youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

knocked my socks off it did

it's just conjecture of the mind's eye, nothing you haven't mulled over consciously beforehand.
>inb4 but all users experience the same things
that's how drugs work

stop doing drugs.

I'd love to try it.

Did you actually speak to 'inter-dimensional beings'?

Blast off!
I feel like if the goal of this board is to denigrate human beings of different races/religions/etc, then Sup Forums is anti DMT. DMT makes you lose all attachment to yourself and you are part of the universe in the most fundamental way a human can experience. After complete ego death, the politics on this board are meaningless at best.

At that point, you don't know where your consciousness ends and the interdimensional beings begin. You are part of everything.

Did it, but I never brokethrough. Its too powerful and Im scared of it changing me in a way I cannot predict.

and this is why you should stop doing drugs.

What did you experience? How long does it take to fully 'recover'? I remember after taking LSD it took a while for some slightly delusional thoughts to go away.

I had the same feeling on LSD, except that lasted for hours lol

I found God through DMT and I stopped all drugs after I broke through on it. Probably saved my life desu senpai

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

many people remember sitting at the same table, talking to the same beings.After whats called the nuclear cannon.
Dimitri.

dont do drugs, youll go pour

I'm bad at describing it because it was like a rush of information that seemed to last forever but was only about 15 mins. I remember leaving through a hole in my head and seeing myself on the bed. Then I kept going up and there were voices and strange beings and a feeling of wholeness. The most complete I have ever been. It was like getting all the secrets of the universe but they were incomprehensible to my human mind. You are "back to normal" after an hour but the revelations stay with you forever. Compared to LAD I think that stuff makes your head feel way worse for a few days than DMT does.

*LSD woops

done it.
used to think like you
now im on pol.

I did a little bit once. Saw swastikas, and felt Satans presence

Ok and not to go weirdly religious here but a lot of people say that its actually connecting you to satan, did you get that feeling?

I never broke through either. Didn't have enough for a good blast off and I shared what little I had with my best friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y

I'll have some, sure

DMT gives you brain damage, but it's fun a couple times.

ive done both and feel they are very different.

doesnt sound right.

Yeah man I agree I am full on 1488 no lie

Not satan in my opinion. It could have been. To me it was like an ancient consciousness. An elder being, if you will. Which could definitely be Satan. I didn't get that vibe, but then again, he is a great deceiver.

nope.

>DMT
is it similar to ayahuasca?

ayahuasca is dmt but for like 7 hours straight

instead of being shot from a cannon into hyperspace, it's a slower ride into hyperspace but for a lot longer

Ayhuasca is the traditional shamanic preparation using the ayhuasca vine and a root containing a MAOI inhibitor, I believe. It is. drunk in a tea. DMT is the (hopefully) pure crystal form and is smoked. Ayhuasca lasts hours whereas when smoked the main effects of DMT last 15-30 mins.

Did ayahuasca alone one night several years ago. Not a little cup of it, a sizable dosage.

Can't even describe it in words, as cliche as that sounds. By far the most terrifying and amazing experience I've ever had. So you take LSD or mushrooms or what have you and you see some "trippy shit" / distorted visuals, that's all well and good.

On DMT you leave this dimension.

5-MEO-DMT is supposedly even more intense. Like you can go unconscious and see the universe being coded in real time, while touching God. I'm afraid of it.

I heard it makes you vomit like crazy and it takes a long time to "cross over".

A friend of mine walked around with a gram of DMT in his wallet for a year we were looking for a good location and time to take it. Probably lost all potency that way and eventually he lost the wallet too so we never did it.

I was always sketched out by what I witnessed at a college party once:
>go to party
>have a couple low strength beers
>crazy looking skinny 18 year old kid comes up to me
>”sup man you look like you’re having a good time what are you on?”
>”I had a couple beers”
>”Shit man me too plus I’m on cocaine, Xanax, AND LSD.” *starts packing pipe*
>”Is that weed?”
>”Nah bruh this is straight DMT”

>I'm afraid of it.

Yeah Im pretty scared too, but I want to try it. I was told I need to experience it to understand

Thats just straight up abuse at that point, Im not trying to abuse it just do it respectfully

I thought you could only get ayahuasca deep in the jungle...and it has to be prepared properly or can be lethal. I've seen trips advertised where you go in with a group to do it and are monitored by the shaman - if memory serves me correctly. I looked in to it several years ago out of curiosity.

Is it possible to OD on DMT?

