youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3aiM8K6D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Throw the snake at the lion

Stop being a nigger

Climb the tree and eat the nigger.

haha, that's not even funny but I LOLd

Is that a rifle by the ground?
Lions can climb trees like that btw.

Signal to whomever is video taping his death to make sure to keep focus and film in landscape

Drop kick the lion.

haha

I mean... I guess try to snap the branch down, causing the branch and snake to fall on the crocodile, hopefully distracting the lion. Depending on what the lion does, drop down and grab the gun, shooting it and then running away as fast as his extra fast twitch muscle fiber legs will take him.

Acknowledge his human privilege and give his life to the crocodile because not only has his people killed countless crocodilian, but also the crocodile is clearly the most primitive and therefore the most oppressed group there

>Sees long blond flowing hair
>cannot resist
>I'll jump down and rape her, what a lucky day today is, first I find this dinner in a tree, now dessert has walked right up

He should have know better than to have been born black.

You know he won't jump in that water......

Hit reset.

Crawl down and eat the nigger

>Most primitive
Bullshit, snakes are more primitive.
What kinda far thinks the 3 heart chambered limbless freak is more advanced than the protobird?

damnit why aren't you the first post?

rape the crocodile

Wait for the white man who's lion gun he was supposed to be looking after to waltz up and peg that lion with his elephant gun, apologize profusely for being such an incompetent hunting guide, later emigrate to that white man's country and demand gibs, claim he was kangz 'n sheeit.

fpbp

why the racism?

why the leaf?

faggot should have built a house and a wall. Now he's dead.

He's black, he can jump over the lion to the next border

look at the title of the fucking board.

Die preferably

Hes just going to have to get over his systemic hydrophobia
They look like dinosaurs
Idk I'm just reading out of my feminist text book funny expect me to do anything other than repeat what's written

I feel like this is a metaphor for Colonialism, somehow.

Grab the snake and throw it at the lion. Drop down, grab the rifle. Shoot the crocodile, then turn and shoot the lion and the snake, then turn the gun on himself so we'll have one less nigger in the world.

Are you implying he's not a nigger?

blame the white man

Blame whitey

Why the tears nigger?

nigger is a race?

nigger.
the right answer is die.

Nigga, grab the fucking lion by the neck and toss it at the snake. Fick alles vorbei alter

i kekd

u fuckin racist nip

Do a 360 and fly away

do you know where you are bro

If he was in America picking cotton, he would have been safe

Use the snakes body to hang himself

>whomever
>not whoms't'v'e

sage, report, hide

He would have hell a lot of fun kicking their asses. Starting by doing a CHI NO KATA (attack to the neck) to the Lion, followed by a KERI (punch) below the sternum to the Crocodile. Then let them recover from those two respiratory system damaging attacks... Then the Koppo Jutsu begin (bones breaking technique), I would walk toward the sanek confidently and let it constrict me... and then perform the technique i'm specialize into a Onikudaki (tradition: crushing the demon). So at ther point in the fight it got her -lets say- 5 ribs completely crushed. I would profit the fact that it's cumming from pain to grab it's left side and perform another breaking technique (I don't remember the name... shame on me sensei). which would break and twist it's spine and if i'm lucky, her womb and anus. Immediatly after, I'd lift the lions broken body to give the deadly blow : a very powerful punch in the forearm causing a big artery present there to pierce. Before leaving i'd use a Shako Ken (clawn hand) on the temples to damage the crocodiles optic nerve. And maybe profit that it's floating in the water to break one leg or two (easy thing to do). Then bow to them while saying (Thank you very much for the training). And walk away.

Go for the crocodile while it's half cocked. All their biting power is optimized for downward pressure. A week rubber band could keep it's mouth shut

I just prayed the rosary user, don't make me racist again.

This. Pull off some next-level dwarf fortress shit.

first post is best post

also for rape reparations

fpbp

Then he should shimmy down the tree, grab the gun that he stupidly left at the bottom, and shoot the nearest visible threat. Although in this case that is probably himself.

Yell WOOOOOOORLD STAAARRRRRRR

L U R K M O A R

>also for rape reparations
#RapeArations

Call his parole officer

watch:
Battle at kruger" to find out.
best vid ever. watch it.

Have sex with the lion, obviously.

>Yell WOOOOOOORLD STAAARRRRRRR
surly, t'would be lit

The snake is clearly a python, non venomous and easily the minimal threat, he should stay in the tree and eat the snake.

my sides

offer the lion weed to try and piss in the alligator's mouth and then run off and fuck a hippo because lmao

>let snek bite him
>kill snek
>lion/alligator fight to death over your body
>one dies in fight, other does from eating your poisoned corpse
>everything dies

my sides

Underrated

Stay in Africa

fpbp

Blame Whitey of course

grab snek and throw

Wait for the white man to save him again.
sage

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3aiM8K6D0

Shoots the nigger down from the tree and runs away from the snake and crock

Insert the snake in his ass and run away.

where is the lube?

Hope that the lion doesn't smarten up and stand up, because then he would easily be in reach of that black ass.

Mixed buffalo tactics.

He has to fight to survive, so, who does he chose to fight and up his chance of survival... Fight the lion, go for the rifle and get to fighting asap before the lion tries harder to get to him...

Blame a white person

Stop bothering the zookepers.

shundu nuthin

/thread

(You)

Why not throw the lion at the snake?

One last wank

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

Friendly gator laughing at the negro's misfortune.

yell 'worldstar'