New Newtype cover

New Newtype cover.

The king is back

Damn, why is Lelouch so kakkoi

>gayass in one eye

Why is this asymmetrical imagery preferred in contrast to it's being canonically outdated? Ledouche has gayass in BOTH eyes now. Why is portraying the asymmetry so significant to media?

I'm still in disbelief about him being back, what a crazy timeline we live in.

ALL HAIL LELOUCH

ALL HAIL LELOUCH

THE KING IS BACK!

Think a little about it. This will spoil people who haven't watched the anime - those couple of people who will pick it up just now. That number is not Zero.

Is Lelouch the Lebron of anime?

Then who is the Jordan of anime?

its 2016 anything can happen! This proves we're in the best timeline

shut up nigger it wouldn't look cool in both eyes think about it

Between this, Kizu, all the anime remakes, and Keit-Ai up for an oscar nomination, i'd say 2016 has been a pretty good year all things considered.

I remember one time when I was watching CG my mum saw Lelouch and remarked that he was really handsome

Yea, I know. I get that. But whyyyyyyy

You're the one who's not "thinking about it," double nigger

>letting your parents know you watch Anime
ISHYGDDT

>handsome

He's literally a cartoon character

>ISHYGDDT

Did someone teleport me back to 2013? Anyway I might be able to hide my hobbies from my friends and acquaintances but I wouldn't even bother trying to hide from my parents that I'm a gigantic weeb.

What if its a Lelouch clone?

Shut the fuck up faggot she is whatever I say she is

Is her name Shirley?

Wouldn't have Geass.

Fuck logic and believe in memes

you know sadly enough that was the first thought i had in my head, and then i realzied what if lelouch wasn't dead and they had some DNA sample of his to clone him so he and his clone face off. Ex the story would go he (((Dies))) from Zero Requiem, they collect his blood and clone his crazy ass, Charles code carried over to lelouch so he and CC at the time of the beginning of R3 have fucked off to god knows where while cloneluch is fucking about doing asshole shit all over the world, pissing off OG lelouch and the 2 throw down in a giant plot to murder the other one.
Considering this series its seriously dumb enough to happen.

Chat shit, get relegated.

Kira

>implying they both wouldn't have it because lolsamegenetictraits

>double nigger
Take that back you motherFUCKER

Not a clone, the real one.

>Not much details about "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection" are revealed. However, anime director Goro Taniguchi confirmed during the 10th anniversary event that the main protagonist Lelouch Lamperouge, who supposedly died in season 2, will be back for season 3. He is said to return not in an alternate setting or as clone but the real Lelouch himself from the previous seasons.

It's the rule of cool.

i do the same user and tell some friends i watch anime nobody gives a fuck funny thing it helped me get laid

>Suzaku is not a main antagonist now

What the point?

Im shaking right now

Yes

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yesssss

I just hope it begins with Lulu 'waking up' trapped in a coffin six feet underground, confused and scared. Then he has to slowly claw his way to the surface.

CC will dig him up five years after R2 after she got his memo and Lelouch will have gone completely crazy in the meantime. This will trigger new world-conquering aspirations from him.

>I just hope it begins with Lulu 'waking up' trapped in a coffin six feet underground, confused and scared. Then he has to slowly claw his way to the surface.
And it would be an unmarked grave in the middle of nowhere; Remember that he is suppose to be some hated supervillain, so to keep his grave safe from vandals he would have been buried in secret.

He'd be cremated like tru elevens

What will be his reaction?

ALL HAIL LELOUCH

What's that about the Five Star Stories?

Still being reworked slowly

dismay like any traitor

>2013
>Not 2011+2
I seriously hope you don't do this...

A counter-revolutionary one I strongly suspect.