The Holocaust happened

Exactly like they say too, how does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ds7c9ZYG054
nizkor.org/hweb/places/germany/wannsee/wannsee-english.html
phdn.org/negation/pressac-leuchter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

with so many survivors it was a lousy holocaust

The holohoax is a myth and even the ADL admits that 44% of global youth don't buy it. Only baby boomers buy a giant lie built on widely disparate and contradicting stories (many proven false) and the idea that all physical evidence and the lack thereof should be excluded from the conversation on penalty of prison.

I still prefer to argue that internment was more than justified. I bring up the 1918 German communist revolution where 90% of the leadership was Jewish, kike Lenin and his kike/multicult bolshevik party murdering any halfway intelligent ethnic Russian/Ukranian after the civil war, Jew NKVD head Yagoda and his merry band of kikes famining 6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's, etc. etc. etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

What if retard. What if

It makes me jealous of nazis for having access to high quality lamp shades.

It makes me angry. But happy that people like you exist

>Holocaust
>Real

I feel bad for the 60 thousand jews that died.
Good thread op

the holocaust is real, i know because my grandfather died in auschwitz.
he fell from a guard tower while laughing at and mocking jews being led into the gas chambers.

I feel nothing.

like op is a faggot. IOTBW: White friday, THIS FRIDAY IS HABBENING :D

www.wgchatroom.com

True if big

Iranians got gassed in the 80s, not Jews in the 40s.

oh you ;D

im jelly because you can say that and not go to jail

Makes me feel the same as being told santa is coming to bring me free stuff at 32 years old

>the holocaust happened
Neat 6 gorgillion jews died
>holocaust didnt happen
Hey, i was right

Its win win

What are you trying to say?

Dude, You messed the numbers.
6 MILLION

Proud. Sequel when?

what's the difference? they're just jews my dude

They need to do a better job next time. I still see schnozes fucking up my society.

>lots of people died 90 years ago
why should i care

Tee Shlomo

nah

Retarded slide thread
Gtk
Rwn

>The holohoax is a myth and even the ADL admits that 44% of global youth don't buy it.
sauce, and also Arabs and chinks don't count. They could care less about kikes.

Are there Israelis that deny the holocaust? If so, how many?

>Exactly like they say too
Now that's a clear cut lie.
There weren't anywhere near 6 million Jews in occupied Europe at the time, nor did Nazis get all the Jews that were actually there. In Germany alone around 900,000 survived the holocaust. So in countries where control wasn't as tight, the percentage must have been even bigger.
9 out of 10 "holocaust survivors" weren't even alive at the time.

No you're wrong the census data overwhelmingly supports the Holocaust:

>According to censuses, there were about six million more Jews in Europe in early 1942 (as the Holocaust began) than there were at the German surrender in 1945. The Wannsee Protocol from 1942 said that there were 11 million Jews in Europe, of which roughly 6 million were living in German-controlled territories (as the Third Reich was at its peak by 1942).[58] Where did they go?

>6 million jews died
>6 million jews are the estimated number of jews in all of europe at the start of WW2
well shit that makes the following link make 1000003 . 54% sense

youtube.com/watch?v=Ds7c9ZYG054

How can you deny something that has not happened in the first place?

Hopeful for another.

Whare are you trying to say exactly? If you want to use census figures rest assured they overwhelmingly support the Holocaust refer to:

i wish man, we can dream together

lmao

It gets me hard thinking about the screams of Jews as they burn alive and choke on the gas.

2 edgy 4 me

>can't wait for the next one.

I would be very sad because they missed a few.

What about the other 5 million people that died, you Jews only ever mention your own kind as if being Jewish is somehow more important than the other 5 million.

whoa you blew my mind man

What SS division?

>The holohoax is a myth and even the ADL admits that 44% of global youth don't buy it.
>Arabs and chinks don't count.
>global

the world is still run by psychopaths and the stupid fuck sheeple still beg for the slavery , nothing has changed

>how does that make you feel
My golden doorstopper thinks it's okay.

