twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chapter 63:
mega.nz/#!pFlT1J5Q!9Jc4FcIYnUKY9IZekDBvlpa11Ip2zvFEuBIdY64vAbs

>Previous stuff

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

>For animefags looking to continue the story

pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ

what the fuck happened here?

Maybe a bad end in arc 5? Or just a fanart scenario.

Dying Subaru tries to wipe Betty's tears with his authority, a bit later in the story.

>the end of that last thread

I like to imagine Ram walking in on them and judging them through her stare.

Did nothing wrong

She died

Beako is best girl.

Best girls don't have five heads.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Sexualizing daughters

Sickening

I knew it was too easy
Fucking Elsa

>She feels it through the twin connection from across the mansion
>Goes to scold them
>yfw

What does she do to punish the naughty children?

>Subaru: “You don't have any fucking right to mock Petra!!”
>A small throwing knife jutting from his right shoulder—with a hooked point, which hinders its removal. Gritting his teeth at this thing biting into his flesh, Subaru unhesitatingly yanks it out.
>Violent pain dyes his vision stark red. He senses fatal damage to the whole of his right arm's functioning. But he ignores all the injury, pitching the removed throwing knife with Elsa as the target.
>He throws with his full power, but he lacks any training and the toss is sloppy.

Well aren't you a badass Subaru

He's a little cheesed off

>Subaru: “I'll wring out everything I've got! SHAMAC!!”
>Elsa: “—!?”
>In counter to an Elsa readied to defend, Subaru stresses his throat for his third Shamac.
>Scraping together his internal mana, already exhausted from the first and second casts, Subaru expels both his life force and his magic out his untrained gates.
>Blood shoots through his eyes, trails from his nose. The scream of his soul succeeds.
>Darkness spreads across the centre of the corridor, covering the space between Subaru and Elsa.
>The knife Subaru threw plummets into the dark. Flown into the dusk of confusion, piercing through its middle, the knife rushes for Elsa—its trajectory invisible to her.

How did this man become so based?

They should piss Subaru off more often

Well, in this case he's always been reasonably clever at using the shit available to him. Its really just the same shit he tried on Julius, but Elsa isn't completely immune to Shamac.

She makes them do her share of work for the rest of the week

So nothing?

Ram hosts a shotgun wedding and they have to marry each other.

Yeah, but not to this level. Most of the time he's be crying on the floor bitching about it. But this is something else.

I'm just imagining Ram cleaning some tables or something and then suddenly collapsing and moaning in pleasure while Subaru dicks Rem somewhere in the mansion.

Hey, nee-sama still supervises and peels the potatoes. Sometimes. Now she won't even do that.

Worth noting he'd completely destroyed the gate

He became a slightly better man obviously

>Implying she wouldn't just mock his attempts from across the mansion
>He's only at this level?
>Poor Rem
>I'm amazed she feels anything at all
>Why did it have to be Barusu

Reminder that Petra has had to deal with shit trying to kill her for three arcs now.

>???: “...Enough, now wake up, I suppose.”
>A slap peals out against Subaru's stiffened cheek, dragging his consciousness back.
>He blinks. A sound close to a groan slips from his mouth as his vision suddenly fills with brilliant light. Hearing it, the pain which woke Subaru up now pummels his cheek again. Twice, from left and right.
>Subaru: “S-stop punching me!”
>Beatrice: “I was only thinking to get you definitely conscious, in fact. And the second one just somehow happened reflexively, I suppose.”

I fucking love these two

Anything and everything that is close to Subaru always has to deal with this, I wonder why. Its more than just bad luck or coincidence at this point.

>Glaring at Beatrice's cool face, Subaru belatedly notices that he is collapsed on the hallway floor.
>He uprights himself and checks that his body is lacking in serious deficiency. A pain stings on his right shoulder. He unwittingly looks over to find a fresh wound oozing blood, asserting itself.
>Subaru: “Aauh, ow... Um, can you do like a targeted Shamac?”
>Beatrice: “It isn't that I can't, but doing it would only make you forget about the wound, not remove it, in fact. You putter around without any healing, and you'll just die of blood loss, I suppose.”

Subaru Oni mode when?

Really almost everything up to this point has been the Clown's fault one way or another, so it sort of surprisingly makes sense given that it has a largely singular source. Once they cock slap him they go for quite awhile before anything significantly awful happens again.

>Expose yourself to Betty
>She Ul Shamacs your dick
>You never feel your dick again

>Most of the time he's be crying on the floor bitching about it

Definitely, but arc 3 changes a man.

>Beatrice: “If it's still alive after having its chest bored open and being this littered in wounds... then that isn't a human anymore, it's something else, in fact.”

Foreshadowing

Is there any reason not to kill the clown?

>Implying she wouldn't be wouldn't be moaning in pleasure while saying those words

Ram explodes

Because he's a noble lord? He knows a lot of shit and is probably reasonably connected. Not to mention potential firepower he brings to the table. I'm not sure how the scenario will unfold but they obviously do enough to convince themselves he's not completely threatening or antagonistic, even if they'll have to keep an eye on him.

