Yuri!!! On Ice

Which one of the YOI's will suffer Yamamoto's sadistic and inevitable knee explosion?

youtube.com/watch?v=x3Joz-XaqU4

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5ne5-ivV_c
akc.org/dog-breeds/borzoi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Either Yurio for maximum (not so) forced drama, or Viktor.

Yuri. I want him to recieve an injury but he will have the choice to quit now and let it heal so he can skate next season, or keep going, win, but be damaged for life.

Kubo will find a way.
Just Joking

Doubt it will happen but my bet it's JJ. It's always the characters full of themselves who have this happen to remind them they are still human like everyone else

Any other character would feel like unnecessary (and undeserved) drama

No, please, I don't want any forced drama. Especially fuck off with that "damage for life" shit.

>damage for life
I wouldn't mind a "damaged goods" Victor though.

I want Yuuri having a temporary deafness, and then still skating his part flawlessly because his body "creates music itself".

Victor is used goods, not damaged goods.

That's dassai as fuck nigga.

Like from Viktor screaming too loudly during their sex? I could get behind this idea, you know.

You mean Yurio's Dedushka

>White panties on Victor
>White

You mean
>panties
He probably goes commando.

We saw his black pantsu, though.

We did? What episode was it?

When they landed on the Chink's face

this scene

I am the Figure of my Skate
Steel is my Body and Cum is my Blood.
I have created over a Thousand Programs

take that back now.

>3 days so I can see Phichit Barcelona sex dungeon adventures again
;_;

He probably has panties in all colours. Maybe Yuuri wants to pretend he's a virgin sometimes, so he wears white.

>panties

Victor really is a turboslut

Actually wearing underwear in the first place is pure by his standards.

>tfw I regularly started getting actual, Real life nosebleeds since I began to watch YoI
Should I see a doctor or is this normal that I'm turning into an anime character?

No way this is normal user.
Go to a fucking doctor and start drinking more water.

>WOW! Japanese underpants
kek

it isn't.

God he's adorable!

Your body is rejecting it. Sorry, but you're going to die soon.

I'd cry

Why Viktor didnt notice katsudon on last GPF?

Viktor doesn't notice trash.

Victor didn't even notice the 3rd placed skater, why would he notice the 6th?

Seems like the only one he ever gave a fuck about is Chris.

What the fuck, Puru-sama youtube.com/watch?v=K5ne5-ivV_c

puru is a madman, what did you expect?

How does Victor get to injure himself?

Does he fall off the bed when piggy throws him?

I can't believe this man was married twice and has 2 kids.

I don't know, but certainly not this.

Victor will bravely cover Yuuri with his body, when JJ will try to Tonya Harding them.

This actually made me laugh

Neither can I. But then again Araki is straight too. Camp straight people do exist.
Unless they both married beards.

>Victor is the surprise skater at the GPF
>one day before Yuuri reveals to him he plans on retiring after the finals
>Victor starts the program as planned
>at the climax jump he remember Yuuri's words
>kokoro status: broken
>he falls mid jump
>silence followed by everyone freaking out
>Yuuri and medical team rush to the ring
>Yuuri, Victor says
>Yuuri hold his hand
>Victor them, says softly
>"Yuuri, don't leave me..."
>end of season one.

Why there are no more performative skaters like Puru-sama?

user, pro competitions don't work this way.

Yurio.

Fuck rules
L O V E
O
V
E

120% WOW!

Replace Victor with Piggy and Piggy with Fairy and you have exactly what I want to have happen.

What? Are you shipping Yuuri and Yuri?

Yuuri's talent is dieting. But his fans often threw food plushies. Are they kind or just weebs?

>Piggy x Fairy
Eww... What are you, a Russian?

You want Fairy to retire after the finals?

Dunno, but at least they are not crazy as Yuzu-chan fans

what did they do?

Nah I think it's more of a feeder fetish. Yurio's fans want to pet him and make him purr, JJ's fans want to experience droit du seigneur on their dirty asscracks, and Yuuri's fans want to cook him things. But they can't throw food on the ice so they settler for food plushies instead.

