What is your all time favorite manga?

What is your all time favorite manga?

Gunsmith Cats

Maison Ikkoku, I guess.

YKK

Honorable mention, Ai-ren

The anime didn't make it proper justice at all.

Honorable mention for me would be Visions of Escaflowne.

Probably Gintama but I'll have to reread it all once its finished in the next few months to make sure

Ran to Haiiro no Sekai

Meant for

Seriously? But why?

Cliche as it might be on this board but Onani Master Korosawa.

Well, not counting Burst, GSC is a fun, action filled manga that has a lot of appeal to car and gun nerds.

Because Rally is a good character. His scenery, guns and cars are amazing. Mini May is awesome and Becky made want a 2002.

Burst and Cannon God Exaxxion were weird.

Man, fucking everything Sonoda wrote besides GSC was fucking weird.

Good taste. Sonada is one of my favourites for great paneling.

His shading is top notch.

And I also want an OG CZ-75.

Fuck Burst.

Not only was it a petty, spiteful way to end his series and mostly just an avenue for him to jerk off Bean Bandit, he also replaced a fucking Shelby Cobra GT-500 with this fucking monstrosity.

Also, his art went to shit.

Compare Rally/Larry in the OP photo to this.

Oh god, you're right.

The Mustang Cobras were badass, but to replace her GT500 for one was blasphemy.

>The Mustang Cobras
It's a Pinto with a new face and a Mexican V8.

It was slower than an AMC Gremlin.

The only acceptable one is the King Cobra, and that's just because it looked pretty cool.

Light bodies with V8s. You're thinking of the Maverick. Besides all malaise era cars sucked ass because of new smog regulations.

The Mustang II was literally based on a Pinto. They weren't even that light in V8 trim. About 3000lbs. Even the top model at the end of the run could barely break 100mph.

I will never respect it. It was an economy car with a Mustang badge.

I'd take one today and turn it into a beast just for kicks because they're so reviled.

I mean, yeah.

I got a huge list of utter shitboxes that I'd hotrod if I had the money. Like a Omni GLH or 1981 Camaro.

K car with an Ecoboost would be the shigdiggity.

Midmounted 3.6, sub 2300lbs

I liked that Burst brought in Percy from Riding Bean, but besides that... everything else about it was shit, especially bringing back Goldie and painting her as some kind of saint. I detested Goldie and everything she did in the first series, I can't forgive this bitch for what she did.

Yeah, he did her arc well. Everything about that arc was tied up nicely.

It'd keep up with a FiST

Whatever happened to Rally's dad anyways? We never saw him again.

It would demolish a FiST.

Soul Eater. I'm not even sure if it's good, I just like it a lot.

I love Battle Angel Alita, but I did not like Last Order at all save until towards the end.

I liked the beginning stuff up to the start of the Zott, and Sechs fights. Then it was pretty terrible until the last volumes with Figure Four. Last Orders ending was a fucking insult, however.

Glad the author invalidating his previous writing and established that chip-brain isn't Alita so I could stop reading.

Martian Chronicles washes the bad taste of LO out nicely.

this is not only an all time fave, among many, but it is my favorite traveling manga volume.

When I saw Figure Four and Ido come back I got so hype, but that ending was indeed really terrible. I've yet to read Martian Chronicles either.

Shokugeki no Soma.

JoJo

Soul Eater NOT is totally worth a read.

Really? This diaster is your favorite manga?

It was your first manga with some nude, right? It's the only explanation possible... Jesus, I cant think of a most forgettable series than this.

Found the moron.

Despite having a nu-Sonoda cover, that's a volume for the GSC, not GSC:B.

You're proof your mom should've taken it up the ass. GSC has the best guns and cars in manga.

Maybe burst but original still is great shit

I always remember it fondly, but it's just nostalgia.

Gunnm close second though.

Slam Dunk

Silent Mobius.