>Puck being serious—most likely, that meant his form as an enormous lion-beast. Indeed considering that he freezes the world simply by existing in that form, Subaru doubted that even Elsa could stand any chance. Beatrice would also be a spirit possessing corresponding power, then.
>Four hundred years—an overly huge discrepancy in time lived in apprentice.
>Subaru: “Ri, ght. Rem!”
>After a period following his confirmation of Elsa's death, Subaru jerks around to face the room.
>Frederica's grisly cadaver remains leaned against the door.
>Somehow managing to get her stiffened body out of the way, Subaru puts his hand to the bloodslaked door. He takes a breath, readies himself, peers in. And,
>Subaru: “—Rem.”
>He calls. She doesn't answer.
>But, Rem lies there on the bed in her sleep with her breathing even, and Subaru finds not single hint of the massacre outside having reached this room.
>Elsa had not entered here.
>This proved that Frederica's earnestness as she died protecting this door excelled the abhorrence of the murderer.
>Subaru: “...I am so sorry for doubting you, Frederica.”
>As he strokes the forehead of the lovely, sleeping girl, Subaru again apologizes to the woman put to rest in the corridor.

So the first thing he thought of was her safety. Also, why did Frederica defend her with her life? Its not as if Rem was important to her due to her erased existence.

Believe because she knows how important that person is to Subaru, plus maidly duties of some sort.It feels as if everyone feels his affection for her through proxy and is some sort of morale booster that should be defended at all costs or something like that.

>Beatrice: “What will you do now, I suppose?”
>Subaru: “We can't leave Rem here. Frederica, and Petra... I'm thinking of leaving her to the villagers in Arlam, and having them look after her.”
>Beatrice: “You're fine to do that, in fact. She would be delighted too, I suppose.”
>Subaru: “If I were in a situation were I could care for Rem then that's all I'd want to be doing. But I can't. I... need to be taking you to SANCTUARY.”

Nice priority list your have there Subaru

Maidly obligation. She's some important guest.

I'd guess that as a maid it is her duty to protect both the residents and guests of the manor from threats like that, and with how strict she appears to be in that duty she would be willing to sacrifice her life to fulfill it.

However I'd say it is still plausible that she has her own motives, good or bad, that we haven't seen yet.

>It feels as if everyone feels his affection for her through proxy and is some sort of morale booster that should be defended at all costs or something like that.

With how Otto behaved during arc 5 with Gluttony it just might be.

What he did?

>It was from that frail, fragile person who would become uneasy if he/she wasn’t able to be by his side to support him. Knowing Natsuki Subaru and being familiar with his personality for such a long time, it was understandable how this person came to feel this way. There was a mysterious part of this boy that made this person think of him like that.
>However, they really were deep emotions that rose up because of the times when this person intimate to him with attraction. Being familiar with Subaru’s fragile strength and his weaknesses was proof that this person always by him. And now that proof, if it were to be one thing that was snatched away from Gluttony, then only one person came to mind when it came to the person concerned. It could be none other than that one girl—-
>Otto too would lately and finally arrive at the type of disgusting feelings that Beatrice had reached. Batenkaitos looked at Otto-who had a different look in his eyes-with a look that indicated that he would be able to pour insight on what he had witnessed, and then took an elegant bow while wearing a smile that displayed his frank hostility.

---

>[Batenkaitos: I am simply a lone, beloved person. The companion of my love, Natsuki Subaru, who will one day be renowned as a hero, Rem…was it?]
>[———-]

--

>Batenkaitos sneered while he stuck out his tongue and licked his wound. Otto involuntarily had blood rush up to his head. A grating sound was made as Batenkaitos viciously chewed on his molars. Otto was filled with such rage that he wanted to give a harsh blow to his face.
>Gluttony’s tone and smile were all entirely making fun of that lone girl’s feelings.
>Batenkaitos only cruelly held that girl’s feeling with ridicule and mockery while being unaffected from just how much that girl entreated to return safely. This caused a fire to light up within Otto’s heart as he thought to himself, “This Gluttony is someone that could never be forgiven.”

Maybe

twitter.com/OJessicaNigri/status/805696727193784320?lang=en

twitter.com/OJessicaNigri/status/805697882087034881?lang=en

Are people incapable of googling?

How horrible we expect Ley's death to end up being? I think at this point he really deserves the worst.

What

Probably the worst in the series

Flesh paste

>Subaru: “It's not like I clearly understand the minute details, either. Just, I'm thinking there's still more needed to dig out the true fundamental part of you.”
>Beatrice: “—Don't, I suppose.”
>Subaru: “The relationship between you and SANCTUARY's still hanging out in the air there. Your relationship with the test site Echidna made. ...Honestly, I don't have a very good hunch.”
>Beatrice: “Stop, probing in fact.”
>Subaru: “Declined. ...If it's not me, who's going to bust in and figure you out? All you ever do is hole up in that damn room.”
>Beatrice falls speechless.

He dad now

Subaru eats him

And then Subaru gets Rem inside him.

