Monster Musume

Anyone else hope Cathyl gets another chapter after all these cow lewds from crab?

Also which do you expect from her appearance in the S2 anime, tanned or full chocolate milk?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/858631.html
imgur.com/a/MLJWa
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is the only other giant in the series to have a reason for her tits to be out, unlike Tio who is girly enough to be proper and not end up in a situation to be naked. So ya, she is going to get more appearances.

I think visually she will have black and white hair, however most art of her has tan legs, and I've never seen a B&W and tan cow, so I'll go with black leg fur. I hope they try and give her an accurate tan, or at least exaggerate it so there are defined tan lines with pale breasts and pink nipples.
I dont think she is a chocolate cow, just a dark tan from outside labor.

I like my cows milky white.

>entire milking scene animated

Do we really live in a world where something so good could be real?

I hope we'll get a chapter focused on Cathyl and Kaede's relationship and the cuck memes can end.

I'm delusional like that.

One can only hope.

Funny scene popped into my head. Remember "Cerea feels inadequate beside Cathyl.jpg"? Revisited, but Cathyl next to a Troll.

She doesn't need to feel inadequate about her size. Just put her next to Yukio.

Wait, make that Papimom instead.

Gotta fill that uncensored BD with something, right?

What would getting knocked into next Tuesday entail?

I prefer you're original idea .

Frozen minipples can cut steel beams.

>Yukio hugs Cathyl without thinking
>Cut to Cathyl lactating ice cream

This is why I love late night Sup Forums MonMusu threads.

hitomi.la/galleries/858631.html

Do not know who the main drawfag(s) are of the monster musume general, but the WNFR(Wrangler National Finals Rodeo) is happening right now in my city. I would like to see Centorea in cowgirl clothing doing some barrel raceing. Pic damn related, it's the after party

Damn you mobile phones

Never cared for that image set. The second panel is ridiculous, and illustrates exactly why macropenis is shit.

Fuck off retard

Never gets old.

kys Phone-kun

Because despite the 1998 anime going its own way, it's a pinnacle of what a studio was willing to achieve for a little girl cartoon. You're not gonna see that again.

>Nobody will ever draw Cathyl being tenderly loved

>being able tenderly love a muscular girl who is 8 feet tall

>>He's not down with the brown

user, I can't even

Did you make that just for me?

You're welcome.

Having no bump for the nipples has always bothered me. Just giant balloons.

Hence why large breed spooders are best

god i just want to get under the long black skirt and suck on her big fat mare clit. i want to lap at her mare pussy lips and drink her pussy juice. i want to massage and lick that big winking clit until her whole body convulses and she cums so hard she squirsts.

i want to shove my arm inside her pussy, up to the elbow and tickle her cervix with my fingers, and make a fist inside her and pump my arm all the way inside her, like the biggest horsecock she has ever experienced, the tip pounding her womb's door over and over again.

i would make cerea cum so many times she becomes addicted to sex like a good little slut

Hey man that's great for you.

Neat

Just report and hide stale pasta, user. The custodial executives will remove it eventually.

>reporting my feelings

rude

I'd like to think it involves the words 'head trauma caused by sustained impacts with breasts at high speeds.'

Which is strange since it is often seen on other girls

Sat on her lap at the International table tennis championships.

How can one character be so best?

Her social anxiety makes her the most relatable.

Well, how could not love? Head come right off

She seens to be that girl who wants to spend all day on bed, watching animu, playing video games and being lazy.

I am not sure about you, but it really resonates with me.

What animu/vidya would Lala enjoy

Atelier Totori

>monsterboys
Worst thing that happened to MonMusu.

>no, hide all the monsterboys, they do things to my peepee that make me feel ashamed

So far I feel that she's as been upgraded in popularity as any MON member, maybe a little bit more.
We'llhave to wait and see the vote's results but they'll will be arranged by a group of cheaters. But I expect the she makes it at least in the top 10 but down below any of the rest of the main harem

Anyone got pics from the new chapter?

2 more weeks till Expo Part 2.

Do you think people will be spamming votes?

I mean expo part 1. I've been gone for a while.

Above Mero and Papi, surely?

