Pajeets

Do Indians really dump in the street, or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=percentage of indians defecate in the open
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1
paluba.info/smf/index.php?topic=17897.0;wap2
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ff07c9Wsy0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
youtu.be/YM2NQgIG-QM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X5vtxYv6a2I
youtu.be/4nZlCuITw1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's real

google.com/search?q=percentage of indians defecate in the open

>India is the country with the highest number of people practicing open defecation, around 525 million people. This makes 40 percent of the total Indian population including 7 percent of urban dwellers and 56 percent of villagers. About 59 percent of people in the world practicing open defecation live in India.

Yes.

Absolutely.

They even have a satellite called SCATSAT-1:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1

They are the Indian niggers of the world

> he believes every photoshopped meme he saves

If you want some fun, read up on that US Naval officer who was part of an exchange program with the Indian Navy.
He spent a few weeks on one of their ships.
It's pretty fucking funny.

This is old news. See pic related.
Now, of course I can't say that the number of toilets and decrease in open defecation is equal, but it is probably proportional.

I have a feeling that people here will scream "FAKE NEWS!!!" so here ya go

Where can I find that?

Their engineers havent figured how how to even a sewer system. The toilets just flush the shit into the river.

paluba.info/smf/index.php?topic=17897.0;wap2

> Is it just a meme
It is even better:
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>thinks this is how a whole country looks like
Yeah, exactly what I meant. More toilets doesn't equal less people shitting on the open, but it is proportional.

Yes. It's real. Most memes here have some degree of truth to them. stick around for a while newfag and you'll see

Thanks!

It's enough to ensure I never waste money visiting.

>falling for the porcelain jew
Pic related

Your choice lol
Who cares about a leaf anyways

More than those that care about a street shitter.

If only

> holy shit I was defeated by the all powerful white master race
Ok

>Replying to a cucknadian

End yourself

>names caste system after how white people are
>mocks the concept of white supremacy

A lot of stats tend to list "field/beach shitting" as street shitting

It's just a meme but the toilet witch isn't, that's why the street is safer

>yfw its worse than you think
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ff07c9Wsy0

I'm convinced that feces is a sacred object to these "people"

Why indians are so salty when they're confronted with the truth of their country?

COW KA COLA

I don't. I wear deodorant and eat a plant based diet too.

Not even the beach is safe from pajeet.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

>India world superpower by 2020

**pooperpower

That's impressive distance and power, desu

India is literally the biggest shit hole on this planet. Would rather live in Aleppo than India

it's real enough that we need a subchan called /poo/

>pajeet
There are chink runes right in the webm you retard

I feel like throwing up right now ...

will never understand how the kikes convinced western countries let in these ugly, short, hairy annoying fucking perverts in

Thank you for correcting that

Yeah but they're trying to fix it.

Public defecation is on the decline in India since UNICEF started its (I'm not making this up) Take the Poo to the Loo campaign.

More toilets are being built and government funds are being allocated to the infrastructure sector to provide running water for waste disposal and blah blah blah.

It's amusing they're only just now figuring out not to shit on the street and they still think they'll be a superpower by 20[insert arbitrary final two digits here].

But seriously, this poo in the loo meme. I've worked in hospitality in Australia, did a couple years abroad as a bouncer in America, Canada, The UK and Italy, Indians have fucking nothing on women when it comes to public defecation.

The line to the ladies room is usually so long that the more pragmatic members of the "fairer sex" will just stumble out into the streets and piss in public. Ever wonder why alleys smell like piss? It's not hobos, it's women.

Fucking degeneracy at its worst.

The worst was in Italy, seeing these women just flood these beautiful old cities streets with urine. Outright fucking infuriated me.

FUCKING UNICEF MADE THIS
FUCKING UNICEFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I AM IN LITERAL SHOCK

HOW WILL INDIA EVER RECOVER?????

Send nice pic of Bob's dear

>Poojeet creates a missile that can reach US shores
>fills it with poo
>Inter Continental Bowel Movement (ICBM)
pooperpower

>

Bitch lasagna

>gib vagene

i thought it was a pol exageration

You haven't seen the song?

youtu.be/YM2NQgIG-QM

>Do milk
>What is your boon size
>Kiss your panti

Can a poojeet answer why fellow poojeets are so damn depraved with woman??

Raj rapids

Nice trips was just listening to this... Very catchy btw milk truck just arrive.

you can only buy a girl in india or arrange marriage. girls are deprived of school so they cant have sex under the guise of staying for a after school program

Ugh I couldn't finish the video.

India is r9k the country

POOOO IN THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X5vtxYv6a2I

good!

i am dying this cant be happening in the same world i am holy shit

we dont have india hate threads anymore for some reason. guessin one of the new mods is some butthurt pajeet

What a truly inferior people, humanity has thousands of years of experience in maintaining functioning societies, all of these problems have well established solutions, they have the resources to fix the issue and they have plentiful and cheap manpower to accomplish the tasks lying before them, yet they still fuck everything up.

i have a chatting app and get messages like these all the time when my profile pic is an anime girl. OC screencap

They have a woman shortage because they smother most of the females at birth rather than pay a dowry to marry them off

This video made me take a shit.

My next door neighbors are Indians.

They had one set of parents "visit" (2 months so far).

The mother takes a shit in the corner of the backyard every morning ~7:15

Try bringing that up in conversation.

You can change the default keyboard and the font

Real

>mfw they don't bathe either
youtu.be/4nZlCuITw1I

>what is your hole size

Its not a meme

So it's a cultural thing you are saying

The sweetest feeling in this world is spreading my busted and loosened faggot ass and defecating in broad daylight. The crisp autumn breeze caressing my backside as my anal release slides out of my body gives me tingles. I don’t wipe afterwards instead I pick a fight with the first human I make eye contact with. Bout to catch these hands my nigga, I begin to test my physicality with this human and I lay my hands on him. He bruised very easily and before I knew it he began to wilt under intense pressure. I put tips on him, I lit him up, I rocked him, he got caught off fleek wood mac n chez and dropped like a bad habit my nigga.

Casey Nicetats makes insane Vlogs be sure to smash that like button *scream laughs*

i am having an overdose of epinophrene in my brain

i am dying

Kek

i know but only girls do that
yeah

What's the app

> For just $14.99 a month you too can sponsor a Pajeet starved of bobs and vagene

PooooDAInDALOOOOO!

>makes mental note to never EVER swim in the Indian Ocean

I'm done I have no more keks to give