I used to do a mix, take the part of the aya that keeps the dmt from being broken down in your body, and then smoke the dmt. It's a lot easier to control the level of trip, and you can increase it in increments as desired.

Supposedly some of those "shamans" put toe or datura in their brews which can literally cause insanity. It even killed some British kid.

You can buy it online

I'm 19 have done dmt once it's okay really crazy high but it only last about 20 - 30 mins

I've smoked DMT 3 times. The first two times I broke through. Saw vivid images, beings spoke to me, it was all beautiful.

The 3rd time I took 6g of Mushrooms and once I started feeling them I smoked DMT. This time it lasted about 5 minutes. The entire time the beings spoke to me but I couldn't understand them.

What they let me know is that mathematics is a human invention, our way of trying to understand the language of the universe. Apparently mathematics is very basic and like speaking baby jibberish to higher beings.

They also let me know that we don't understand gravity at all.

did it a lot back in the day, but eventually you get older and have to put those types of things behind you and get a job to pay for muh roadz

>we don't understand gravity at all
Did they go into any detail? That seems interesting.

just look around hawaii

It's disturbingly powerful, I found it supremely disorienting and kind of unpleasant. I knew going into the trip that I was probably going to lose all sense of reality or lose consciousness altogether. I don't remember much from the visuals, but I remember my vision was multiplying into infinity, kind of like a fractal.

Only other drug experience that I can POSSIBLY compare it to would be mayyybe Salvia? But not really. I just know that I dont like both drugs for the same reason.

used to be a fun racing series until they cut everyone's balls off and became more gay than f1

But the Swastika is the symbol of the sun, of goodness, of morality

10/10

Soon as you exhale. You leave your body. You look back and see yourself. Probably going to piss since your soul is leaving.
nuclear cannon slams you off the planet, through a new universe, maybe another dimension.
follow the geometric flow to the table of knowing.
Talk to the old family.
fly back to your body.
step through the glass back into it.
and say holy shit, I think I just got my totem.

Oh no, you can brew it at home. You need mimosa hostilis and bannistiropsis caapi powder or bark, which can both be bought legally online, though occasionally the places selling the mimosa get paranoid and stop selling it for a few months at a time . The jungle shaman use chacruna plants for the DMT source, and people brewing ayahuasca analogs at home use the mimosa hostilis. Same effect. As another user pointed, the dangerous brews are the ones that wacko shaman were putting datura in, which is extremely dangerous and not traditional at all.

When the shamans start to sing you blast off, it was on of the best experiences I’ve ever had. Did it 4 times in 7 days with a group in Iquitos Peru

We dont, I dont need any being to tell me that, we have some theories based on guesses that there are particles called gravitons that we have never observed and cause gravity... this means you could have a grain of salt weighing 1000 pounds or a car that weighs 2 grams so we dont really know why things weigh , or are affected by gravity the way they do.

I had a similar thing with a mushroom trip, long story short I was shown a series of visions and given information, whatever it was it told me that humans are capable of ascending past the material realm and becoming non-corporeal god like beings. Kinda strange because I knew little about various religions of the world and later found that this basic theme is really at the core of all major belief systems and mythology, I also think the occult elite believe this and want to keep it to themselves in order to control people.

ty

>30min high
Basically a tool that has been perverted by evil forces. I get better results with self-induced recurrent isolated sleep paralysis. You just drink a glass of orange juice and go to sleep a few times, then you get spacetime decompression. But hey, enjoy your trendy crack.

I had a pill once after a party and I swear must have been DMT. Literally felt like that scene in the matrix where neo gets unplugged. Fucking insane experience.

I don't think you can OD on just DMT. The MAO inhibitor component of ayahuasca can be dangerous for some people, but that's rare.

I read about friends of Leonard Pickard (crazy rogue chemist / genius who made most of the world's LSD for a few decades) who would actually do DMT IV drips.

DMT in pill form wouldn't work. Your body would break it down before it could have any effect. You took something else.

I got up in the middle of the night once and the light of outside the room turned into fractals and I could keep seeing those geometric shapes even with my eyes closed... Wondering if its true that the brain releases DMT and thats how you dream

Oh something else then. Regardless, quite a crazy experience. Felt like reality kept skipping and my Audio perception sounded like it was electronic and distorted

Yeah but what if your not doing it to get high, what if youre doing it for enlightenment?

From my experience, DMT is one of those things people never shut up about, but nobody has actually done it.

What kind of thoughts?

The actual freebase is way easier to make than meth as well.

Idk, just didnt feel myself, kind of hazy and like I was having someone elses thoughts. Weird to say but its how I felt.