I'm hoping we get Grade A Beef

I think they might be in the last threads in the archive.

imgur.com/a/MLJWa
here you go frent :^)

>, tanned or full chocolate milk
Light tan, ideally she'd have a farmers tan but I don't think they would color it right.
Tanned arms but when she unsnaps her overalls showing pale minoudders.

neglected to save last time I saw it.
Thanks!

Touch it

If only I could.

>Cerea and Mia refused to make cleaning easier for Darling
Deport!

>Wanting to deny the leg man his legs

That's some thigh

He's gently wiping her equine "wrist".

She'd probably enjoy the Terry Pratchett books

No, I'll restrain myself. I want to see her lose control and enjoy the rodeo.

Moo.

>Browncow is best
>But shycow needs the most love to help make her milk not shit

What do?

I only noticed last night that shy cows chest is so massive it rests in her lap.

Would Death be her husbando?

those ridiculously huge titties make me so uncomfortable. How bothersome it must be to have those hang off of you. That's why it's not really doing much for me.

Browncow is p ripped tho so it probably ain't as bad for her.

I mean, she's prolly at her breaking point being that big waiting for the massage to be milked.
Poor girl is prolly embarrassed by everything and is leaking and swelling up.

My bad, it's not even her wrist, but more like he's holding her finger.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TITTY MONSTERGIRLS

She's too embarassed to get milked so she lets it build up then she gets even more embarassed when the farmer sees her leaking through her top.

Implying it's not her father

The poor girl.

>full moon nursing never

But her name's not Ysabell and there is more than one Death.

>10 nipples
>Only one mouth

Suck the milk out of shycows tits every day to let her know I care. Then proceed to have diarrhea all day.

>too shy to ask for milking
That makes her almost better than the brown cow (who is most likely tsundere about it - it's not like she'd enjoy a cute guy touching her breasts).

Touching breasts is probably mundane for them.

What really gets her going is holding hands.

Good cow can produce 8-12 gallons of milk every day. You'd explode if you tried to drink that much.

Ok then I'd suckle for a little bit to get her going and then hook up the machine.

>lactose intolerant
I'm sorry.

Brown has abs. Who I bet would moan when you licked them.

All cowgirls are made for missionary.
Also morning coffee would be nice to see who fights for who adds in the cream.

It's pretty depressing to think that the happy cow is an inexperienced rookie, while the brown consideres it just another day at office.

im not usually into that but if your intention was to arouse me you have succeeded

>lactose intolerant

Please, I'm white. I can drink all the milk I want. It's just drinking a gallon of milk is going to upset your stomach so matter what.

But you'll get really muscular. At least I think bodybuilders do the daily gallon of milk. Then you'd be able to princess carry your cow.

We can make this happen. Just believe.

While I understand most species are dual gendered, the idea of this just doesn't sit well with me. Especially since she's full dere.

Death to monstergirl NTR!

>last guy died

Is this legit, or a shoop?

I love cowgirls. Casual mouth milking is my fetish. Also being swelled up with milk and having a vein popping up due to being so full is another.

Good point, didn't think about having it all at once though. Like two glasses every so often during the day.

>princess carry my huge cow waifu

Stop reminding me of things that will never happen.

>Is this legit, or a shoop?
Guess. Nobody dies in the MonMusu universe, you become a zombie at worst.

>It's just drinking a gallon of milk is going to upset your stomach so matter what.

Confirmed for non-/fit/izen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY

Congrats, now I'm agitated. Was this your intention? Letting it build up so much though is going to hurt. Does she have that much shame?

I'm kind of scared at her full moon shenanigans now.

She was Mort's predecessor

They drink a lot of milk while bulking. Drinking lots of milk without a solid exercise routine will actually get you fat real quick, and you will probably put on weight even with proper exercise.

Looking after cow waifu will count as proper exercise.

>I'm kind of scared at her full moon shenanigans now.

>tfw Minotaur girlfriend will never help you GOMAD with her own milk.

>notice she looks pained
>ask if you can help
>she says it's nothing
>tries to run off
>trips over
>lands on her breasts
>bursts into tears

Don't bully.
I can only see her wanting comforted and ends up being a roll in the hay.
And a stomach full of milk.

That's it user! I need my milk fix. Do you know another nice manga about cowgirls?