No different, because that's how it's literally always been, and if you fell for the Sup Forums memes the joke is on you.

It makes me sad....because they ruined Jew hating for the rest of us.

I don't care about Old Mr. Roth down the street, I want to pack Soros, the Rothschilds and Kushner into a single oven. The real shit.

this is fucking stupid, its now a spiderman thread

Sorry kike the numbers just aren't with ya.

Not trying. Said it.
Bang!

The jews deserved it

It makes me excited, happy, hopeful... until I realize you're lying, and a tease

The total IQ of Bulgaria is about the same as the average IQ in the Netherlands

>how does that make you feel?
i pretty much dont care

he means if the holocaust happened, he's happy jews died and if it didnt, then he's happy he was right so no matter what he wins

hello JIDF

Do you remember the time Judea declared war on Germany?

>even the ADL admits that 44% of global youth don't buy it
no fucking way. source?

killing millions of people while waging war on the rest of the world is a bit of a project.

I don't care anymore. If there were gas showers and the jews couldn't figure out how to open the door, then they weren't going to make it very far anyway.
If it's all invented, then they were dumb enough to tell us how we can get them.
If it's "Some were killed and some just died"? That's war.

>Disagrees with me = JIDF

Hello brainlet

fuck. That's reich.

clumsy NAZI! I did NAZI that coming.

Even the Holocoaster?

It means we finish the job.

I'm more concerned with very real atrocities done by communists. Still a real threat today.

That was never supported by academia to begin with

Go away JIDF, shill somewhere else. Your recycled unsourced memes are boring.

Don't get made you can't refute the most basic of evidence brainlet

I have a refutation to your hilariously unsourced population claim, I'm phoneposting and can't be arsed to debate with such a low energy shill.

Here are the sources if you'd like to dispute it brainlet:

nizkor.org/hweb/places/germany/wannsee/wannsee-english.html

>hurr if i call him brainlet i win
There are plenty of documents that show massed jewish migration out of nazi territory, before and during occupation. Either way all your arguments effectively hinge on confirmation bias. Because 6 million jews went missing from one area, they must have been gassed in death camps using the most inefficient ways possible. Where did the gas story come from? Not forensic evidence, testimony. Confirmation bias is all your "refutations to Holocaust denial" sum up to.

>There are plenty of documents that show massed jewish migration out of nazi territory, before and during occupation

Feel free to post them whenever

>Either way all your arguments effectively hinge on confirmation bias

lmao a bit ironic don't you think?

>Where did the gas story come from?

Based on endless witness testimony and hard forensic evidence

>Not forensic evidence

Dumb brainlet the gas chambers have been forensically verified as well

>Jean-Claude Pressac (1944 — 2003) — a French pharmacist who used to be a Holocaust denier, who in 1979 undertook a forensic examination of the Auschwitz gas chambers. The result? He was shocked by the overwhelming evidence. In 1989 he published a book that confirmed the established view that the gas chambers were functional, killing between 631,000 and 711,000 prisoners.

>Confirmation bias is all your "refutations to Holocaust denial" sum up to

There is a ton of evidence for the holocaust and I am more than happy to debate

>hurr if i call him brainlet i win

No that's because you are a brainlet, this shit is a google search away

No evidence it happened.

>Based on endless witness testimony and hard forensic evidence

No forensic evidence at all of any homicidal gas chambers

dumb brainlet

>Jean-Claude Pressac (1944 — 2003) — a French pharmacist who used to be a Holocaust denier, who in 1979 undertook a forensic examination of the Auschwitz gas chambers. The result? He was shocked by the overwhelming evidence. In 1989 he published a book that confirmed the established view that the gas chambers were functional, killing between 631,000 and 711,000 prisoners.