Anyone who takes it should be shot in the streets.

Did they tell you everyone in the world is the same person?

Cocaine is better. DMT makes you feel like you're dying.

it wasnt 'they' it was me just having thoughts that I didnt typically have, therefore not feeling 'myself'

Cocaine is for self obsessed degenerates

Haven't done it since I was in my early 20's. Or any drugs since for that matter. But DMT is the gay drug.

Just differing opinions I guess

Yea but the 'they' is you. And you are the 'they'.

stalin took the dmt,
mao took the dmt

probably 2cb ;)

DMT is very different.

I replied in a thread about this some last week. Got derailed by shills. I am 40 years old. I own a business. Have a strong nuclear family and three children. I am set for life. Wanted to expand my mind, and maintain brain plasticity while experiencing the limit of human creativity. I bought several grams, and smoked at least 50mg up to 5 times per day for 60 days straight. Had at least one breakthrough every day, and ended the 60 days doing one full gram in one sitting. Although every night was fantastic, the final trip was out of this world I "domed out" and was "stuck in my own head" for some time. when I came out of it only 30 minutes had passed, but it felt like I had lived a lifetime, met new friends, and experienced an "entire different life". The experience changed me forever. I will probably never do it again, but perhaps I will; who knows.

No negative affects whatsoever. I still continue to run a successful business, and am happier than ever, and no longer afraid of death; although I hope to live as long as possible.

Every time I broke through I talked with "her" and " them". The second month I took 400 mg of Provigil two hours before smoking, and it seemed to help me remember the experience better.

Take what you will from this.

how long b4 u recovered your full mental faculties? like your chess and league elo?

t. scared cunt hiding behind meme flag

Think of DMT like salvia, and ayahuasca like mushrooms.

Degenerate
One of my old friends took it and started talking about how it 'opened his mind' and it had 'changed his life'. I told him he sounded like a fucking junkie and he needed to get a grip.
Last I heard he was doing heroin, gg

If LSD was having a woman sit on your face then DMT is having an elephant sit on your face.

The gay drug. That'd be amyl nitrite.

Then you're a trendy. The shamans do the real shit because the forest told them how to make it. Youtube told you how to make trendy crack. It's really not a hard decision.

So I shouldn't take it then, you think this has something to do with a psyop?

t. degenerate druggie who contributes nothing to the world

The brain does release components of DMT and you can get some really fucking vivid hallucinations from it.

Sounds like moon rocks. Took one once and thought the ascension was happening. Could actually see the full moon through the ceiling as if the roof had a hole in it.

The next day I felt completely refreshed and had a clear mind, but for months afterwards I would have strange, I don't know, "aftershocks" that were kind of like panic attacks and intense fears of going crazy. That went away though, and now I'm a significantly more calm, focused, and peaceful person than I was prior to taking it. You read these things about people saying that doing ayahuasca is like having 10 years of intense psychotherapy condensed in to a few hours, and I have to agree.

why do you talk about shit you obviously know nothing about with apparent authority? are you perhaps a nigger?

Psychedelics are the real red pill. It took me from a relatively blue piled normie soy boy to a fascist, occultist mad man.

How does DMT compare to mescaline?

I'd say you're better off with mushrooms. At least you can confirm what they are.

I've had more meaningful trips on cambodian cubenzies than I ever did on DMT or ayahuasca. Everyone has their own thing, though.

I've done every single drug you've ever heard of and dozens that you haven't.

>implying

Go back to b fag

Lol never been on b, dont plan on it. go back to th_dontard reactionary

Blasted 6 or 7 times, broke through only once. Can confidently say breaking through is the single most important moment of my life, aside from my birth.

You never know what’s behind the grand curtain until you pull past it, but DMT isn’t a single curtain. It’s infinite curtains made of energy, time, and space. It’s a five minute glimpse into Pandora’s box. I’ve had nothing but blissful, thought-provoking experiences, yet some of my friends have had Fire and Brimstone level terror trips. For some it’s the former, and others the latter. Only way to find out is taking a peek for yourself

Mescaline lasts longer, and is less powerful. I had a bad experience on mescaline. Didn't enjoy it in the slightest. DMT is different in that it blasts you out of your body. Completely strips away your ego, and forces you to face yourself as you are, simply a piece of the universe experiencing itself.

Mescaline is much calmer, like you are probably not going to get probed by aliens or experience total ego death on it. It makes the world very interesting and colorful. Aldous Huxley describes it pretty well in "The Doors of Perception."