Alright, you faggots. How did you manage to get your shitskins to (for the most part) behave? It boggles the mind

Alright, you faggots. How did you manage to get your shitskins to (for the most part) behave? It boggles the mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc
tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/uma01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc

Guns

Let them be a part of the culture and experience of telling the rest of the US to fuck off.

But you are all, like, only 40% white. I would have thought you'd have surrendered to the brown horde by now.

The original brown horde in Texas rebelled against Mexico to form their own country and later join the US. That's what makes Tejanos different from Mexicans.

Don't Tejanos hate Mexicans more than the Whites do?

They do. Sort of. It's very complicated. Somehow we all get along in Texas while the rest of the country wants to kill each other.

Well for starters don't fill your country with them.

In San Antonio the poor whites, poor Mexicans and blacks self segregate. Middle class whites and Mexicans coexist pretty peacefully. Rich whites and a small amount of rich Mexicans live in gated communities to keep everyone poor and trashy out. Also when I say Mexicans I mean tejanos. Illegal or new immigrant spics live in the ghetto. Tejanos don't like being called Mexican except under certain circumstances and they hate blacks.

It's because Texas doesn't have liberals and (((whites))) telling minorities it's OK to behave like a piece of shit and get them all worked up with anti-white rhetoric

>Texas doesn't have liberals
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

because people are scared to get shot

Those were Anglos who broke Texas away from the rest of Mexico. The original Spaniards saw it as a way to easily populate sparce land.
Of course, the American Anglo saw it much differently.

Have you ever been to Austin?

>Somehow we all get along in Texas
This. I've lived in five major metro areas in the US. I don't know if it's the history, the size, or the hospitality, but Texas by far is the most livable. It's a Texas thing y'all wouldn't understand.

Or Houston? Or DFW? What a delulu kek

I live in Houston. They really aren't much better than elsewhere. They know that most people here aren't afraid to stand up for themselves though whereas in California people are pussies that would let a minority punk them for virtue signal points.

This is revisionism.
It was only whites who rebelled, mexicans had nothing to do with it

this.
tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/uma01

lol then they got lynched and had juan crow laws like the blacks

Bitch I run away and cry when some spic laughs at my whiteness. You're not even close to my level.