Sup Sup Forums so I'm staying In a nice hotel and they have this painting in the lobby. Thoughts?

Sup Sup Forums so I'm staying In a nice hotel and they have this painting in the lobby. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Collins_(artist)
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/henry-ii-972-1024-king-of-italy-and-germany-also-holy-roman-emperor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

put bleach in a spray bottle and give it a squeeze

one of my favorite genres is historical fiction!

Who is that supposed to be?

Charlemagne little known fact he was actually a black man

Ghengis Coon.

WE

Wuz

"We Wuz Knights"
Author: P.R. Cuckstein

Price: $500 zwd

My thoughts are it's time do some research on this Paul Collins fellow.

Holy shit OP I've been to that hotel. Rumor is that there's a stash of gold hidden behind that painting. Just rip it off the wall, chuck it behind you and start smashing the drywall open
You'll thank me later

Ok, so the artist is a mixed race mystery meat mess and also a total cuck:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Collins_(artist)

kek

"In 1981, Collins’ created the “Ford Museum Commemorative Poster” in honor of the opening of the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

For Anheuser-Busch’s 10th Anniversary celebration, Collins was a contributor for the company’s “Great Kings of Africa”. Collins “Shaka, King of Zulus”, completed in 1976, was one of the first four portraits commissioned for the series highlighting the historical contributions of great African leaders. Collins was featured in a Budweiser TV commercial commemorating the original airing of “Roots”.

One year later, Collins premiered “The Special Olympics Collection” at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C. The eight piece series remains at the center where it is on permanent exhibit. Collins spent almost three years attending international games, sketching children, assisting the coaches and participating in the medal awards ceremonies. The collection was created to find new ways to raise funds because the previous efforts were no longer sufficient.

“Great Beautiful Black Women”, a record of the journey of black women from their African origins to the present day, premiered at the Chicago Cultural Center in 1978. The Chicago unveiling was witnessed by driving forces in cultural evolution such as Rosa Parks, Wilma Rudolph, and Coretta Scott King.[1] The collection was originally scheduled to tour for two years, but its journey was extended to five years, again due to its immense popularity. It highlighted the roles of many black women who were involved in the Civil Rights Movement that changed the United States forever."

good research

Someone photoshop G. Gordon Liddy garroting him to the right.

Is that Lawrence Fishburne?

Redguard must've killed an Imperial and taken his armor.

leave it alone, it's not degenerate modern art and doesn't promote heathen behavior. leave it alone.

Kek

Has a Black like this ever existed outside of fiction?

WE

No

top zozzle

could you be more wrong? read a book moron

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/henry-ii-972-1024-king-of-italy-and-germany-also-holy-roman-emperor/