>While he had received a shock from Petra and Frederica's DEATHS, Subaru had already determined to reset this world. Repelling Elsa was one of his benchmarks and he had succeeded in it, but the sacrifices paid to achieve it had been too large. Too many painful things were present in this world for it to continue.
>Being the person who had barked “Don't die!” at Beatrice, he certainly feels a shamelessness. I can, you can't—the pinnacle in selfish logic.

Well... Well shit.

>Beatrice: “—a,”
>—When he notices the dull gleam stabbing out from the girl's chest.
>Subaru: “—Wh,”
>The blade piercing through Beatrice's back and out her chest slowly drags from up to down from her breast, on descent to her belly.
>Beatrice's small body shudders with the movement of the blade.
>All Subaru does is watch on, dumbstruck.
>Beatrice: “...Now,”
>She mutters.
>Subaru stands still and stupid at the sight. Beatrice raises her head to look at him.
>Her expression, her eyes, tell of the great breadth of her emotion.
>Beatrice: “Finally...”
>Subaru: “Wai...”
>Beatrice: “—u,”
>Not even Subaru knows what he was going to say.
>But, before that unknown feeling can take form, Beatrice slips a ragged breath.
>With that sound as the end, Beatrice's body morphs into a concentration of dim light, within a single blink turning to yellow light particles and dispersing to nothing.
>Her little frame, curly cream pigtails, charming peevish face, extravagant and cumbersome and well-suiting dress, all of everything, fading away—
>???: “—My, a shame. I try cutting open the belly of my first spirit, and it disappears.”

>Elsa: “I hadn't heard about her.”
>Subaru: “...Then would you like to pretend you hadn't seen her and overlook this?”
>Subaru doesn't think Elsa will accept his proposal, but he still needs more time before his limbs will start listening to him. He must buy time with this ridiculous conversation.
>Elsa: “This was a surprise for me as well, so I wouldn't particularly mind, but... The spirit girl, and the big maid. The little maid was added later.”
>Three targets. Beatrice, Frederica, and additionally Petra.
>Even with his consciousness soldering white, Subaru strains his ears to focus on the essential part.
>Rem's absence on the target list was probably because Elsa's employer had forgotten about Rem's existence. He had entirely thought that that had been Frederica, but her death debunked that speculation.
>Subaru: “Yeah, you fucking liar.”

Well isn't that shady as fuck. Why target them?

Do we know ways of fixing his gate?

>Selfcest
MUH

It's Elsa really that much of a professional to not kill someone who she was not contracted to kill?

It seems that way, that or anyone that actively gets in the way of a job. That's why Elsa didn't kill Subaru before the loot house.

>immune to pain
>dying from bloodloss
>but still getting injured

I wonder if Subaru will use it sometime

This is the next one on my list, after I briefly fiddle around with the ones I've already finished.

Thanks but if you don't mind I'd also like to have
as well if it isn't too much of a bother

It isn't. Given that the text is fairly clean and contained within its bubble, and I've already seen a translation, it should be relatively easy. I'm in the right mood for this too, so I'll be getting on it.

Even if she's a monster, both in a literal and figurative sense, gotta hand it to her. A real pro.

Wait why did Subaru think that Frederica was a traitor again?

Cause he appeared at the mansion at the increasingly earlier times, Elsa followed him into it right behind him through the secret door.

This implies she did not had a date for assassination set but instead had been tipped off by someone, who also told her about the existence of secret pathway.

He still doesn't suspect the clown

>He still doesn't suspect the clown

I mean sure, if it weren't for spoilers it would have taken me awhile to know it was him but not to suspect him yet? Come on. For someone so smart he can still be a bit of an idiot at times.

You know who are Subaru's friends when they get massively pissed off at someone belittling Rem like he does.

>onee-san will never keep you warm

He's just assuming the clown can't be this much of a shithead. To have an assassin attack your own residence and servants makes no sense in most circumstances, and in fact his reasons for doing so are grand scope gospel related.

Faggot clown biting the dust fucking when? The world would be a better place without him and Emilia.

Fun times ahead when Ram meets him. Since there is a likely chance we are going to in arc 6.

Now, now, as shady as Emilia is it doesn't warrant this amount of hate yet. We still don't know the circumstances surrounding her birth plus it could be her having a "break the mold" thing going on. The clown really does need to die at some point though, hopefully by the hands of Echidna or something.

I still want him to get told that know Echidna prefers Mazda-chan's dick

How is this punishment for him again?

That's the fastest way to have Roswaal go Griffith on Subaru.

Its the same way Rem punishes Subaru

>implying Roswaal can do something about Subaru

He has before you don't know what that kekaiku clown will do

Fuck the clown why would have all these cute little girls killed

He probably wants subaru do something to prevent it

Probably to break Subaru and make use of his powers I'm guessing

I heard he only sent her to kill Betty, and that someone else paid her for the maids.

Reminder this is the very same man we are praising

Oh how far have we come

At this point, what would Emilia have to do for us to actually give shit about her?

I really wish I knew how to read gook

Put out or turn into Rem.

I kind of liked her attitude in arc 6 with the wanting to save Rem but not giving up on Subaru even if she wakes up because it shows some personality, even if that can end up with the fanbase reacting even worse to her.