They keep asking him do to sexy fanservice dances and flooding Javier Instagram.

No no no, everysing okeh!

I just want to see Yurio get severely hurt during practice and for Yuuri to carry him off the ice to the medics. I don't ship them, though.

Meanwhile Taco fans just want him to not get deported
kek

Oh, I think I understand the appeal after. I like it when Viktor and Yuuri treat the fairy like their kid.

He has to go back.

I'd rather see them treat Yurio as their annoying but really cute little brother. They take him too seriously to treat him as their "kid" in my opinion.

I really really really wanna see a proposal next episode.

Yes.

I want Yuuri to refuse, because he's guilty about keeping Victor to himself, just for the sake of drama.

This. The age gap is that really weird gap where they could technically be his parents but only if they had him at age 8 and 12. Which is...nigh impossible. But they're still 8 and 12 years older than him which is a significant age gap for normal siblings so meh.

Although parents can and should take their children seriously, I think treating him as a little brother or a baby in a joking way is cute. (Like Viktor buying diapers for his birthday kek)

>two gay, incestuous brothers kissing their baby otouto
C-Cute.

That would be pointless drama though. We all know Yuuri is in love with him, including Victor.

I know, but I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff.

Why did Yuuri and Victor become brothers? They can be step brothers who are not related by blood though. I liked that actually.

Tbh, me too.

It's a joke, user-kun. They're not related, nor are they brothers at all, but they're both Yurio's onii-chans.

>They take him too seriously to treat him as their "kid" in my opinion
What
Also are you implying most parents don't take their kids seriously? Like what
Neither Yuuri nor Viktor take Yurio seriously most of the time (and it's better this way, with Yurio's abrasive nature) but they still support him and look out for him, like parents would. That "Yuurio! Davai! Gamba!" scene in particular lampshaded it.

You can adopt your gay lover in Russia actually.

Interesting, same as Japan then.

Do you know any good sites where I can order a silver haired sex god?

What do you think will happen in the church Baldfat went? I think it's something quite serious at the very least.

>forced drama

Yea, because injuries don't happen literally all the time in sports. It would be totally unbelievable and so obviously forced for an athlete to suffer an injury at the end of an intense season of pushing themselves to higher and higher limits.

They went to a church?

Probably saw a priest molesting Yurio.

I, too, like it.

Okay..honestly, how Yuuri gonna defeat JJ and Otabek? Hell, he cannot even beat powered up Fairy. I hope Victor break their knees ngl.

What kind of games do you think Yuuri enjoys?

>injury meme

Why can't you people just appreciate a fun, cute show where nobody's hopes are devastated for no reason.

akc.org/dog-breeds/borzoi/

>150566837
This, I was actually surprised Yurio's decision to perform the FS over his limits didn't come bite him in the ass at the end of episode 9. Yet.

He is a normie so probably Pokemon and Monster Hunter

>worrying about JJ

JJ is a ruse. Otabek and Chris are the actual final bosses here.

>ngl

Don't do that.

Thanks

>JJ is a ruse

His SP and FS has the highest technical difficulties, motherfucker...What can a camp like Chris do to beat him.

They will. Him choking and coughing at the end was foreshadowing. He'll eat shit this next episode.

This is not that kind of show and it isn't going to become that kind of show in the last 3 episodes. Why do some people want this shit drama so badly?

No, fuck you.
I want shoulder cancer again.

Chris is currently the best active male skater in the world with Victor gone. The show makes a point of saying he's a slow starter but a beast once he hits his stride.

JJ on the other hand took bronze at the last GPF and, if he competed at Worlds, missed the fucking podium.

They're in Cathedral of Barcelona next episode. It's clear during that "something round and gold" part.

Free was truly a shit show and has no reason to exist anymore. If I were Utsumi I'd be suicidal.

JJ means Joudan Joke user.
Kubo likes dad jokes after all.

The second season was hilarious, forced drama is good if it's comical.