>feel free to post them whenever
When I'm not "debating" with low energy kike shills, yeah.
>no u!
k
>endless witness testimony
KEK
>hard forensic evidence
lmao
And did you just post a source that said that the gas chamber killed only 631k-711k prisoners when Auschwitz has a death toll of 1.1-1.5mil? Lmao, way to contradict your own narrative.
>hurr brainlet just use (((jewgle))) lol
Sure, I'll pull up the IHR while I'm at it.

Furthermore, on the note of that "gas chamber" study, how exactly did he get a fucking death toll from inspecting a chamber? The point of examining the gas chambers is to check for traces of cyanide, or if it matches up to the amount required to kill a person. You're not going to get a fucking death toll from that. Furthermore no one disputes that there were no gas chambers, only that they weren't used for execution. How do we know this wasn't a gas chamber for killing lice? What evidence is there that debunks this notion.
>answer: none

Here's my personal take on the holocaust:

>there were many camps with people in them
>BUT
>Hitler was protecting the jews in the camps, not killing them
>Hitler actually wanted to create a jewish state
>the jews were supposed to be protected in the camps, while the germans go around europe mass murdering 55+ million whites
>the only jews that died in the camps died of typhus and hunger, because the germans had to run away from the incoming soviet armies, the jews cant feed themselves.
>all in all, around 50-60 thousands jews died in the camps.

in short, nazis=jews.
same shit, different toilet.
fuck both.
only your own nationalism is the best.

>And did you just post a source that said that the gas chamber killed only 631k-711k prisoners when Auschwitz has a death toll of 1.1-1.5mil?

Not every single prisoner of these camps were killed in the gas chambers you dumb brainlet

> Lmao, way to contradict your own narrative.

How do you figure that?

>Sure, I'll pull up the IHR while I'm at it.

Look man I admire someone who is willing to do their own research but if we are talking objective truth Holocaust denial is not true in any way. I get you want to be "woke" but this shit is very easily verifiable if you'd bother to do research that doesn't fit your confirmation bias.

it doesn't matter if it happened. they're just kikes.

Makes me think we need to have another go at it.

The Holocaust happened but it was exaggerated after the war to cripple German morale and to insure they would never rise again

It worked flawlessly but now they're dragging the rest of Europe down with them, thanks Jews

>Not every single prisoner of these camps were killed in the gas chambers you dumb brainlet
Oh yeah sorry they were killed in masturbation machines too.
>hurr ur rong and im rite!
k

>Furthermore, on the note of that "gas chamber" study, how exactly did he get a fucking death toll from inspecting a chamber?

It is explained in the full report if you'd bother to read it:

>How do we know this wasn't a gas chamber for killing lice? What evidence is there that debunks this notion

There is numerous evidence that shows the Homicidal nature of the gas chambers what specifically would you like in terms of evidence

>Oh yeah sorry they were killed in masturbation machines too.

None of that is supported in academia

I know getting so thoroughly BTFO repeatedly must be rough

>dude lol why don't u just read it lol it's not like the report is entirely written in french or anything lol
Is this the best you could do? Provide intentionally incomprehensible evidence?
>inb4 just use google translate
Translations fucking matter. I'm not going to let a shitty AI muddy the waters here.
>what specifically would you like in terms of evidence
Debunk the notion that the gas chambers weren't for killing lice in clothes and hair.

how much is that in gorillion?

>None of that is supported in academia
And yet it is still considered to be fact by good goys. When will you kike shills understand that no one cares about fucking academia, what matters is public perception? Why is there so much fucking bullshit made up about the Holocaust that is "not supported by academia" that people still buy? Until you can answer this question without admitting "it is propaganda" no one will ever buy your bullshit hoax.

>There is numerous evidence that shows the Homicidal nature of the gas chambers what specifically would you like in terms of evidence

Any actual evidence, not Jew testimonies or 'confessions' of Nazis

Oh nice! Whhere can i buy my very own Jew Skin Lampshades? and Jew Soap?

Shit man, I recall there was that one Holohoax shill who tried to argue that the lampshades and soap were real. If they actually were I'd totally get a jew lampshade, shit would be fuckin rad.