wrong kind of tail with her Aquamarine bunny fig.

Reminder you can buy currency to use it later.

I think I need to ask, is Gertrud part of a new set? Or is she in the same set as Shirley

>GSC
?
Tell me further

Good smile company store I assume.

She is new.

To be honest i don't really like the new one, might be because the guns look too big for me so i prefer the older one, except the face the new face looks way better

Basically buying directly from Good Smile Co. store.

Even the LL Sunshine nendos.

>figure had painted prototype shown 5 months ago
>still no actual signs of it being put up for preorder

Who thought this was a good idea?

The stand's only problem is that vulgar plate, which will be easy enough to remove.

Too bad the fag is years late. If I'm going to get a fag of a 2hu librarian, I'd rather have Kosuzu.

What's the lewdest piece of Illya merchandise one can buy?

oops i thought of figure but you said merchandise. There's a ton of fucked up fetish shit out for illya it would probably be some tentacle birthing doujin. Check out Rubbish sorting corps

Can those strings be pulled?

do the lumpy bellies enhance the glue dripping effect?

Thats not Tia

Perrine got her own episode. You don't remember the catacombs?

Does it really count if she had to share the episode with everyone else, it felt like Lucchini was having more focus. And that was second season too, it took a whole season for her to get one. I will admit that the sword fight scene was great, bikini fencing if I remember correctly.

Should I get this semen demon?

Lemonmaiden does good stuff.
exhentai.org/g/998762/2ee8af05b9/

>every thread

Probably the same faggot who asked if there was anyone as epic as Kaneki.

I hate always wanting something that seem discontinued and unavailable everywhere, it seems to happen to everything I like that's "old"

Surprised we haven't heard anything yet

I remember seeing a picture on this where the hair on this looks pretty awful. I think they made it transparent or something, pretty strange.

>unavailable everywhere
It's up in 3 stores on the guide.

What's a guide?

I love her giant tits but she's just too expensive.

Transparent?
You mean this one? Cause this one is pretty bad

Buyfag photo contest registration is now open

where do i sign up

Is there a hotglue category

Who here is getting this re-release? Be nice if Alter's Saber isn't delayed again so I could combine orders.

this please

Wow how long has this existed? i want it

You don't like any released figures?

Thinking about buying a fig in B condition from Amiami. Anyone have any experience?

Cumsoaked and missing paint from where they tried to scrape off the brown stains.

That sounds like a C ranking...

amiami doesn't sell things in that condition please leave baka troll-kun ! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

B condition in my experience has been near-mint. The figure's probably been opened before but you'd never tell if they didn't specifically tell you.

That said, I've only bought a few preowned items and I've heard other anons having far worse experiences, so take it with a grain of salt I guess.

Goddamn that was a long wait. But all worth it, she's damn amazing.

Right, sure.
It's not like I've had exactly that happen for a C rank before.

the worst figure i've had from amiami was one where they managed to get sticky tape on the base and the gue wouldnt come off so there's a big dirty patch and when i tried to scratch it off it took the satin layer off and its got a dull spot. I think that one was a B figure, and i've had C rank figures come in better condition